Gamepro Issue with Resistance 2

xBrandonx

CAGiversary!
If anybody has this issue when it comes out I would either want the issue if it has the beta code or just the Resistance 2 Beta Code that hasn't been used before ;)

Here's the issue I want.

esis2425covbetagp.jpg

Now in return I can sign up for your referral site or something else? Just let me know :D Thanks OPs!!!!

[quote name='supraazn']Your thanking yourself? :whistle2:s
And there's more than one of you?!?! :hot:[/quote]

I'm thanking you's in advance :D

[quote name='depascal22']I thought GamePro had an issue with Resitance 2 as in they had problems with it. I was about to freak out for a second.[/quote]

Hahah nope, beta codes and I want in :D

[quote name='thelonepig']Now that's a way to sell magazines.[/quote]

Yeah, after I seen that I was like OMG!!!

[quote name='BasketCase1080']whats the wii fit secret?[/quote]

Get the magizine :p ;)

YO!!! Stop spamming my thread. I get the code first :D then if anyone wants it afterwards you can spam my thread all you want.

I can trade referrals or something just PM me and you either ship out the magazine (preferred so I can read it) or email me the code. Thanks everyone :)

[quote name='xBrandonx']YO!!! Stop spamming my thread. I get the code first :D then if anyone wants it afterwards you can spam my thread all you want.

I can trade referrals or something just PM me and you either ship out the magazine (preferred so I can read it) or email me the code. Thanks everyone :)[/quote]

You are one demanding mofo. I just want the code, the nice person could keep the mag.

I'd would like the mag, but I'll take the code eiither way through email or the whole magazine.

EDIT: You don't even have a PS3??? Why you want the code?

There is not an actual code in the magazine it is just a URL where you can enter for a chance to get one. Look at the scan of the mag on the gametrailers link another CAG posted. Type in the URL and enter. Good Luck

Instead of playing games in the summer, ask your parents to enroll you in a writing class. That way I can understand wtf you're writing.

[quote name='xBrandonx']Yeah your right, thanks op.[/quote]

The "OP" is the person who started the thread (i.e. you). :)

[quote name='xBrandonx']Oh... woopsies.. lmao

I know where the link is, I click it and I get a 404 on Gamepro's site???

http://www.gamepro.com/resistance 2_beta[/quote]

I am not sure if the Magazine is available to the public yet (I think only people with subscription got them so far). They might not have the link "started" until its released to everyone. Just a thought though. I too get the error message. Just be patient.

[quote name='xBrandonx']Where's your PSN on the left?[/quote]

I didn't set it up yet. I just got my PS3 yesterday.

bread's done
Back