gamefly problems???

Skelah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Is anyone having trouble with gamefly shipping out games? ive got both returned on a paid subscription its been 2 days they wont ship anything out..and the game at the top of my cue is high availabliity????

Also click new releases under xbox360 and all 10 games listed on that page or low availabliity the hell?

Wrong forum, but I'm sure a Mod will move it for you.

But yes, I too have been having problems. I returned Paper Mario on Monday...and it took till today for them to get it and ship out RE:4 Wii. That means I prolly won't get it till next Monday, which is 7 fucking days, what the fuck is that about. I'm on a one month 9.99 trial subscription, and if the next game is the same way, I'm ditching this rediculous bull shit.

[quote name='Skelah']Is anyone having trouble with gamefly shipping out games? ive got both returned on a paid subscription its been 2 days they wont ship anything out..and the game at the top of my cue is high availabliity????

Also click new releases under xbox360 and all 10 games listed on that page or low availabliity the hell?[/QUOTE]

So call them ...

I'm trying out the 2 month deal (3.99 from Ebay) and it works perfectly so far. Signed up on Weds and both Overlord & Transformers shipped the same day. Arrived yesterday here in California though I'm sending Transformers immediately back. What an awful game. I cancelled my Gameznflix sub - was sick to death of waiting for no reason but GF has delivered.

I had rented Gears of War and decided to buy it on Tuesday night. It takes 3-4 days for me to receive a game (shitty USPS, not gamefly, even though I live 5 hours from the distribution center), so I was hoping they would send out a new game on Wednesday for me to hopefully receive on the weekend. On wednesday, I noticed that they had put a status of 'shipping' on my next game, but when I looked on Thursday, the game was back in my queue and it was showing that I only had one game out. They finally shipped it out late on Thursday, but I think that it's bullshit that I have to put up with terrible ship times and slow service from Gamefly on top of that. If I hadn't already prepaid for 3 months, I would cancel right now.

bread's done
Back