Gamehelper.com offering a free ZUNE and copy of Halo 3

jwageman

CAG Veteran
We Stole Master Chief's Halo 3 ZUNE!

We were like, Look! There goes Samus, she totally ripped off your faceless spacemen shtick! What? Are you not man enough to call her out on it? And as the big MC was marching off to beat her up, we lifted it... So anyway, it is just a tad too hot for us to handle. Yours for the low, low price of FREE

Up for Grabs!
One Grand Prize: One copy of Halo 3 and a Halo 3 Edition ZUNE One First Place Prize: One copy of Halo 3

How to Play
Read the three questions below. You can find all the answers right here on Gamehelper.com - Once you think you've got them nailed enter your answers on each line in the form below and hit 'Enter!' to submit. (One entry per customer please - multiple entries will not help you win! ;)

Question 1: When did Valve first announce Team Fortress 2 ?

Question 2: Finish the phrase, "One Man's Vision..."

Question 3: Name DICE gave to their brand spankin' new game engine tech used to power Battlefield: Bad Company?

Don't see the Contest Form? Then you gotta get yerself registered and login first!

By entering this contest you are signaling your agreement with the terms and conditions outlined in the Halo 3 Giveaway Rules.

This month's prize courtesy Some Nice Dudes at Microsoft

And be sure to tell all your friends about Gamehelper.com!

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']thanks op and thanks guys.

i was looking at the official rules and it says you guys are based in richmond, not too far from where i am.[/quote]

That is great. I live in San Francisco myself. You should check the site out. We are total game nuts nor are we sponsored by any publishing firm so we report on everything with what we really feel haha.

Now go sign up!

Thanks for the heads up. Always on the lookout for some free stuff potential. A free Zune would be nice.

[quote name='coalhalo']Thanks for the heads up. Always on the lookout for some free stuff potential. A free Zune would be nice.[/quote]

And we are always looking for new members that are enthusiastic about gaming :)

Come join us!

The contest has been extended until the 15th!

Hurry up and join us for a chance to win a free copy of Halo 3 and a free Master Chief Zune!

gamehelper.com/community

Register on the site, post your answers on the forums! Nuff said.

If you are having problems with logging in send me a PM on here and I will see what I can do to help you out. We just put another article up for CoD4 so you can check that out or just tool around and read some of our articles. We have some good writers on the site.

If you are reporting a problem to me make sure you detail the exact problem you are having so we can figure it out for you.

bread's done
Back