Gamefly Questions

Halo05

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I searched for an answer on Gamefly's website but couldn't find one. Hopefully one of you all will know the answer.

If I rent a game from Gamefly, will it always have a 'keep it now' price? I ask because they have a few GBA games for rent that I'd like to buy. Unfortunately those games (Castlevania - Circle of the Moon, Pokemon Sapphire, etc.) don't show up in the store.

[quote name='Halo05']I searched for an answer on Gamefly's website but couldn't find one. Hopefully one of you all will know the answer.

If I rent a game from Gamefly, will it always have a 'keep it now' price? I ask because they have a few GBA games for rent that I'd like to buy. Unfortunately those games (Castlevania - Circle of the Moon, Pokemon Sapphire, etc.) don't show up in the store.[/QUOTE]

nope .. not all games have a keep it now price
pokemon Not for sale

even all newer games dont have a keep it now price

ZUBO not for sale

fuck. Thanks. Off to go reshuffle my game queue. I don't want to rent Circle of the Moon, it just happens to be one of the only Castlevania games I'm missing.

Hijack. I had Assault on Dark Athena ship today, but no Keep It price :( I was able to get Wheelman Keep it at $42 day one. So on average, how long does it take a new title to get a Keep it?

I don't know. Everything I've ever gotten, including the then-brand new Resident Evil 5 had a keep it price.

Heck, in other random news, Izuna 1 actually had a keep it price despite being an older, somewhat hard to find DS game.

Well most games do have a keep it now price, it's really just the older games. Like halo, halo 2 and so on. Hell, i could of got a brand new copy of GH: Metallica for like 42 bucks the day it came out since it's considered "used". A lot of games you cant buy at the online store, but once it gets to your house, you can keep the which I find odd.

I'm about done with them. My goal for subscribing was to be able to play last year's big holiday releases without paying for each game. Now that I'm finished with Gears 2, Resident Evil 5, Left 4 Dead, Killzone 2, and a few others, I'll probably take another 8 month break from the service. I've got a bunch of long RPGs sitting around that I should work on.

I know I'm a little late, but for your original question, if you look at the game's page, it will list the keep it price or it will say "not for sale". So you can know ahead of time whether you will be able to keep it or not.

bread's done
Back