Gamepro Best Buy Coupons 11/11 - 11/24

spencerafg

CAG Veteran
Long time moocher, first time deal poster here. I subscribed to Gamepro a few months ago thanks to this website, just for these coupons. So here's where I return the favor...
http://i8.tinypic.com/82t1r44.jpg

8b5amfk.jpg

[quote name='illmatic21']Does anyone that works at Best Buy know if the coupons would stack with the employee discount?[/quote] employee discount stacks with nothing man. you can use either it or everything else.

[quote name='spencerafg']These are from the december issue, with Mario Galaxy on the cover.

By the way, this is all somewhat YMMV as the coupons have always been recorded in Best Buy's computers wrong. For instance, the 'Accessory' coupon always seems to register as $1 off of a PS3 accessory for me. It may vary from store to store, but they're almost always wrong and contradict the plain language of the coupon itself.

Best Buy has never bothered to correct this error, so it's up to you to show the mistake to the checkout person. I always succeed at passing this stage, but then I always have an original coupon. With a copy you may have more of an uphill battle.[/quote]

SWEET! Will go buy the issue immediately.

Thanks for the info and thanks to the OP!

-- Alex

Sometimes I don't get them either. It's like there are two versions of each issue floating around out there.

When I get them these days they're always on the last page.

There are 2 different issues of Gamepro. The Best Buy coupons are in the issues with a Level 2 logo on the front cover in the top right corner. It is a partnership between Gamepro and Best buy available as a subscription only. You can't buy Level 2 at news stands you can only get it by subscribing and specifying the Level 2 subscription. Occasionally the Level 2 issue gets mailed to non-Level 2 subscribers and vice versa. I have had to contact them 2 time in the past 2 years to get my Level 2 issue mailed when they sent the wrong one. The only difference is the coupons which used to be anywhere in the mag but have been on the inside of the back cover for a couple months now.

It may be possible if your Best Buy has a magazine rack that the Gamepros on the rack there have the coupons, but they are not available through others channels except possibly Best Buy or Level 2 Subscription.

Just for general information--I just used the "$19.99 off any accessory" coupon for a Wii Points card and it came up in the computer as "$19.99 off any PS3 accessory," so I couldn't use it.

Used the coupon for $5 off any Xbox360 game on PGR4. It was on sale this week for $49.99 and the coupon knocked it down to $44.99.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='blackbird3216']duh, Cheap ASS gamer. Were Cheap, but not that kind of cheap(as in ripping people off).[/quote]

coporations are people too. really, they are.

Who wants to dare trying these on 4.99 games? I know ive done my fair share, hehe. If I can find some, I just might.

Thanks OP. These are better than the other coupons that were posted on another thread. Anything helps with the onslaught of game releases during these months.

[quote name='jaystaeb8']There are 2 different issues of Gamepro. The Best Buy coupons are in the issues with a Level 2 logo on the front cover in the top right corner. It is a partnership between Gamepro and Best buy available as a subscription only. You can't buy Level 2 at news stands you can only get it by subscribing and specifying the Level 2 subscription. Occasionally the Level 2 issue gets mailed to non-Level 2 subscribers and vice versa. I have had to contact them 2 time in the past 2 years to get my Level 2 issue mailed when they sent the wrong one. The only difference is the coupons which used to be anywhere in the mag but have been on the inside of the back cover for a couple months now.

It may be possible if your Best Buy has a magazine rack that the Gamepros on the rack there have the coupons, but they are not available through others channels except possibly Best Buy or Level 2 Subscription.[/QUOTE]

How do you place an order for a Level 2 subscription? Do you have to order it through Best Buy?

You think we could go before black friday and price match something and pick it up on black friday?

Nba 2k8 at target on black friday is $28

Do you think its possible to go in on wednesday and say: "Since its going to be so busy could you price match this now and Ill pick it up on friday??"

$28-$5= $23 at best buy???

sweet these coupons should work wonders on the front of the store clearance games.
I've been eyeing a copy of Kill Zone Liberation and this will bring it down to $10.

Just picked up Condemned and Prey for $15 each. The 360 coupons worked w/o a problem. I even used 2 reward zone certificates to bring each game down to $5. Score! Thanks OP!

