14 (100%)
Use coupon code GFDSEP20 to get 20% off the below listed sale price

GameFly.com
9/13 to 9/16

Sanctum 2 $4.99
Hotline Miami $4.99
Bit.Trip.Runner 2 $4.99
Rising Storm $6.79

2K Daily Flash Sales - Free Copy of Mafia II with Purchase (apparently no longer available) (coupon sent within 10 days of purchase) 

9/16 to 9/17

Bioshock Infinite $13.59

9/17 to 9/18

Borderlands 2 $9.99

9/19 to 9/19
Civilization V: Gold Edition $16.99

9/19 to 9/20
Borderlands GOTY $5.99

9/20 to 9/21
Spec Ops: The Line $5.99

9/21 to 9/22
XCOM: Enemy Unknown $13.59

9/22 to 9/23
Civilization V: Brave New World $9.99

9/16 to 9/23
BioShock $4.99
BioShock 2 $4.99
BioShock Infinite $19.99
BioShock Infinite: Columbia's Finest Pack $2.49
Borderlands 2 $14.99
Borderlands 2 - Assassin Domination Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Assassin Madness Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Assassin Stinging Blade Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Assassin Supremacy Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Commando Domination Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Commando Haggard Hunter Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Commando Madness Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Commando Supremacy Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Gunzerker Dapper Gent Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Gunzerker Domination Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Gunzerker Madness Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Gunzerker Supremacy Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer Domination Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer Madness Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer Steampunk Slayer Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer Supremacy Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Psycho Dark Psyche Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Psycho Domination Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Psycho Madness Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Psycho Supremacy Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Siren Domination Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Siren Glitter and Gore Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Siren Madness Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Siren Supremacy Pack $0.49
Borderlands 2 - Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack $2.49
Borderlands 2 Mechromancer Pack $4.99
Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty $4.99
Borderlands 2: Collector's Edition Content $2.49
Borderlands 2: Creature Slaughter Dome $2.49
Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage $4.99
Borderlands 2: Psycho Pack $4.99
Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt $4.99
Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep $4.99
Borderlands Game of the Year Edition $7.49
CivCity: Rome $3.39
Civilization III: Complete $1.69
Civilization IV $6.79
Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword $3.39
Civilization IV: Colonization $6.79
Civilization IV: Warlords $1.69
Duke Nukem Forever $4.99
Duke Nukem Forever: Hail to the Icons Parody DLC $2.49
Duke Nukem Forever: The Doctor Who Cloned Me DLC $2.49
Mafia II $7.49
Mafia II Digital Deluxe Edition $9.99
Mafia II DLC: Greaser Pack $0.75
Mafia II DLC: Jimmy's Vendetta $2.49
Mafia II DLC: Joe's Adventures $2.49
Mafia II DLC: Renegade Pack $0.75
Mafia II DLC: Vegas Pack $0.75
Mafia II DLC: War Hero Pack $0.75
NBA 2K12 $4.99
NBA 2K13 $7.49
Shattered Union $1.25
Sid Meier's Civilization V $14.99
Sid Meier's Civilization V - Civilization Pack: Babylon $2.49
Sid Meier's Civilization V - Cradle of Civilization Map Bundle $4.99
Sid Meier's Civilization V - Explorer's Map Pack $2.49
Sid Meier's Civilization V - Map Pack: Asia $1.49
Sid Meier's Civilization V - Map Pack: Mesopotamia $1.49
Sid Meier's Civilization V - Map Pack: The Americas $1.49
Sid Meier's Civilization V - Map Pack: The Mediterranean $1.49
Sid Meier's Civilization V - Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca $3.75
Sid Meier's Civilization V : Korea and Ancient World Combo Pack $3.75
Sid Meier's Civilization V : Wonders of the Ancient World Pack $2.49
Sid Meier's Civilization V Scenario Pack: Denmark $2.49
Sid Meier's Civilization V Scenario Pack: Korea $2.49
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World $14.99
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition $24.99
Sid Meier's Pirates! $4.99
Sid Meier’s Civilization V - Gods and Kings $14.99
Spec Ops: The Line $7.49
The Darkness II $7.49
The Stronghold Collection $4.99
X-Com: Apocalypse $1.25
X-Com: Enforcer $1.25
X-Com: Terror From the Deep $1.25
X-Com: UFO Defense $1.25
XCOM: Enemy Unknown $19.99
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Slingshot $3.49
XCOM: Enemy Unknown Elite Solider Pack $2.49

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if the first Bioshock activates on Steam as well if bought from Gamefly? Thanks.

