GameFly's "Keep" Games option cheaper than their "Buy" prices?

ryanelittlefield

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey there all,

Had a quick question. I LOVE buying games from GameFly because of the quality they arrive in - but does being a subscriber further drop the prices if you use the "keep" option?

For example, say Dead Space 2 is 12.99 to anyone who visits the site. Is there a chance that it would be, say, 9.99 for someone who's a subscriber and decides to keep it? Or do the prices stay equal regardless of subscribing? I'm trying to figure out if subscribing to the service would increase the savings I'd get on buying games from them.

Thanks.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']You get 10% off all used games you buy from them, so yes you would have a cheaper option to keep the game.[/QUOTE]

That's only after you've been a member for so long.

[quote name='Tsel']That's only after you've been a member for so long.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Just signed up and just now realized that. Oh well. I guess I'll milk the service for a month. :whistle2:\

man, i would rather wait for their end of the month sales, rather than being a member
all of the games that my friends rents from gamefly come in horrible condition

I feel like they probably separate "rent copies" and "sale copies" after the demand for the games goes down. The "rent copies" don't have to be perfect, as long as they work, but the "sale copies" should be in good shape, as they usually are.

bread's done
Back