GamePodunk.com Funny Caption Contest: Win Batman Arkham City

Status
Not open for further replies.

TYLERxDURDEN

CAGiversary!
Hey CAG's I thought I would share Gamepodunk.com's most recent funny caption contest!

They are giving away a free copy of Batman: Arkham City on the console of the winners choice!

Steps to Enter:

1. Be a member of Game Podunk! If not yet a member, register here:

http://www.gamepodunk.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register

2. After registering, go the contest thread located below, take a look at the Batman: Arkham City screenshot and leave a funny caption!

http://www.gamepodunk.com/topic/2150-win-batman-arkham-city-write-a-funny-caption-contest/

Other Details and Disclaimer:

Offensive content will be deleted and result to warning. On October 18, 2011, the staff team will select one winner based on how funny, witty, and creative the caption is. If for whatever reason the winner doesn't respond within 2 business days to the PM notification, a new winner will be drawn. Please allow up to 30 business days for the prize to ship. Game Podunk is not responsible for lost or stolen prizes in the mail and the winner is responsible for filing their personal taxes.

Do not post questions here, instead ask in the Contest Help thread and our members will help you. Contest is open to all, but prizes will only ship to an United States address. Unfortunately, we're still not able to ship prizes out internationally, but if an international winner is selected and have a Paypal account, we'll award the cash value of the game (actual cash value will be lower than the retail price of the game and the funds will be in US dollars). Other restrictions may apply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only about a month left to enter! Come up with a funny caption for the picture over at Gamepodunk.com in the contest thread for your chance to win Batman: Arkham City.

I knew not of this thread...thanks for the bump. Once I get home from work, I'll post a caption. Thanks for the contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back