Gamefly prepaid Bestbuy package

solsovly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I know many of you are aware of the $21.95 for 2 months 2 games service you can buy at bestbuy for gamefly. That is a pretty good bargain but its only good for new customers.

Does anyone know how they define new customers? Could I purchase another one from Best Buy and use a different credit card? Or would I have to put it under someone elses name. I'm not even sure if they track by household, I can't seem to find any info on this.

I'd love to keep recycling this deal instead of paying 22 dollars a month which is getting too steep for me.

I know what you mean. I hate it how they won't reward loyal customers, they only give good deals to new customers. That includes this and their current $15 for the first month.

this realy sucks cause i was gonna try picking one up and seeing if it would go through I mean how can they be dicks about it like there cant be more than one customer living at the same place.

[quote name='RandyTsai']if you try to cancel and select " Service is too expensive" for Reason for canceling they will offer the next month for $14.99[/QUOTE]

So that's why they offered me another month for $14.99 after my last subscription, unfortunatly there was nothing I wanted to rent then.

[quote name='RandyTsai']if you try to cancel and select " Service is too expensive" for Reason for canceling they will offer the next month for $14.99[/QUOTE]
i picked "just trying it out" and it offered me the next month for 14.99 too.

bread's done
Back