@Gamer coupons for 3/2-4/5

boogie4114

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
$10 off $29.99 or more preowned game.
$15 of Soul Sacrifice for the Vita.
$20 off Splinter Cell Blacklist (Wii U only)
$10 off Assassin's Creed 3 (360 and Wii U only)
$10 off Crysis 3 (PC only)
$10 off Need for Speed Most Wanted (PC only)
$15 off Tiger Woods 14 (PS3 and 360)
$10 off Medal of Honor Warfighter (PS3 and 360)

Last edited by a moderator:
MoH sold out on line and not available at any store in my state. Guess after a hundred tries they finally got rid of them all.

Anyone else still not receive their coupons this month?  I've been getting them every month like normal so I'm not sure why they would stop...

I did initially renew my subscription in January 2013, then re-renewed GCU with the $30 coupon in November 2013.  Maybe January 2014 was my last issue.  :whistle2:(

Anyone else still not receive their coupons this month? I've been getting them every month like normal so I'm not sure why they would stop...

I did initially renew my subscription in January 2013, then re-renewed GCU with the $30 coupon in November 2013. Maybe January 2014 was my last issue. :whistle2:(
I still haven't received mine either. I am actually surprised I received the Jan/Feb coupons, since my December issue never came in either. My subscription is not supposed to expire until July 2014, not that the expiration date means anything considering there are only two issues left. Would be nice though if the last few coupons would arrive.

[quote name="tylerh1701" post="11580347" timestamp="1393944595"]Anyone else still not receive their coupons this month? I've been getting them every month like normal so I'm not sure why they would stop...

I did initially renew my subscription in January 2013, then re-renewed GCU with the $30 coupon in November 2013. Maybe January 2014 was my last issue. :whistle2:([/quote]

Yup, you didn't get a magazine extension with your November renewal. Only renewals prior to October got an @gamer extension.

Did we already talk about how AC3 :360: / :wiiu: is 19.99 today at bby?  6.50 after coupon and tax for me.

Kind of an overstatement Enuf, the 20% off is overall a better deal than most of the coupons. Yes, I've gotten some free games from it, and that is cool, but they've mostly be free/super cheap games I had no interest in and primarily have just gone and flipped on eBay.
I can name many more good game deals vs free games
$10 SSX, B:AC, $15 Ico/Sotc, GOW Coll, GOW O, FFXIII, $5 Rage, ME2 & bulletstorm...
Then there`s the coupons on used games($10 off any or game specific) without these the only promo would be the frequent b2g1. I tend to watch what BB does vs what they say & for them to always have $10 off any used $30 that tells us that they struggle to move the higher priced games w/o a promo. Up

Alot of savvy customers only paid $30 or $60 for the sub & they`ll save that amount 100 times over. But do you believe BB will succeed in convincing the average soccer mom with 2-3 kids to pay $120 for the sub as is? Even with the coupons it`s a tough sell honestly.

nothing ever will beat the legendary march 2012 mag. it was full of cheap quality games (after coupon discount) and all of the games except bulletstorm brought good to great profits. couple that with the broken and abused key ring app and you had great times ! sigh imma miss @gamer mag coupons :(

nothing ever will beat the legendary march 2012 mag. it was full of cheap quality games (after coupon discount) and all of the games except bulletstorm brought good to great profits. couple that with the broken and abused key ring app and you had great times ! sigh imma miss @gamer mag coupons :(
Was that the issue that had the coupons for the cheap batman game?cant remember which one but I know that issue brought me lots of joy.Awww I'm tearing up you will be missed old friend

so soul sacrifice was priced 31.99 in store today, so it might be worth a trip if you are interested and one is nearby. i didnt get it since ive already got it from ps plus.

This is the gift/curse of the coupons the ultimate issue, people complained to no end about the coupons(and still due) even in that thread when all stacks were possible. Now some would say that if BB offered more issues like that they would`ve paid the $5/$15 subs but in fairness to BB they`d already offered several good deals at that point.

I can`t blame them for seeing a no win situation, no matter how good they`d do the sub sales aren`t equal to the deals offered. Instead of supporting amazing deals for a $5/$15 it now cost $120 for less. Sometimes you don`t realize how good you have it until it`s gone just ask the people who used to get the coupons and that wish they still had the physical mags. Having options is always better.

