Gamefly Used Games Sale -

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
All of the following :shipfree: and include all codes, manuals, and case. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. They only do refunds, no exchanges.
Offers good while supplies last or until Noon PST on 11/?.

The following are not part of today's deals but do come with free shipping
:wii: Winter Sports 3: The Great Tournament $9.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games $9.99
:360: Adrenalin Misfits $9.99
:360: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:ps3: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:psp: Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction $9.99
:ps3: Asura's Wrath $12.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $12.99
:ps3: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $12.99
:3ds: Spongebob Squigglepants 3D $14.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $17.99
:wii: Remington Super Slam Hunting: Africa $17.99
:3ds: The Sims 3 $17.99

[quote name='chunlirocks']Chipped discs FTL[/QUOTE]

Gamefly's Twitter Link

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='darkskill']Just about to get DD.. but outta stock![/QUOTE]

Back in stock. Gamefly restocks every day around noon Eastern time.

EDIT: Missed the above post. Sorry for the retread.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='phoenixlau']If I only bought :ps3: NBA 2K12 today, would I still be able to play Jeremy Lin on the Knicks with the last updated stats boost (75, I believe) for the previous season, or will he be stuck as a 50?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']maybe, I wonder if they update rosters past the playoffs of that NBA season.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for getting back so late. Lin is 56 as a reserve for the Warriors, and the rosters are still from the summer of 2011 (Rudy Fernandez on the Mavericks, Chris Paul on the Hornets, Dampierre, Bibby, Ilgauskas on the Heat, sorry for any spelling mistakes) so I went ahead and updated the rosters for Xbox 360 manually with my 8gb usb stick, a program and someone's roster file from a forum on the internet.

As I stated before, the rosters are going to be from the summer of 2011 with no rookies and you can't get into 2K Share to get any 2K roster update, sorry:cry:.

[quote name='Investor']I, too, purchased a new copy of NBA 2k12 recently, and the game would not load on my PS3. A quick Google has a lot of people experiencing the same problem. Apprantly the game works on some PS3 and not on others: it freezes a lot. Mine is the PS3 Slim, and it didn't work on mine. A temporarily fix is to delete any of the game's data in the Data Utility. Mine didn't have any, because I couldn't get past 2 seconds into the first intro where 5 players are walking in. Just a friendly warning about this title.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I knew about the glitch on PS3 since I already had 2K12 during the NBA season, and I fixed the glitch with instructions from the 2K forums many months ago. I have an original 60GB PS3. I'm lucky on PS3 cause I was able to update my rosters before they shutdown 2K share completely.

I'm not so lucky on xbox 360 since I just bought that version as a gift, because even though I downloaded the rosters from a forum, all the rookies had black arms (black like a car not ethnicity) because they're not officially unlocked. I haven't tried unlocking all the legend teams on 360, so I'll keep hope that maybe the arms will go back to normal once I do. No guarantees though.

I believe they shut it down on November 1st without any warning. The least they could have done was keep it up with the last roster update from June. I guess this is their way of making people buy 2K13.:lol:

I got a copy of DD from the Amazon warehouse for $31 shipped. Sounds good to me. Justhhappened to refresh and see it!

I'll be smart this time and just wait....Gamefly is probably going to have a BF sale and I'm sure I could get any game thats on my mind for 10 then

[quote name='Tonious']Hm, no deal today?[/QUOTE]

Nothing so far. I wonder if Gamefly is going to have a monthly sale soon.

[quote name='ray2dee']I'll be smart this time and just wait....Gamefly is probably going to have a BF sale and I'm sure I could get any game thats on my mind for 10 then[/QUOTE]

They always have a decent sale, but don't expect a BF level sale. They are just a rental service after all, and gain nothing from selling off their stock for cheap.

2009 and 2010 they gave out a $10 coupon for any game. Last year it was $12 off 2 games, so I wouldn't expect too much.

I've bought way too many games from them. $10 happens to be my sweet spot and 2012 is the year I'm jumping back into sports games. Last time I was really into them was 2005 and this year just seems really solid with the titles I've picked up.

Just an FYI (if anyone still cares), I picked up Mario and Sonic 2012 for $9.99 free ship today. It popped in stock for a little while. Just saying that because I noticed it was removed from the first page probably because it's been out of stock. But it might jump back in if your looking for it.

[quote name='Vigilante']Unless I'm blind, nothing appears to have been added today.[/QUOTE]

2nd day in a row. Maybe they're going back to the usual 1 or 2 small sales a week format. Oh well, mo' money kept in my pocket.

[quote name='ckc4043']will gf have blackfriday deal?[/QUOTE]
They've had one for each of the past several years, so chances are high...:cool:

[quote name='Barry Burton']what's the deal with these lack of deals?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='roedaniel19']Gamefly does this stuff in spurts, it's not like they have new deals every single day.[/QUOTE]

Yup, what roedaniel said. It's a lot more like "what was the deal with getting new deals every single weekday?"

[quote name='Full Metal XL']They've had one for each of the past several years, so chances are high...:cool:[/QUOTE]

That means gf may have a monthly sale plus bf deal in this month? It is great if so!!!

[quote name='ckc4043']That means gf may have a monthly sale plus bf deal in this month? It is great if so!!![/QUOTE]

I definitely don't see that happening. Also, I don't personally recall any good BF sales from Gamefly. It was discussed earlier in this thread that GF members got a decent coupon, but that's it. I may be misremembering tho...

[quote name='Royal High Knight']If im not mistaken their BF sales are like their monthly sale[/QUOTE]

You are correct. To my memory, there isn't like a Black Friday 'Blowout' by any means; more like a typical monthly sale.

[quote name='United_Korea']dammit, i received mario kart 7 in a super mario 3d land case. wtf is this ****...[/QUOTE]
Wrong cases FTL

In case Dragon's Dogma does come back up, there is fast travel in the game. It's called Port Crystals. You get them after end game, however, anyone can gift one to you.

If anybody wants one, I'd be happy to gift them one.

People hating on Dragon's Dogma makes me laugh. Gameplay wise, it destroys Skyrim. The story is goofy but not nearly as bad as Skyrims generic as fuck "hey, you're da guy!" story.

Demon's/ Dark Souls are the only console RPG's I would put above it, but then again i'm not big on shooters masquerading as deep RPGs, color coded dialogue "options", or the shallow garbage Bethesda and Bioware put out in general.

Agree with pretty much everything you said. DD does have some generic fetch quests, but what RPG doesn't? There are a few quests with the Griffins and the hydras that are outstanding. Plus, as you further venture new types of enemies surface which made it plenty for fun for me.

yeah im just waiting for skyrim goty for ps3. i know it will be buggy as hell like fallouts, but the dude just tweeted some news about new stuff for ps3, so hopefully its all good.
also i have dragon's dogma but havnt played any of it yet. is any of the dlc worth it, or just go ahead and play?

No, None of the current DLC for DD is worth it. If it goes on sale at some point, you could go for it, but those are strictly just fetch quests.

There is a major expansion coming out next year for DD called Dark Arisen. Now, that will be worth getting.

bread's done
Back