Also, is there a way to add all the Borderlands 2 DLC at once or do I have to click each one and add them to my cart? That's a lot of clicking!

It looks like all the daily deal prices are active right now, from Bioshock Infinite to Civ 5 Brave New World.

It looks like all the daily deal prices are active right now, from Bioshock Infinite to Civ 5 Brave New World.
Dammit! I was proud of myself for holding off on Bioshock Infinite! I know that a better price will turn up during the winter sales, but...

For you Civ V folks, lay some knowledge on me. I just picked up Civ V (standard) for 5$ about a month ago when I got my PC. Played a little but put it aside as I wanted to wait till I got the rest of the DLC. 13$ and change for Civ 5 gold on this sale....should I just go for that? I know Gold has been cheaper before and I hate to have purchased the base game twice. I'm not sure any deals come along that would allow me to piece together the DLC for a better price than just buying Gold though. And I'm assuming that's a sweet price for A Brave New World?

For you Civ V folks, lay some knowledge on me. I just picked up Civ V (standard) for 5$ about a month ago when I got my PC. Played a little but put it aside as I wanted to wait till I got the rest of the DLC. 13$ and change for Civ 5 gold on this sale....should I just go for that? I know Gold has been cheaper before and I hate to have purchased the base game twice. I'm not sure any deals come along that would allow me to piece together the DLC for a better price than just buying Gold though. And I'm assuming that's a sweet price for A Brave New World?
9.99 has been the lowest for bnw need 75% off soon by amazon or steam in new few sales so im waitng lol

Any of you get hit with an 'order under review' thing when you went to redeem your free Mafia II copy? I did, and this is the email I just received:

Dear Gamer,

Thanks for your recent order on GameFly! We are hoping to speak with you directly to verify this purchase. We will reach out to you as soon as possible using the email address or phone number located on your account during the following times, Monday –Friday from 8AM CST to 7PM CST and Saturday/Sunday from 8AM CST to 6PM CST.

You are also welcome to call us directly at 888-986-6400 Monday-Friday during our phone hours of 12:00PM-4:00PM CST.

If there is a time that works best for you, please let us know and we would be more than happy to reach out to you to authorize this order so you can start enjoying the game!

We look forward to assisting you.

Thank you,

The GameFly Tech Team
Slightly annoyed, but I'm not really invested in getting this game soon, anyway.

Dear Gamer,

Thanks for your recent order on GameFly! We are hoping to speak with you directly to verify this purchase. We will reach out to you as soon as possible using the email address or phone number located on your account during the following times, Monday –Friday from 8AM CST to 7PM CST and Saturday/Sunday from 8AM CST to 6PM CST.

You are also welcome to call us directly at 888-986-6400 Monday-Friday during our phone hours of 12:00PM-4:00PM CST

If there is a time that works best for you, please let us know and we would be more than happy to reach out to you to authorize this order so you can start enjoying the game! 

Thank you,

The GameFly Tech Team 

:/

I dident need to do this when I ordered X-Com few days back. I am also a Gamefly member for almost a year. 

Me too:

Dear Gamer,

Thanks for your recent order on GameFly! We are hoping to speak with you directly to verify this purchase. We will reach out to you as soon as possible using the email address or phone number located on your account during the following times, Monday –Friday from 8AM CST to 7PM CST and Saturday/Sunday from 8AM CST to 6PM CST.

You are also welcome to call us directly at 888-986-6400 Monday-Friday during our phone hours of 12:00PM-4:00PM CST

Thank you,

The GameFly Tech Team 

They sure didn't mind taking my $40 for other purchases 30 seconds before I got Mafia II. At least they have 4 convenient hours of phone support in the middle of the work day...

Did you guys who have had trouble getting your Mafia 2 redeemed use a Smartphone to try and get code? It seems if you use a phone to view your PC account it causes problems for GF.

I redeemed mine from my desktop, so it's nothing to do with a phone issue. Like I said, I'm not too worried about it, but it looks like it's a common issue (judging from the replies after mine).

bread's done
Back