This is the gift/curse of the coupons the ultimate issue, people complained to no end about the coupons(and still due) even in that thread when all stacks were possible. Now some would say that if BB offered more issues like that they would`ve paid the $5/$15 subs but in fairness to BB they`d already offered several good deals at that point.
I can`t blame them for seeing a no win situation, no matter how good they`d do the sub sales aren`t equal to the deals offered. Instead of supporting amazing deals for a $5/$15 it now cost $120 for less. Sometimes you don`t realize how good you have it until it`s gone just ask the people who used to get the coupons and that wish they still had the physical mags. Having options is always better.
I concur. I see the main issue as people like the member you quoted. He is the scourge of the website and slickdeals, he is only here to make money, to flip games, and ruins everything that CAG is all about, a community for gamers to find deals. He even admits above how much 'profit' he made years ago due to best guy's generosity. I've advocated for any member such as them to be banned permanently but it falls on deaf ears, so people like him are on my ignore list so I can at least 'tune them out'.

I got the coupons for the first time ever in January so I thought I'd be sure to get them again.  Alas, no.  What is going on?  I'd hate to have to be a beggar (again).  Any way to request these from BB?

Anyone else still not receive their coupons this month? I've been getting them every month like normal so I'm not sure why they would stop...

I did initially renew my subscription in January 2013, then re-renewed GCU with the $30 coupon in November 2013. Maybe January 2014 was my last issue. :whistle2:(

Yup, you didn't get a magazine extension with your November renewal. Only renewals prior to October got an @gamer extension.

Yeah I also didn't get my coupons and I've been a subscriber for over a year now, always for the digital version. Not sure how Best Buy settled on November as a cut-off, since I only received my offer to renew at the discounted rate then and wouldn't have done it before that anyway, but it seems this is indeed the case:

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/My-Best-Buy-Gamers-Club/I-never-get-the-gamer-coupons/td-p/784659

Can't decide if I want to take the time to complain about this or not--don't think it's worth it for this month, but who knows what untold fortunes April and May will bring...

I concur. I see the main issue as people like the member you quoted. He is the scourge of the website and slickdeals, he is only here to make money, to flip games, and ruins everything that CAG is all about, a community for gamers to find deals. He even admits above how much 'profit' he made years ago due to best guy's generosity. I've advocated for any member such as them to be banned permanently but it falls on deaf ears, so people like him are on my ignore list so I can at least 'tune them out'.
I can`t really speak for edge but I`m pretty sure he was one of the many CAG`s who told others to pay the $5/$15 otherwise it`ll hurt GCU in the long run. I`m pretty sure he sees the bigger picture. I also don`t "mind" a person who maximizes what`s offered to them w/i reason, if they have paid for services.

Yeah I also didn't get my coupons and I've been a subscriber for over a year now, always for the digital version. Not sure how Best Buy settled on November as a cut-off, since I only received my offer to renew at the discounted rate then and wouldn't have done it before that anyway, but it seems this is indeed the case:

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/My-Best-Buy-Gamers-Club/I-never-get-the-gamer-coupons/td-p/784659

Can't decide if I want to take the time to complain about this or not--don't think it's worth it for this month, but who knows what untold fortunes April and May will bring...
It cause November is when the new program started and the coupons are not a part of the new program but those that renewed before the new program in November as part the old program will receive the coupons until that subscription up or may with the last coupons which ever come first example someone who renewed February of last year in 2013 last coupon set would last month month but those who renewed between may and end of September will get them up until the last set in may

It cause November is when the new program started and the coupons are not a part of the new program but those that renewed before the new program in November as part the old program will receive the coupons until that subscription up or may with the last coupons which ever come first example someone who renewed February of last year in 2013 last coupon set would last month month but those who renewed between may and end of September will get them up until the last set in may
Ahh fair enough. Well the coupons were nice while they lasted, anyway.

Now these are coupons with that insulting Best Buy edge we all know and love

I thought Best Buy was getting a little soft with the deals lately

[quote name="Lord Hamm" post="11582898" timestamp="1393996715"]Now these are coupons with that insulting Best Buy edge we all know and love

I thought Best Buy was getting a little soft with the deals lately[/quote]

As soon as one of these is a free game you'll be groveling with the rest of the lurkers.

gedthefuggupaddaeya

Lord Hamm hates Best Buy so much if he walked in and they handed him a ps4, wii u, x1, 60 inch tv  for free he'd still be mad they didnt give him a stack of games for free as well.

