Gamefly - Syndicate $15(PS3), Twisted Metal $20, Red Faction Armageddon $13(PS3)

Megaman016

CAGiversary!
I was looking @ Gamefly's used game deals and saw these games on site:

Sorry if this is a repost but I hadn't seen anything recently for these games

Last edited by a moderator:
i think these are all dead? there's already a thread about it from a couple days ago, when Syndicate was going for $10. TM isn't showing fs anymore.

Late to the party... however, just in case anyone is curious, the copy of Twisted Metal I received from gf yesterday was the limited edition with the TM Black dl code. The game gets a lot of negative reaction but I'm having a blast so far. It is pretty hard but its old school and we need more games like this for us hardcore gamers. Its a good deal at $20 especially if u get the LE

[quote name='brewin']Late to the party... however, just in case anyone is curious, the copy of Twisted Metal I received from gf yesterday was the limited edition with the TM Black dl code. The game gets a lot of negative reaction but I'm having a blast so far. It is pretty hard but its old school and we need more games like this for us hardcore gamers. Its a good deal at $20 especially if u get the LE[/QUOTE]

It was brand new at Best Buy for $20 as well last week or so. This was my first Twisted Metal game, and it was a blast to play through. Challenging, but with checking out.

Resident Evil: ORC is quite fun. I'm a bit surprised. But it's probably better to wait for a special edition release with the other 6 Spec Ops campaign missions (doubling the number or current co-op main campaign missions).

bread's done
Back