https://www.gamefly.com/

Assassins Creed Syndicate - $15.99
Star Wars Battlefront - $13.99
WRC15 (ps4) - $12.99
Republique (ps4) - 12.99
Mighty no 9 - $9.99
TrackMania - $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally pulled the trigger on SW Battlefront. $15 out the door sounds about right for the amount of content I've heard it has. Plus EA doesn't see a dime. Win win.

Chances of getting homefront with the steelbook? 0%? I'm annoyed need for speed for ps4 isn't $10 like for the xbox one but at least they gave free shipping

Chances of getting homefront with the steelbook? 0%? I'm annoyed need for speed for ps4 isn't $10 like for the xbox one but at least they gave free shipping
i think the steelbook was best buy exclusive. i think all the ea games end up cheaper on xbox because of ea access, though they do have pvsz 2 the same price on both consoles.

i think the steelbook was best buy exclusive. i think all the ea games end up cheaper on xbox because of ea access, though they do have pvsz 2 the same price on both consoles.
None because it was a BBY exclusive

Oh lol didn't know it was bby exclusive and saw a few copies at gamestop. Makes sense why its so much cheaper for xbox one now

Finally pulled the trigger on SW Battlefront. $15 out the door sounds about right for the amount of content I've heard it has. Plus EA doesn't see a dime. Win win.
well they did see a dime for your copy so your "slam" has no weight behind it. Buying the game in any form helps them out as they want players.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but if I bought a game 2 weeks ago and it's cheaper now, would I be able to get the difference back or are sales final? Thanks

Has anyone played Grand Ages Medieval? Looking to scratch the RTS console itch, and have been watching this for a bit (It seems like no one bought it cause of poor early reviews)

Homefront worth a quick play and trade at $10?

Was wondering the same thing.
Yes if you plan on beating and trading it then yes. I haven't played it since the first week when I beat it but gameplay is good when it's not glitching the fuck out. Story is meh and predictable. Once you beat it though you are done, there is no going back to redo or do side missions you missed. This game badly needed online multiplayer.

well they did see a dime for your copy so your "slam" has no weight behind it. Buying the game in any form helps them out as they want players.
I know business can be hard, but try to keep up. Buying a used game means all the money went to gamefly. EA saw no money from that transaction. Good day.

Was gonna cop tales of the borderlands but it came to like 15 after tax. For that I'll just get it at Gamestop so I can get points too.

10 bucks for Homefront, sounds like the perfect price point. I've bought and returned this game twice already without opening it. Somehow the prices then just didn't feel right. It has dropped significantly since it was released in May. Ouchhh.

I just got Homefront (ps4) from gamefly yesterday and had fun with it, so I clicked "keep" for $10. I'm only about 3 hours in, and while it's repetitive, it's a decent amount of fun. Happy with it at $10.

I've also went ahead and made this a wiki post, so that anyone can edit / add the new sale items. If it's not edited by tomorrow I'll try to get it done after work.

Anyone ordered more than 2 same platform title before with 2 accounts?? Does gamefly ban/blacklist ppl ??

I just got Homefront (ps4) from gamefly yesterday and had fun with it, so I clicked "keep" for $10. I'm only about 3 hours in, and while it's repetitive, it's a decent amount of fun. Happy with it at $10.

I've also went ahead and made this a wiki post, so that anyone can edit / add the new sale items. If it's not edited by tomorrow I'll try to get it done after work.
great game loved it, went back and finished original on ps3

i just bought Republique for $12.99 7 days ago, do gamefly adjust the price and do a $3 refund?
Follow-up: they do not price match, but they are kind enough to offer me a $3 gamefly credit. Very nice of them and Homefront here I come!

bread's done
Back