$10 off $29.99 or more preowned game.                         Cool, would be nice if it glitched and worked for lower priced games, like it did b4 
$15 of Soul Sacrifice for the Vita.                                        PS plus
$20 off Splinter Cell Blacklist (Wii U only)                        The one I consider decent
$10 off Assassin's Creed 3 (360 and Wii U only)           Old game, almost everyone played this one... no ps3??
$10 off Crysis 3 (PC only)                                                    PC only?? plus, got it for ps3 for $5 in a psn sale

$10 off Need for Speed Most Wanted (PC only)              PC again?? go home BBY, you are drunk, we but PC games on Steam
$15 off Tiger Woods 14 (PS3 and 360)                            Until I see a Tiger Woods game like the one on South Park count me out
$10 off Medal of Honor Warfighter (PS3 and 360)          NO, just NO 

So in my case is more of a personal situation... considering the above reasoning I really doubt I'll use this batch of coupons... but hey, a couple of issues ago the panorama seemed grimm too and we ended up with Tanls Tanls Tanls and a sub $10 game for free

Is it wierd that I have not gotten my email with coupon yet?

Any way for me to view tha mag/coupon without them sending me an email?

I still have my account number from the last e-mag/coupon sent.

I used the $10 off a used game coupon to pick up a used copy of Arkham Origins for PS3 and it took off the 10% for used games after the coupon was taken off. So it came up as $22.49 after being brought down to $24.99 after coupon. I added a used game to my cart online and entered the online promo code for the $10 off coupon, just to see what would happen, and online, it DOES NOT take off the extra 10% for the used game GCU discount.

Is it wierd that I have not gotten my email with coupon yet?

Any way for me to view tha mag/coupon without them sending me an email?

I still have my account number from the last e-mag/coupon sent.
The only way to access those coupons is through the email that they send out, the magazine on the other hand can be viewed at any time using the @Gamer app.

Bah, went through my purchase history and it looks like I renewed my @gamer sub last January - so last month was my last month of coupons. It was a good run while it lasted and I, for one, actually appreciated the coupons.

I can`t really speak for edge but I`m pretty sure he was one of the many CAG`s who told others to pay the $5/$15 otherwise it`ll hurt GCU in the long run. I`m pretty sure he sees the bigger picture. I also don`t "mind" a person who maximizes what`s offered to them w/i reason, if they have paid for services.
see this man knows :D

oh its romeo, of course smh

Crap. And why is ACIII only for WiiU/360? I know PS3 came with like an extra mission or two, but those vouchers expired a year ago. Why else would they not allow the coupon to be used on PS3?
Thank you for letting me know about the DLC. I grabbed my copy that I had laying around, and still redeemed those codes. Lucked out again!

Would anybody be willing to give me their Splinter Cell coupon? My @Gamer subscription just lapsed, but I'd love to stack this with my GCU 20% discount! PM me if you are willing.

Bah, went through my purchase history and it looks like I renewed my @gamer sub last January - so last month was my last month of coupons. It was a good run while it lasted and I, for one, actually appreciated the coupons.
When does the my.bestbuy.com website show that your sub expires? I just went through my purchase history and it looks like I renewed mine on 3/6/2013 which means it should have expired yesterday but I guess I got lucky because the website shows that I'm good until 11/11/2015. Anybody else have this happen to them?

bige562 said:
"I just went through my purchase history and it looks like I renewed mine on 3/6/2013 which means it should have expired yesterday but I guess I got lucky because the website shows that I'm good until 11/11/2015. Anybody else have this happen to them?

12/07/2012
Best Buy Purchase
REWARD ZONE GAMERS CLUB UNLOCK
GAMER PHYSICAL-10 ISSUE SUBSCR

This sucks, I subscribed a year ago and I have not recieve coupons except for the ones in Jan 2014 and now I guess Thats the last oones I'm gonna get :(

Anyone willing to sell me their ACIII coupon? I don't have trades, but I do have Paypal.

EDIT: Got one! Thanks cgxcswim!

At my local Best Buy, Soul Sacrifice for Vita was on clearance for $31.99, so all told, I ended up spending $18.50 out the door.  If you're the type who still prefers physical copies, you're potentially in for a pretty good price, if you're lucky enough such that your Best Buy also has Soul Sacrifice on clearance.

Didn't want to start a new thread for this because it's YMMV, and additionally, requires you be a member of Super Ultimate Gamers Club Extra Platinum Unlocked Remix or whatever, but there you go.

bread's done
Back