Gamefly now doing trade-ins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indifference

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This seems similar to goozex, although the usual monthly fee applies but can be significantly decreased by trades. Thoughts?

header_welcome_trade-in_480x43.jpg

You've been selected to participate in our new GameFly Trade-In Program. Now you can trade in the games you own for credit toward your GameFly membership fees. Trade in as many games as you want, and stack up the GameFly Credits!

The Trade-In Program guidelines are as follows:

• Prices offered for trade-in games are valid for 10 days. If your order is not received within 10 days, it may be subject to repricing.

• We can accept up to five games in each trade-in order.

• We can not accept more than three copies of the same game.

• Trade-In Credits will be deposited in your account as soon as your order has been inspected and accepted. Credits will automatically be applied to your next monthly billing.

• Trade-In Credits are only applicable to GameFly monthly membership fees.

• Member is responsible for all shipping and packaging costs associated with trade-in orders, including returned items.

• All items submitted for trade-in must be packaged together with the original disc, case, and manuals and be in good working condition.

• All trade-in items in a single order must be shipped together in one package with the packing slip included.

• Not all games are available for trade-in. Games available for trade-in will be determined by GameFly at our sole discretion.

See the Complete Trade-In Program Terms of Use for more details.

If you have feedback or questions about our new Trade-In Program, please email [email protected].

It sounds like a cheap way for GameFly to increase their stock of certain games without having to buy them.

Is there any idea how their tradein values compare to Gamestop et al?

I think if they allowed the credits to go towards purchasing games from the store it would be better. I'm not going trade in a game just for membership fees though.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']It sounds like a cheap way for GameFly to increase their stock of certain games without having to buy them.

Is there any idea how their tradein values compare to Gamestop et al?[/quote]

I would have gotten $11.50 i believe for LotR: BFME II (360), highly doubt i'd get that much at EB considering it is $24.99 used. So the trade-in values seem to be a bit better than EB/GS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back