GameRecyclery.com

scrapdawg02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
anyone order from this site before? i want to replace some game inserts but i've tried emailing them twice and i've never received a response from them. is this a shady site to order from?

I don't think the site in no longer legit. I can find anything in stock that came out recently and the " SELL " link doesn't work for me either!

[quote name='amos_82']I don't think the site in no longer legit. I can find anything in stock that came out recently and the " SELL " link doesn't work for me either![/QUOTE]

So, you think the site is legit? Just making sure I got that right.

I ordered from them once and got everything fine.

I still need a box and manual for Ninja Gaiden (Xbox), SPiderman 2 (GCN & Crazy Taxi (GCN) if anyone has them. ;)

I've tried to order from this site repeatedly over the past few weeks, and emailed them various times. As far as I can figure they are dead- let me know if someone is able to order/contact them. Paypal says they are unable to recieve payment.

Dead? It's a shame as they were a good site. I ordered a Paper Mairo manual from them and was very satisfied. I guess it's hard for them to find products anymore.

bread's done
Back