Gamefly Under $20 Blowout Sale!

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Sorry about the weird formatting, only way I can get everything linked and posted quickly.

bar_x360.gif
transparent.gif

148430t.jpg

Darksiders II
New: $49.99
Your Price:
$12.99
ESRB: M
transparent.gif

147810t.jpg

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
New: $39.99
Your Price:
$14.99
transparent.gif

176350t.jpg

Assassin's Creed III
Your Price:
$19.99
157165t.jpg

Borderlands 2
Your Price:
$19.99
transparent.gif

148815t.jpg

Dishonored
New: $29.99
Your Price:
$19.99
transparent.gif

180480t.jpg

Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Your Price:
$19.99
ESRB: E10+
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
transparent.gif

Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Gears of War 3 $9.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $9.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes $9.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Borderlands $12.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Kinect Star Wars $12.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Max Payne 3 $12.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Silent Hill: Downpour $12.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Crysis 2 $12.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $14.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $14.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
LEGO Lord of the Rings $14.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Lollipop Chainsaw $14.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Mass Effect 3 $14.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron $14.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $17.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition $17.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Halo 4 $19.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary $19.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Zone of the Enders HD Collection $19.99
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
bar_ps3.gif
transparent.gif

148000t.jpg

Aliens: Colonial Marines
New: $59.99
Your Price:
$9.99
141095t.jpg

Spec Ops: The Line
Your Price:
$9.99
transparent.gif

136000t.jpg

God of War III
New: $19.99
Your Price:
$14.99
179875t.jpg

Little Big Planet Karting
Your Price:
$14.99
ESRB: E
transparent.gif

181040t.jpg

Angry Birds Trilogy
Your Price:
$17.99
transparent.gif

167885t.jpg

XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Your Price:
$19.99
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
transparent.gif

Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Silent Hill: Downpour $9.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Assassin's Creed II $12.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 $12.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Darksiders II $12.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
GoldenEye Reloaded $12.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Max Payne 3 $12.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
NCAA Football 13 $12.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault $12.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
LEGO Lord of the Rings $14.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Lollipop Chainsaw $14.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Mass Effect 3 $14.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants $14.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception $14.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Asura's Wrath $17.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $17.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Assassin's Creed III $19.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Dishonored $19.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $19.99
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
transparent.gif

transparent.gif
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
bar_wii.gif
transparent.gif

148080t.jpg

Just Dance 3
Your Price:
$9.99
ESRB: E10+
transparent.gif

173520t.jpg

Madden NFL 13
New: $49.99
Your Price:
$14.99
transparent.gif

176550t.jpg

The Last Story
Your Price:
$19.99
ESRB: T
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
transparent.gif

Cabela's Hunting Expeditions $7.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Battleship $8.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Disney/Pixar Brave: The Video Game $8.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Madagascar 3 $8.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa $8.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Wipeout 2 $8.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Yogi Bear $8.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $9.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Just Dance Greatest Hits $9.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Just Dance: Disney Party $9.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Transformers: Prime $12.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Ben 10 Omniverse $14.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
FIFA Soccer 13 $14.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Wipeout 3 $14.99
game_list_dottedline.gif
Just Dance 4 $19.99
transparent.gif
transparent.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If I hadn't just found Halo 4 at Half Price Books for $15.99 (wierd price) I would go for Halo, but nothing else is catching my eye really.

Usually dont complain, but the box for my PS3 RE6 from the sale last week came and the plastic on the case is completely cracked down the middle. Disk is fine though. Still unhappy.

Tempted on Downpour, but I probably won't bite since I already played it, and beat it twice. It's a decent game.. not great, but not bad. The fighting is terrible but not as bad as it was on Homecoming. The story itself was also better than its predecessor and you actually got that SH Vibe at times, scary? Not at all, but it does have some neat easter eggs and the game does contribute to the overall SH theme.

[quote name='ffonsok']Usually dont complain, but the box for my PS3 RE6 from the sale last week came and the plastic on the case is completely cracked down the middle. Disk is fine though. Still unhappy.[/QUOTE]

Contact Gamefly CS, they are generally very professional when it comes to this. They'll send you a replacement.

I went ahead and bit on Lollipop. Decent price for me and if I wait any longer, I'm not gonna care enough to play the game. Everything else I'll wait on

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Nothing for me- wont pay a dime for aliens

It's not the money it's the time. I have so little gaming time it's not worth playing it over the great games in my backlog[/QUOTE]
I'm buying fewer games now than from a couple years ago.

Well, I just broke down and bought Lollypop Chainsaw. I know it might have a pretty good possibility to drop to $10 at some point but 14.99 isn't a bad price so I was like wth.

Good god I need to stop logging on here!

[quote name='Unseen77']
Good god I need to stop logging on here![/QUOTE]
No shit, I keep wanting new stuff!

I want Aliens, but I'm not sure $10 is a good price point, plus I got a B2G1 Gamestop coupon I need to use by the end of next month.

By the way, they take Paypal now.

I rebought NCAA 13. Decent price if you ask me.

By the by, who formatted that OP? That's ugly as shit.

