Gamer is PARALYSED from the waist down following a nonstop 20-hour internet cafe binge

Man those people are bitches. I used to binge at my grandmas house for like a day and a half straight. I borrowed a friends PSX at the time and binged Suikoden, the first one, when it first came out. I played for a day and a half straight, broke the damn PSX at the castle just before you zone into the final boss. It took 10 minutes to load it up... Once it loaded up, the system crashed 5 minutes later. (Bought my friend the DualShock system to replace it and make up for it.)

Having said all that, nothing happened to me. I just got up and went to eat some pancakes. I guess they just don't make people like they used to!

Last edited by a moderator:
My condolences to the family. It’s tragic when a hobby takes on such a nature that you overindulge and it cost you something physically. I’ve definitely had my binge sessions hit for about 4-5 hours but eventually I get up and obtain some shut eye. While I love gaming, its not worth losing my functionality once I leave that controller behind.

No loss, not like there is anything below your waist that you need to play video games with! Now he can game longer without having to get up to pee, catheter bags RULE!

Last edited by a moderator:
The article doesn't say he was permanently paralyzed - just seems like a clickbait title. It seems like he didn't move for so long his lower body fell asleep. 

The article doesn't say he was permanently paralyzed - just seems like a clickbait title. It seems like he didn't move for so long his lower body fell asleep.
Much like this thread being asleep for months until you woke it up, lol.

bread's done
Back