Gameloft Android game sale - Nova 2 + others for $.99

Kanik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Gameloft Android game sale - Nova 2 + others for $.99Gameloft is having a sale on some of their games for Android, .99 cents each.

These normally go for $4.99, and I think this is Gameloft's first Android sale. Need to click on a link they provided on their twitter, through your phone, to access the sales page.

www.twitter.com/gameloft
[US only] TGIF! 6 #Android games just $0.99 for limited time! Click thru this link on ur Android device to get it now: http://t.co/3FPPglP

Games show up based on the phone being used:
  • Nova 2
  • Asphalt 6
  • Dungeon Hunter 2
  • Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden
  • Starfront: Collision
  • Shrek Racing
I know there's already a way people are getting games from them for free via joining the membership club and then cancelling, but I figure this is for people like myself who weren't comfortable getting the games for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
What phone are you using, OP? My G2 turns up nothing, unless I spoof as something else. Best I've gotten so far is spoofing the EVO, that turns up three games. (Dungeon Hunter, Starfront, and Shrek.)

[quote name='Justme8800']What phone are you using, OP? My G2 turns up nothing, unless I spoof as something else. Best I've gotten so far is spoofing the EVO, that turns up three games. (Dungeon Hunter, Starfront, and Shrek.)[/QUOTE]
Using an Xperia Play, I don't see Shrek on mine. I guess the only games that show up are the ones they figure run perfectly on the phone. (or in the case of the Play, support the gamepad)

Whoa, do those games seriously support physical buttons? That's been my biggest peeve about Gameloft thus far, they've never let me use my gamepad/keyboard.

As for them showing, weird. They'll happily let me buy all those games for full price, and they all work just fine on the G2... oh well.

I have been addicted to Dungeon Hunter 2 on my Droid X for the last week...awesome diablo clone.

bread's done
Back