Gamegear, Nomad and games FT/FS!

MauMauProductions

CAGiversary!
Anyone interested in a

-Game Gear and games
Games are incomplete but work 100% and the Gamegear works as well.

Games:
-Mega Man (Rare from what I hear, sells on eBay high sometimes)
-Dragon Crystal
-PGA Tour 96

-Sega Nomad:
The nomad has some dead pixels on the screen, Not something a collector would want but if you want to play Genesis games on the go, This'll do.
I don't have the official battery packs but I will include a PSOne Mobile Battery Pack (Which makes the unit pretty heavy but the battery lasts a long time and works excellently, a lot better than the actual Nomad Batteries. Lasts 10 hours~ on one charge)

nomad.jpg

That's an example of the pixels

I have the following games too if you're interested although I'm not that keen on trading some of them.

-Phantasy Star IV (with box)
-Phantasy Star II
-Target Earth
-King of Monsters 2
-Sword of Vermillion
-Shining in the Darkness (Its around somewhere but I cant find it right now Complete)

I also have a mint copy of Capcom VS SNK EO for Gamecube I'm looking to trade off.

I'm interested in getting either
-Dreamcast Games (Looking for Fighters and RPGs)

-Playstation 2 2D Fighters or RPGs, viewtiful Joe 1/2

-Gamecube Games
Paper Mario 2, Viewtiful Joe 1/2, Resident Evil 4, Skies Of Arcadia Legends.

and as always PSone RPGS

Im not looking to make much off this given the nomad has some dead pixels but send me an offer, Post in this topic. If you have 2+ Feedback, I'll send first, Not a problem.

Yeah, I figured the pixel thing would turn a lotta people off. Like I said, I dont want much for it at all.

mgriff, I see Katamari Damacy, GTA San Andreas, DOA2 and House of the Dead 2 (if you have a light gun, thatd be killer)

PM me for a trade or something.

How do you power a nomad with a psone battery? Did they actually make it so psone batteries use the same attachment as a nomad battery, or does it plug into the power port on the nomad?(in either case that means it's the same voltage battery? and would it just be hanging loose?)

bread's done
Back