GameFly PC Download Deals 4/16 to 4/22 - Tomb Raider $33 and more

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
:pc: GameFly PC Download Deals

4-16 to 4-18
Tomb Raider - $33.49 (orig. $49.99) (Steam)
Dead Island GOTY Edition - $6.79 (orig. $19.99) (Steam)
Saints Row: The Third The Full Package - $16.99 (orig. $49.99) (Steam)
Metro 2033 - $6.79 (orig. $14.99) (Steam)

4-19 to 4-22 (EA weekend)
Mass Effect - $4.99 (orig. $19.99) (GameFly)
Mass Effect 2 - $4.99 (orig. $19.99) (GameFly)
Mass Effect 3 - $9.99 (orig. $19.99) (Origin)
Dragon Age: Origins - $4.99 (orig. $19.99) (GameFly)
Dragon Age II - $4.99 (orig. $19.99) (GameFly)
Jade Empire: Special Edition - $4.99 (orig. $14.99) (GameFly)

[quote name='danchilders']What the heck does "Gamefly" mean? DO they have their own app you have to install? If so, gross.[/QUOTE]

I think Gamefly is a pretty cool guy. eh ships used games with good deals and doesnt afaid of anyting.

[quote name='danchilders']What the heck does "Gamefly" mean? DO they have their own app you have to install? If so, gross.[/QUOTE]

Few games require the actual GameFly client in order to play. You will need to download it if you purchase anything from here though. You just click the "Ready for download" tab within the client, right click and select CD Key. From there you redeem the key for Origin or Steam.

It's sick that solely because of this site I practically already own almost every one of those games that I care to own, all for similar or better prices to these too. These PCDD sales are getting less and less exciting for me!!

I know in all likelihood that the ME series will be activated on Origin, but if someone picks it up please tell me if it works on Steam. I just need it on Steam! (which is sad since I own the physical and digital copies of all three games...on Origin *shudders*)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WilliamG']Is Jade Empire a Steam download?[/QUOTE]
It's an EA game and CheapyD has it labeled as GameFly client/DRM, so I doubt it.

[quote name='Detruire']It's an EA game and CheapyD has it labeled as GameFly client/DRM, so I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

So the DRM is Gamefly? Boo...

[quote name='WilliamG']So the DRM is Gamefly? Boo...[/QUOTE]

I don't know if it's DRM, but unless they supply you with an Origin code, you'll need to use their client to download.

[quote name='Detruire']I don't know if it's DRM, but unless they supply you with an Origin code, you'll need to use their client to download.[/QUOTE]

Well that's what I want to know. If it's Steam or Origin, I'd grab Jade Empire. If not, I won't. :)

A lot of times you can contact EA Origin support and if it is an EA game they can add it to your Origin account. I have never done it but I have read a lot of folks here that haven't had any problems doing it that way. I think the games they have done it with is Mercenaries and Crysis 1.

Honestly, I would just wait till Steam runs Jade Empire on sale again. They had it for $3.75 when I bought it. I think it's been on sale for that price at least twice in the last 12 or so months too.

[quote name='WilliamG']Well that's what I want to know. If it's Steam or Origin, I'd grab Jade Empire. If not, I won't. :)[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute! You didn't ask about Origin before - only Steam. :cold:
(It's definitely doesn't activate on Steam.)

You wont need the Gamefly app to download ME3, but will need it for ME. The key you get in your email for ME3 will redeem on Origin, but not for the original

Edit. I contacted origin with my key and they were able to put ME on my Origin account as well

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Detruire']Wait a minute! You didn't ask about Origin before - only Steam. :cold:
(It's definitely doesn't activate on Steam.)[/QUOTE]

lol well maybe someone can confirm what the DRM actually IS. :D

Thanks for the heads up on Tomb Raider Cheapy, I used that code to make it $26.xx. I finally downloaded it today and it looks gorgeous even on normal graphic settings 1080p(I'm on a dated card now -_-). Played all afternoon and having a blast.

bread's done
Back