Gameloft Android Sale

BigT

CAGiversary!
Awesome, thx OP. I'll check it out!

Edit.. their site seems extremely slow. it doesn't seem to be going to the correct area for compatible games for my phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Gameloft, so of course the buying process is not 100% smooth... ;) but it seems to work as long as the website is accessed from the phone.

Their content download servers seem like they are slammed... I've been trying to play Asphalt 6 and am about 1/2 done with the 509 MB download of additional data after ~20 minutes! :cry:

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Anything I should try and get? It seems like stuff is a clone of big console titles, which is fine, but I'm just curious which clones are the best.[/QUOTE]

Try this link to Metacritic for gameloft

On a side note, I am planning to get an Asus Transformer Prime in Dec.
Right now I have only Optimus V (no supported Gameloft HD games)
Is there a way to buy these for future use if you don't have a compatible android currently?

[quote name='raiser']Try this link to Metacritic for gameloft

On a side note, I am planning to get an Asus Transformer Prime in Dec.
Right now I have only Optimus V (no supported Gameloft HD games)
Is there a way to buy these for future use if you don't have a compatible android currently?[/QUOTE]

Unless Gameloft has changed their policies recently, I don't think that this is possible... seems like their purchases are tied to the device that you get them on.

Oh well, their site doesn't seem to be working for me, even when I try to access it from my phone. From my phone, all I see is the default Samsung Galaxy listed in the dropdown box selection and it won't let me change it. On my computer, I choose HTC EVO 3D and it never load.

I want Oregon Trail! :(

Uhhh, I just bought a game and it took me back to the page where I start the download. I click on the link and it says, "Select an Action" and below it it says "No applications can perform this action"

Damn it.

[quote name='BigT']Unless Gameloft has changed their policies recently, I don't think that this is possible... seems like their purchases are tied to the device that you get them on.[/QUOTE]

Then too much DRM for me then. These are available on Appbrain and Android Marketplace where I can share them per account, vs. per system, but not at the sale price. This is the kind of stupid corporate restrictive DRM shit that leads to piracy :cry:

don't forget to get easy tether pro from amazon for $4.99 (reg. $9.99). easily the most important android app (along w/ groove ip)

bread's done
Back