@gamer $10 off pre-owned game 29.99 and up working on lower priced games online

awesome deal. grabbed prototype 2, dragon age 2/awakenings, and tank tank tank for just under $13. thanks OP!

I have the digital magazine open but don't see any codes.  Help?

edit - never mind - not in the magazine but part of the email

Last edited by a moderator:
Want Dark Souls and Max Payne 3 but don't know what else to buy. I have a feeling one day KoA:Reckoning is gonna end up free for PS+ and just bought Alice earlier this week. 

What version of MUA2? Did you have a copy local to you or did you get one from the website? I was checking both versions when this deal went up and I never saw them available for shipping.
360 version; yea I had one local...got lucky on that one...I cant believe the value that this game still holds...

Anyone else notice that Best Buy's entire trade in system has been down for like 2 hours now? :\ No way to check their trade-in values currently.

picked up Insect Armageddon, RE: archives wii, and lost in shadow for 15$ - 5$ RZ cert. a touch over 10$ and expedited shipping for premier. Love it. It's about time I got to use the @gamer coupons again, and I got Tankx3 for free as well!

I considered doing the B2G1 along with this coupon, but since I could find anything else I really wanted, I just grabbed BioShock Infinite for $16.xx ($10 off pre-owned, RZ discount, and $5 RZ credit). Very happy with that decision.

Also snagged my free copy of "Tank! Tank! Tank!". Might as well, right? ;)

Best Buy's trade in value page hasn't been working for the last half hour.
....guess that means the games I plan on trading in tonight are about to take a nosedive.

Here is what I did

Bioshock infinite - 26.99 - 10% of off 29.99
PROTOTYPE 2 - Free -$10 off GCU 9.99
NFS Shift 2 unleashed - free - Buy 2 get 1 free game 7.99
Tank Tank Tank - free - $20 off GCU Coupon 19.99
TOTAL = 26.99 + TAX = 29.22

I then went to Gamestop, traded in Prototype 2 in for $12, and Tank Tank Tank in for $9.60 which = 21.60
So I spent 29.22-21.60 = ($7.62) on Bioshock Infinite and NFS Shift 2 Unleashed

So basically get a game over $20 that you want, combine it with Prototype 2, and another game that you want 9.99 or less, plus pickup a free TANK TANK TANK with GCU coupon, go to Gamestop and flip Tank and Prototype 2 for 21.60 then just subtract that from what you spent, and boom you just got two games for dirt cheap

Here is what I did

Bioshock infinite - 26.99 - 10% of off 29.99
PROTOTYPE 2 - Free -$10 off GCU 9.99
NFS Shift 2 unleashed - free - Buy 2 get 1 free game 7.99
Tank Tank Tank - free - $20 off GCU Coupon 19.99
TOTAL = 26.99 + TAX = 29.22

I then went to Gamestop, traded in Prototype 2 in for $12, and Tank Tank Tank in for $9.60 which = 21.60
So I spent 29.22-21.60 = ($7.62) on Bioshock Infinite and NFS Shift 2 Unleashed

So basically get a game over $20 that you want, combine it with Prototype 2, and another game that you want 9.99 or less, plus pickup a free TANK TANK TANK with GCU coupon, go to Gamestop and flip Tank and Prototype 2 for 21.60 then just subtract that from what you spent, and boom you just got two games for dirt cheap
Replace Prototype 2 with Skyward Sword, and replace Shift 2 with Skyrim (360 version), then what you could of done is traded skyward sword into gs ($4 more BASE), and traded Skyrim right back into BB for $27.20 after GCU, after that you would of actually PROFITED about $13, and still had the free Bioshock Infinite.

Replace Prototype 2 with Skyward Sword, and replace Shift 2 with Skyrim (360 version), then what you could of done is traded skyward sword into gs ($4 more BASE), and traded Skyrim right back into BB for $27.20 after GCU, after that you would of actually PROFITED about $13, and still had the free Bioshock Infinite.
I wanted Shift 2, skyward sword costs 29.99 with Bioshock it would have cost $47 which I was not about to spend plus im maxed out at Best Buy on Skyrim Trades, I already did 3. Im fine with spending $8 on Bioshock Infinite and Shift 2, at best I would have profited $6 because I still would have bought Shift 2. You can do a bunch of different combinations, but I was curious about Skyward Sword, so I looked it up and not a single Best Buy had one by me.

I ordered TTT and child of Eden last night for a grand total of $0. But my TTT shipped today and child of eden did not. I have a feeling child of eden will be cancelled.

Best Buy's trade in value page hasn't been working for the last half hour.
....guess that means the games I plan on trading in tonight are about to take a nosedive.
The funny thing is that one of the games actually INCREASED in TiV (BO2 from $17 to $20), the systems themselves went down (Apparently like ALL of them XD). http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-2682030613278288749&id=pcat17097&searchCatId=pcat17097&type=page&st=*&cp=1&nrp=20&sp=buyprice%3Adesc&sc=gameToySP&newsearch=newsearch&platform=

oh yeah! i'm an idiot lol

Also, does the ps3 or xbox version of prototype 2 trade in for more at gamestop? i'm assuming it is the same $7 base right?
Beleive it or not, I actually beleive the ps3 version get's .50 more? It did the last time I had traded it, although they may have since lowered it to be equal.

any other trade in values that can be used to make a profit while using the 10 dollar coupon? Prototype 2 ps3 and xbox is sold out in my area.

I had a pretty good pull today at my best buys:

Went in earlier and got my free copy of Tank Tank Tank that I am flipping to amazon towards a PS4 game.

Also did some flipping/buying with the B2G1 Free Preowned deal:

First bought Bioshock Infinite with GCU 10% off and the $10 off coupon.  Paid $18.01 after tax.  Traded back into another best buy for $27.20 for a $9+ profit and then bought Bioshock Infinite (again), Ni No Kuni and Dishonored for $40.  I think I did well!!! 

Sorry, I know this questions is asked a lot, but can you trade games in right after you buy them?
I mean, I bet its something they would slightly frown upon but there isn't anything they can do about it. All you have to do is open up the games, you can't have any plastic on them. Personally, I hardly ever do flipping but today I did because I wanted to make back some money with my $10 coupon. So I did it at two different best buys because I had to go to the other one anyways to get the copy of Ni No Kuni....

I mean, I bet its something they would slightly frown upon but there isn't anything they can do about it. All you have to do is open up the games, you can't have any plastic on them. Personally, I hardly ever do flipping but today I did because I wanted to make back some money with my $10 coupon. So I did it at two different best buys because I had to go to the other one anyways to get the copy of Ni No Kuni....
That's what I figured, I very rarely flip but with this coupon it turned into a good way to get Soul Sacrifice for free. I think I'll just drive to a 2nd Best Buy since I have two that aren't too far away from me.

bread's done
Back