GameFly Used Game Sale: Hitman Absolution (PS3) $12, Ninja Gaiden 3 (Wii U) $18, Bioshock (PS3) $10, Darksiders 2 (Wii U) $15

Ugh, I give up.  I've been refreshing the site for the longest and nothing, I leave and bam, it's up for sale again.  I guess it's not meant to be.

If you're talking about the link I posted, there is free shipping, just click through to the actual product page.

If you're talking about the deals in the OP, those deals are dead, hence the no free shipping and increased prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crossing fingers for more cheap Wii U games.. and I have a feeling if I wait out these current games, they're gonna continue to drop..

Already got NG3 on Wii U at BB for $22 so I'm only missing out on saving $4. Not a huge deal.

I'd love to get Darksiders 2 for $15 but I just bought NG3, Pikmin 3, play Animal Crossing too much and will get Mario & Luigi soon. I cleared off a dozen or so titles off my backlog only to build it back up again!

Someone wanna tell me why I continue to use Gamefly -.-

Been 7 days since my item shipped and I still havent gotten it when the distribution center is 35min away.  Last two orders were damaged beyond playing.  Fool me once.....

Derp lol

Been 7 days since my item shipped and I still havent gotten it when the distribution center is 35min away. Last two orders were damaged beyond playing. Fool me once.....

Derp lol
We are suckers these days and got to used to it... I get ps3 only now since harder to dmg but chips wear and tear are drives way faster... vroooooooooooooom vrooooooooooom lol

i've never had a single problem with gamefly... and i've ordered quite a bit from them. i'm from chicago and tend to get everything in under a week. I ordered castlevania 3DS on a tuesday, and it was in my mailbox on saturday.

Been 7 days since my item shipped and I still havent gotten it when the distribution center is 35min away. Last two orders were damaged beyond playing. Fool me once.....

Derp lol
I've had it off an on. Right now I keep it for the games I was close to buying at retail, but was on the fence(ex. Last of Us). GF let me run through the SP of LoU, thus saving me money.

bread's done
Back