[quote name='Plinko']Just for general information--I just used the "$19.99 off any accessory" coupon for a Wii Points card and it came up in the computer as "$19.99 off any PS3 accessory," so I couldn't use it.[/quote]

I just went to the Orange, CA BB and tried to use the $5 off any accessory coupon on a Wii Nunchuk. Same thing happened to me, it scanned fine on the 2nd attempt but it rang up in the register as $5 off any PS3 accessory. So they would not honor it, I was late for work so I didn't feel like pressing the issue. So FYI all you CAGers. Would've been sweet to get the 25% off the Nunchuk. :cry:

[quote name='Plinko']Just for general information--I just used the "$19.99 off any accessory" coupon for a Wii Points card and it came up in the computer as "$19.99 off any PS3 accessory," so I couldn't use it.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

[quote name='ACGamer']I just went to the Orange, CA BB and tried to use the $5 off any accessory coupon on a Wii Nunchuk. Same thing happened to me, it scanned fine on the 2nd attempt but it rang up in the register as $5 off any PS3 accessory. So they would not honor it, I was late for work so I didn't feel like pressing the issue. So FYI all you CAGers. Would've been sweet to get the 25% off the Nunchuk. :cry:[/quote]It's been that way for months. You need to show the cashier that it says any accessory, and have them manually adjust the price of the items to get it to work.

[quote name='unicron129']I was going to use that coupon for a nyko charge station.[/quote]I used that coupon to buy a nyko charge station AFTER PMing it to 19.99 from a competitior's ad. I did this with a set from earlier this year, but it had the same PS3 problem and they overrode it since the coupon doesn't specify PS3 on it.

I was able to use it on a Nunchuk because it says right on the coupon that it works for any accessory. You shouldn't have to press hard to get them to accept it.

Thanks for the coupons OP! Managed to get Sly Cooper 3 for around $8 ($12.99 - $5 off) plus a copy of the Gears of War strategy guide for a penny. :D

Quick question, my coupon printed sorta blurry, do you think it would be much of a problem in getting a cashier to accept it? Most of them don't even care, I know. Wanting to pick up final fantasy tactics for my new psp. Also, hoping to use toward mass effect on tuesday.

Thanks op!

[quote name='Purkeynator']Used Xbox 360 coupon to get Rockstar Table Tennis for $5 (50% off $20 - $5 off coupon). Thanks OP![/quote]

wait what 50% off thing?

[quote name='Cyb3-rr']I was able to use it on a Nunchuk because it says right on the coupon that it works for any accessory. You shouldn't have to press hard to get them to accept it.[/quote]

Man that stinks, I pressed pretty hard and waited quite a while for them to turn me down. The cashier asked another cashier who also happened to be a customer service chick. I would've gone to the manager directly but I was late for work already. Maybe I shouldn't have been wearing sunglasses? :cool:

Well, even that isn't a definitive statement (no offense) - You are right, but it still depends on which Best Buy you go to, which employee or manager you get, etc. Yesterday, I was able to ad match the TRU B2G1 on all Wii games with no hassle. I did get the "we don't match bundles/promos" from many other retailers, though. So, it's pretty much the luck of the draw. Anyway, 9/10 you'll probably get shot down, but every now and then you get lucky. And it never hurts to try. :)

Anyway, thanks for the coupons! I might pick up a strategy guide or two.

Thanks OP for the coupon used it coupled with my best buy rewards gift card to pick up Gears of War for 35 bucks. If I come across any other deals I'll be sure to send them your way

stupid damn imaging won't print this thing out correctly. On the work computer and am having the damnedest time printing this out onto a page. any help would be appreciated.

[quote name='ryoga79']I can't print this on a page for some reason. Anyone know the full dimensions for a standard page?[/quote]Standard page is 8.5" wide x 11" long.

I'm having the same problem... when I pick "Shrink to fit" it cuts off the entire right side... what does everyone do? Shrink it down to 30% size and print? Turn it landscape at 50%?...... damn technology....

When I try and print it out on IE, it gives me one giant coupon for the first one. When I change the dimensions in imaging or paint, it cuts things off (8in by 11in cuts off the entire right side).

Printed them off with coverxp, and though they are squished, I think they will be ok...will find out after work...

[quote name='ryoga79']When I try and print it out on IE, it gives me one giant coupon for the first one. When I change the dimensions in imaging or paint, it cuts things off (8in by 11in cuts off the entire right side).

Printed them off with coverxp, and though they are squished, I think they will be ok...will find out after work...[/QUOTE]

I just printed it out now.... LANDSCAPE... not Portrait... 50% scale... looks about right....
If anyone knows any better... please help us.... haha...

[quote name='V Man']I just printed it out now.... LANDSCAPE... not Portrait... 50% scale... looks about right....
If anyone knows any better... please help us.... haha...[/QUOTE]

finally got them right in pain. whoohoo! time to hopefully get a couple of cheap MS points cards.

couldn't get the Accessory coupon to work in Wilmington, NC. It scanned, said "PS3" and the girl called over 2 other cashiers. Eventually, the head cashier said that it was a copy and they would not take it. I told her I don't like cutting up my magazines, and she said "well, we can't take this. We don't know where you got it from." Oh well, no $9.99 ms points card for me (was using a $5 reward zone coupon too).

I did get 2 penny guides though. ^_^

bread's done
Back