https://www.gamefly.com/

Assassins Creed Syndicate - $15.99
Star Wars Battlefront - $13.99
WRC15 (ps4) - $12.99
Republique (ps4) - 12.99
Mighty no 9 - $9.99
TrackMania - $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
No interest? Pretty great price for Trackmania Turbo IMO, great game. Especially for those perfectionists out there. Picked that up, along with the division.

Don't know if I should pickup the Division or what for a lower price hopefully Black Friday.

How are the RPG/leveling up/unlocking elements to it? Fun enough to keep u playing a bit?

Don't know if I should pickup the Division or what for a lower price hopefully Black Friday.

How are the RPG/leveling up/unlocking elements to it? Fun enough to keep u playing a bit?
the single player game is fun until you reach level 30 after that it will get boring with the repetitive missions.

if you are playing the dark zone alone you will hate it. there are groups of people that take advantage of single players.

after 1 month of playing it, I got tired of it and sold it. so many bugs and the game is so repetitive.

I got bored of the division around lvl 20. Enemy variety and named enemies are garbage. Guns are alright, as well as powers, but it all feels generic. Some will like it, but I have heard the grind is even more real at level 30, and it was already extremely grindy before....so...yeah.

actually after level 30 you open up the underground and daily missions as well as the 3 incursions. its still a grind but its alot better than it used to be. more variety in missions and higher level gear.

the dark zone is still full of assholes though.

Is the division still a fun game by yourself? Or do you need a group to enjoy it?

Also, for trackmania. Can me and a few friends play it on split screen and unlock everything together (like in Mario Kart) or does one have to play single playe and unlock everything for split screen play?

Would buy farcry if it had coop like Fc4. How is battleborne?
I've sunk probably 200 hours into it in the 3 months since it dropped, and i'm still playing. It gets a lot of hate, but i've had a lot of fun playing it. Biggest problem is that the community is pretty pitiful in size. There is a surge every time a new piece of DLC drops, at least, and there's plenty of DLC still planned to come out. More characters, maps, and campaign missions, etc.

Is the division still a fun game by yourself? Or do you need a group to enjoy it?

Also, for trackmania. Can me and a few friends play it on split screen and unlock everything together (like in Mario Kart) or does one have to play single playe and unlock everything for split screen play?
Division is much better multi than it is solo. Also, don't go into it expecting a Clancy game. I was very disappointed the first time I played and found out headshots didn't actually work. It's all hit point based, so sometimes your baseball hat wearing foe may require a clip full of headshots.

At this point, I'd recommend waiting for Ghost Recon. Division is by no means a bad game... it's just not a good game either.

It's not a good game, it's not a bad game, it's just a game.

For those on the fence for Primal, it's a little different from FC4 or FC3, but it's a lot of fun.

However, once you beat the game... You're done. Nothing really to do. I played the game for 3 days, put in about 15-20 hours, and then sold it off.

With its drop rate, I expect it to fall below $20 very soon.

I cant decide about the division. I imagine it would be like destiny, I had some decent on and off fun with it, run through most everything once and never touch it again.

I cant decide about the division. I imagine it would be like destiny, I had some decent on and off fun with it, run through most everything once and never touch it again.
I consider them about the same. There's more variety inside Destiny than The Division. The "story" portions of the game are all almost identical. Clear point A of baddies. Proceed to point B killing every thing in sight. Beat bullet sponge boss at point B. Leave zone. End game content is a grind where even normal baddies are bullet sponges.

​I say rent it and see if this is your kind of thing. I got more than enough of the game in a single day's Redbox rental.

They are both grind for gear games, I don't have much experience with Destiny, but I've poured over 100+ hours into the Division. It's a great game, however it is plagued with glitches and exploits, seems like every time Ubisoft fixes something they break something else. You will definitely need to buy the new DLC or the Season pass, the Underground, or you will be left in the dust, the Underground missions make it much easier to get higher tier gear, so be ready to drop another $40 down for the season pass.

They are both grind for gear games, I don't have much experience with Destiny, but I've poured over 100+ hours into the Division. It's a great game, however it is plagued with glitches and exploits, seems like every time Ubisoft fixes something they break something else. You will definitely need to buy the new DLC or the Season pass, the Underground, or you will be left in the dust, the Underground missions make it much easier to get higher tier gear, so be ready to drop another $40 down for the season pass.
Destiny is far beyond the Division. Games plays a lot better and is unique compared to other shooters. Weapons types are all unique and feel a lot better to use while they also feel different from each other. Destiny also offers a lot more game play variety with completely seperate story and multiplayer modes, unique events and less grindy feel ad each world has its own unique look and their own enemy types. Though mission types don't vary to much.

Homefront Revolution is 17.99, any thoughts?
Worth it at 9.99 or below, I beat the game already, it's glitchy as fuck and the story is meh and once you beat it you have to start over again if you want to replay anything. Fun gameplay when it does work though and you don't care about the story so much. It does get very tedious though since you practically are doing the same damn thing in almost every mission.

Best part of the game is the Timesplitters 2 easter egg.

Far Cry Primal is pretty close to what i'd pay, but i'm aiming for more around the $15 mark.
Having played Primal for $25 and previously hoping to get it for cheaper, I can easily say I'm not at all disappointed. This game totally stands on its own merits. The animal taming, hidden environments, original/unique story-based quests focus on melee combat, better hunting focus, and colorful characters all justify a full price purchase let alone $20.

FC3 is still my favorite for what it started, but Primal is arguably the most solid and refined FC experience yet.

I recommend playing it on a hard difficulty though because the game is generally pretty easy and can be exploited by overusing your invincible owl friend.

Plants vs Zombies GW2 for $19.99 is crazy tempting....
It's in the EA Access Vault soon...

It's going free on EA access within the next few months, but I greatly prefer PS4 versions due to the fact that my friends play on PS4. Super tempting at $20.
... August 30th to be exact so only 23 days away (22 knowing EA they put it up a day earlier usually). There's also a 10 hour trial to play before It's out.

It's in the EA Access Vault soon...

... August 30th to be exact so only 23 days away (22 knowing EA they put it up a day earlier usually). There's also a 10 hour trial to play before It's out.
Ah thanks for the heads up, I will just downlod it now, there's no way I'll play it 10 hours before the end of the month anyways. Great way to get a jump start.

Mighty no 9 is no longer $14.99. Guess this was some soft of flash sale or something compared to their monthly sale.

bread's done
Back