Bit the bullet on Need for Speed for the PS3 seeing as I really enjoyed the PS+ hour demo.
Wanted to get GoldenEye for PS3 as well but it's out of stock.. :cry:

So if I grab Ratchet FFA and redeem the vita version when it comes in, does anyone know if I will still get Deadlocked with it?

[quote name='lassiterb']So if I grab Ratchet FFA and redeem the vita version when it comes in, does anyone know if I will still get Deadlocked with it?[/QUOTE]

You will.

I know I made out great on the last GF sales of Aliens: CM. Bought it for $10, sold it for $25.50 at secondspin.com. The only downside is I actually played it...I didn't think it was going to be that bad...

Luckily for once the GF disc didn't look like it had been played on a rotary sander like most Xbox discs from GF.

[quote name='ChuckInKC']In for AC3 on PS3. Haven't played much of the series, but still curious even after some not-so-great reviews.[/QUOTE]

If you haven't played much of the series you'll probably enjoy AC3 more than someone like me, who has played all the other games and was disappointed. Honestly after getting through the initial disappointment and putting the game off for a few months, I returned to it and found it more enjoyable. It's the whole still having tutorial stuff five-hours into the game that makes it a real slog to get through.

Looks like I missed the boat on LEGO LOTR, a game I've been looking for for $20 or less. I'll have to keep checking back.

[quote name='TooPoor']Downpour for $9.99, hmm...should I?[/QUOTE]

I actually really enjoyed SH: D I thought it was the best one since The Room

Wait! Blowout sale? Who's choice of words is that? The OP or Gamefly? A lot of these title were at those prices brand new before!

[quote name='nitrosmob']Got R&C:FFA hopefully will still get get Ratchet: Deadlocked HD. Then it will be a steal![/QUOTE]

I just went back today and ordered one as well. To the Backlogmobile!

[quote name='CAGMoose'].

By the by, who formatted that OP? That's ugly as shit.[/QUOTE]

Looks great on the mobile site actually.

[quote name='Punisher138']I actually really enjoyed SH: D I thought it was the best one since The Room[/QUOTE]

For all the hate it's gotten here, i enjoyed it, too. Only real disappointments were that the character designs were pretty bland and there were no real scares in it, but i otherwise definitely got my $13 worth out of it(bought it during the last sale).

[quote name='happydogs']For all the hate it's gotten here, i enjoyed it, too. Only real disappointments were that the character designs were pretty bland and there were no real scares in it, but i otherwise definitely got my $13 worth out of it(bought it during the last sale).[/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed it as well. The environments were great with one particular one that really stood out and is one of the most memorable to me in any game ever.

Also to note I know the PS3 version got a patch that fixed some of the technical issues. I don't know if the 360 one did or not since I only have it on PS3.

Well this sucks. Somehow my address got changed from Terrace to Avenue and that explains why I didn't receive my games from a previous order.

I figured they were just lost in the mail. So I went ahead ordered Transformers: Fall of Cybertron and Silent Hill. Once I realized my address was wrong, they had already been shipped.

So I went to re-order them and Transformers is gone.

I doubt the post office will realize and send it to the correct address.

Crap!

Pretty disappointing this time around. I thought about AC3 but I still haven't played Brotherhood and Revelations yet so I'll wait, it'll be even lower by then. Borderlands 2 and Dishonored, I already have. That's about it.

[quote name='YouGonnaEatThat']Grabbed Dishonored for :360: and Little Big Planet Karting (for the future ex-wife) for :ps3: (obviously) . Thanks![/QUOTE]
You are buying a game for a woman that you know you will divorce soon?

[quote name='metallicoholic']If you haven't played much of the series you'll probably enjoy AC3 more than someone like me, who has played all the other games and was disappointed. Honestly after getting through the initial disappointment and putting the game off for a few months, I returned to it and found it more enjoyable. It's the whole still having tutorial stuff five-hours into the game that makes it a real slog to get through.

Looks like I missed the boat on LEGO LOTR, a game I've been looking for for $20 or less. I'll have to keep checking back.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm a couple hours in and I haven't seen the main character yet. Pacing fail I guess.

[quote name='ChuckInKC']Yeah, I'm a couple hours in and I haven't seen the main character yet. Pacing fail I guess.[/QUOTE]

they tried a different pacing for us people that are on like game 7 of the series. cool twist story wise I guess but in the end....critics and players alike didn't care for the choice

[quote name='YouGonnaEatThat']Grabbed Dishonored for :360: and Little Big Planet Karting (for the future ex-wife) for :ps3: (obviously) . Thanks![/QUOTE]
Better hope she doesn't browse CAG lol

[quote name='TooPoor']You are buying a game for a woman that you know you will divorce soon?[/QUOTE]
I think hes making a joke about his wife divorcing him for buying so many games

That's not nice. Marriage is a sacred institution. You, know? Till death do us part...

[quote name='Investor']That's not nice. Marriage is a sacred institution. You, know? Till death do us part...[/QUOTE]

But if you have extra lives you can die and respawn to get out of it.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']I think hes making a joke about his wife divorcing him for buying so many games[/QUOTE]
Oh, now I get it....

bread's done
Back