Gamefly Wii A Day Giveaway

Entered today, and just like everyone else didn't win. At least they tell you up front that you didn't win though. Thanks OP

[quote name='help1']does anyoen ever win? It popped up the Loser Sign so fast.[/QUOTE]

Well, I won a $50 Best Buy Gift Card in the reward zone instant win game and I won a $20 Circuit City gift card in that Papa Johns Instant win game. Its possible to win.

lol! e-mail farming! Dirty bastards!

anyone skeptical of this just know Dell uses the same company (eprize) for thier contests, and I have won something from them in the past, so it is legit.

wrong section though

drat, i lost, will try again tomorrow. OHH, they are going to spam me now? i should have used a different email addy, that was dumb of me

Ah, it only takes a minute to fill out the form, so I guess I'll give it a shot for a few days anyway. At least you find out right away that you didn't win. :lol:

Thanks OP

[quote name='Zoglog']anyone skeptical of this just know Dell uses the same company (eprize) for thier contests, and I have won something from them in the past, so it is legit.[/QUOTE]

Well it's Gamefly's contest so even if you don't like the service they're still as stand up a company as there is on the web. Last year during the 360 contest, which was much better because you had to be a subscriber or buy something to play, it was bugged on the first day and I was one of like 9 people it told won a 360. Where they could have easily said "Sorry we're giving you nothing loser" they stepped up with a free year subscription so you've got to respect that.

you think it is better to try this early like around midnight or 1AM?

I know it is random, buyt I would hate to check out the siteafter work and find out that someone already won earlier in the day.

Dang, I'm a loser too. All these contests to win a Wii when mine is already paid off at GS. I guess it isn't all bad though, I am sure I can find something to do with an extra if I win one :D.

bread's done
Back