GamePro The Outfit contest

clueless

CAGiversary!
latest GamePro Mag has a contest for
- Flat screen tv
- xbox 360
- the outfit faceplate and game and strat guide

gamepro.com/theoutfit

you need to answer 6 questions first to enter. I havent played yet, so if someone knows the answers please post.

I'm too lazy to try this one, but eh... successfully registering for a Gamepro contest online is like trying to shit out your mouth: it probably ain't gonna work.

It works.

They aren't numbered, but here are the answers as they would appear:

A B
B B
B C

Thanks Clueless and Blade:). I saw this in last months issue, but for some reason couldn't get to the site. I hope I am one of the 8 Second Place finishers.

thanks Blade for the answers :applause: hopefully one of us wins :bouncy:

I get the video but no screen to enter after hitting submit :hot:

will try later

Figure I would post here and someone would have the answers...

thanks guys.

edit: I just did it cyrix' and it worked for me, the only problem was that it took a few tries for the page to load up. (the first page with the questions)

for those that entered... did you get a short video first? and then was the entry a pop up window or a new webpage?

i get the video that ends with a fighter plane flying over head and a guy kneeling down with a rocket launcher in his hands then it stops... :bomb:

this would suck if I post the contest and cant enter :hot:

I tried firefox and IE both the same results... maybe try from work on Monday

[quote name='clueless']for those that entered... did you get a short video first? and then was the entry a pop up window or a new webpage?

i get the video that ends with a fighter plane flying over head and a guy kneeling down with a rocket launcher in his hands then it stops... :bomb:

this would suck if I post the contest and cant enter :hot:

I tried firefox and IE both the same results... maybe try from work on Monday[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I get too. At the end of the video it goes to a page about mailing info.

can someone post a link to the page that pops up after the video? I cant get past the video at home and at work it just locks up on loading video.

thanks

[quote name='clueless']can someone post a link to the page that pops up after the video? I cant get past the video at home and at work it just locks up on loading video.

thanks[/quote]

the same thing happens to me :cry:

bread's done
Back