Gamepro $5 off almost every videogame at Best Buy (Now with Scans)

katzd2007

CAGiversary!
So i got my Gamepro free today in the mail via gamecrazy and to my surprise $5 coupons galore while I don't have scans becaue I don't have a scanner I try and use one soon and upload in a few days since use can't even use the coupons yet
it includes....

$5 off any PS3 game
$5 off any PS3 accessory $19.99+
$5 off any PS2 game
$5 off any PS2 accessory $19.99+
$5 off any PSP game
$5 off any PSP accessory $19.99+
$5 off any Xbox 360 game
$5 off any Xbox 360 accessory $19.99+
$5 off any Wii game
$5 off any Wii accessory $19.99+
$5 off any DS Game
$5 off any DS accessory $19.99+
$5 off any Gamecube Game
$5 off any Gameboy Advance Game
$5 off any PC game
$5 off any Strategy Guide

All coupons are valid from 2/10/07-3/31/07 and not vaild with any other coupon.

Edit: Thanks to Trakan for the scans

can somebody put like six on a 3x2 sized grid of the coupons for each system's coupon?? Like the one made for the last best buy coupon.

hey do they have these at BB if they do ill go buy one and put up better scans thats if they sell the mags instore

[quote name='bobthecat23']hey do they have these at BB if they do ill go buy one and put up better scans thats if they sell the mags instore[/quote]
Kinda. Best Buy has the mags shrink wrapped in a display that says something to the effect of, "Best Buy savings in every issue". The price of the magazine is $19.99 and it gets you that issue and then you are subscribed for the year. I may consider it if the coupons are consistently good.

[quote name='wdwpsu']Kinda. Best Buy has the mags shrink wrapped in a display that says something to the effect of, "Best Buy savings in every issue". The price of the magazine is $19.99 and it gets you that issue and then you are subscribed for the year. I may consider it if the coupons are consistently good.[/quote]

Can you just take the coupons or do you have to pay for this magazine?

Hmm...basically the same coupon as the Gamer Gift Card but a little better since it looks like you can use it on some games that are under $20.

[quote name='bobthecat23']where can i buy the gamepro magazine that has these coupons[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing. Is it in this month's issue? The one with Mario on the cover?

If I remember correctly, pretty much every GamePro issue comes with Best Buy coupons. Though they're usually set for other specific things, rather than these deals.

The one with the Mario cover is indeed the one that has the coupons on this thread.

got hotel dusk today with coupon for $24.99 so coupon works now as long as they don't look at the date and take $5 manually

I am good but with that scan i might have some problems... i hope we can get some higher Res's but thanks for the heads up OP (and the person who scanned)

[quote name='authorize']I apologize if this sounds dumb, but does the "$5 off any PC Game" coupon work for the Sims 2 expansion packs?[/QUOTE]
It'll probably work, it does say any PC game, doesn't specify what type of game it has to be.

a small request

Eau - if you are out there - you had perfect scans of the last batch of Best Buy $5 off coupons - any chance you could scan these as well?

Much props to anyone with a clear/printable scan.

[quote name='cheezwhiz']a small request

Eau - if you are out there - you had perfect scans of the last batch of Best Buy $5 off coupons - any chance you could scan these as well?

Much props to anyone with a clear/printable scan.[/quote]
Looking for me?

I had a $5 off coupon mailed to me from PSU but it expired last month. So it's no good anymore.

Going to Best Buy tomorrow since I saw a huge new display right by the registers that had a ton of $5 and $10 ps2 and xbox games. Can't name any names atm but I will let everyone know on which games I come away with tomorrow.

So is the magazine any good? I'm tempted to subscribe so I don't have to deal with printing the coupons and I need new stuff for the bathroom. ;)

[quote name='tony72']it says on the coupons "no copies". Anyone have trouble with it?[/quote]
if they ask, just say they sent it to you in an email.

I tried using 1 of the $5 off any ps2 game today and the coupon came up invalid. The cashier even typed it in manually and still said the same thing......

Is anyone else having this problem with the coupons?

If sumone happens to come across the next batch of bestbuy/gamepro coupons, please sumone post it up...thankz...

Got my first "snag' With a B&W coupon..She sat there for a good 3 minutes reading it and said "it says no copies" Too which I repiled " What good is it if I get it in my email if I can't use it" She left to get managers approval, came back and scanned it :applause: :applause: Dont mess with a CAG lady person!

Can someone please post the PSP acessory coupon? I printed out the full page and the coupon was so small. I tried to crop the scan but I wasn't able to. I have not Irfran or photoshop skills. Please help me out.

NEW DISCOVERY! - The Gamepro 5 off scans WILL make 4.99 games FREE!
Thats right! Today when I went to pick a few clearance games, I decided to throw virtua tennis into the mix as well. For some reason I thought VT dropped to 9.99 instead of 4.99. I go to pay for a few other games and dvds, hand the guy the coupon, he scans it and..."this may not work since its 4.99"

At this point I realize that I was wrong about it being 9.99...

"Lets see if it works anyway..."

Gets the total amount, I pay, look at my receipt and what to a see...

vt 0.00!

NOw I know this isn't a deal, but figured it was very important to post here. I know many have probably already bought up all the new 4.99 games, but if you find some more, try the coupon on it. I suggest buying other things aswell though to make it seem less obvious...I will post my reciept later tonight!

Heres to free games at BB...AGAIN!

bread's done
Back