GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet another satisfied customer here. Ordered Fallout 3 on Saturday, got it today (and remember: Monday was a postal holiday).

Thanks tman!

I'm right in Iowa, so I look forward to purchasing something from you sometime. I can only imagine the shipping would be lightning fast. Hopefully I can nab a copy of Valkyria Chronicles when you get those back in.

We have a big shipment today. As soon as we get them all sorted out, we will begin listing them on the site. I have someone working on it now. I will post what new stuff we have as soon as I know.

Thanks Again for you continued business!

Troy

[quote name='tman']We have a big shipment today. As soon as we get them all sorted out, we will begin listing them on the site. I have someone working on it now. I will post what new stuff we have as soon as I know.

Thanks Again for you continued business!

Troy[/QUOTE]

Crossing my fingers for Street Fighter IV :D

I would be amazed if he got SFIV for sale today.
Oh no....Fallout 3 is OOS...AGAIN!??!
Ordered VC on Sunday, shipped Tuesday, received yesterday. It's legit folks! Good business.

Street Fighters will be on tonight. I need to get a count on them before I put them on the site. Fallout 3 is back in stock

[quote name='yuchiro']I would be amazed if he got SFIV for sale today.
Oh no....Fallout 3 is OOS...AGAIN!??!
Ordered VC on Sunday, shipped Tuesday, received yesterday. It's legit folks! Good business.[/quote]

[quote name='tman']Street Fighters will be on tonight. I need to get a count on them before I put them on the site. Fallout 3 is back in stock[/quote]

OK, that question got answered quick. Now what's the price going to be!?
Yay, Fallout 3 is back! Thanks T-man.

$45.99 for Street fighter IV PS3 and XBOX 360

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='yuchiro']OK, that question got answered quick. Now what's the price going to be!?
Yay, Fallout 3 is back! Thanks T-man.[/quote]

:applause: Wow...what a great price...!

It's a shame I already bought mine from Amazon and it arrived today. :cry:

[quote name='tman']$45.99 for PS3 and XBOX 360

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

[quote name='tman']Valkyria is back in stock!!!!![/quote]

I was hemming and hawing over whether to buy Valkyria now despite not having time to play it, or waiting and risking new copies of the game becoming scarce. After nearly getting to the checkout and stalling 3 times, I finally decided to support your site and Sega! Thanks for the deals!

Go ahead and bite, I dropped it!!!!!

[quote name='earvcunanan']Great price on SFIV, tman! I'm still waiting on FEAR 2 to drop! Come on, $40 shipped and I'll bite. =)[/quote]

Sweet.

Got Fifa 09 for my cousin
Valkyria Chronicles for myself
2 copies of SFIV, one for me and one for a friend.

All great prices. First time ordering from the site, but I'm liking it so far.

I am just trying to stimulate the economy one sale at a time

[quote name='vicmeister5']In for 1 Valkyria Chronicles.

Thank you for helping me go broke. :applause:[/quote]

Damn you and your low prices, good sir. Does this mean I should hold off on purchasing Killzone 2 and Halo Wars from retail stores?

Quick question tman, will you have hawx and RE5 for 360? If so a definite buy from me. You have some of the best deals out there and I am looking forward to doing business with you.

After several days of unsuccessfully trying to win the 360 version of SFIV on eBay for $40, I decided to jump at your perfectly reasonable price of $45.99. Thank you for lightening my wallet!

[quote name='tman']Valkyria is back in stock!!!!![/quote]

Thanks! I grabbed one. Free UPS ground shipping too on top of being only one state away from me? You're my new best friend.

edit: or maybe it's media mail/first class according to others on here? The site says UPS ground. That might be an error?

[quote name='morphineseason']Thanks! I grabbed one. Free UPS ground shipping too on top of being only one state away from me? You're my new best friend.

edit: or maybe it's media mail/first class according to others on here? The site says UPS ground. That might be an error?[/quote]

It is USPS First Class. Troy said the site creator he was using only had the UPS graphic or something like that and USPS Media Mail was someone's speculation, but he confirmed that it is USPS First Class.

Wow at the Street Fighter being up so early. If it were my type of game I'd be all over it. It's tempting regardless. Oh well, keeping fingers crossed for Star Ocean 4 :D

[quote name='MegaKungFuRadio']It is USPS First Class. Troy said the site creator he was using only had the UPS graphic or something like that and USPS Media Mail was someone's speculation, but he confirmed that it is USPS First Class.

Wow at the Street Fighter being up so early. If it were my type of game I'd be all over it. It's tempting regardless. Oh well, keeping fingers crossed for Star Ocean 4 :D[/quote]

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. Regardless, the shipping should be pretty fast considering his location. Yea, SF4 is mighty tempting, but it's not my type of game either. Something tells me it's not any more forgiving to non-fighter fans than any of the other series out there.

tman, thank you so much for dropping F.E.A.R. 2 (360) down to $39.99 shipped. You can expect me to purchase more games from GameRoomDeals! Thanks again.

Well just grabbed Skate 2 and about to order Street Fighter IV as well. Hope being in Hawaii doesn't mess up the free shipping...

The prices are killer tho, and as long as the service is as everyone is describing I will definitely be grabbing more games! Very excited.

We have a very good supplier. I am just competing with the Ebay and Amazon Market prices. The final value fees are out of control. With your help, I can take them out of the loop, offer better prices, and still come out better than selling with them. My ebay bill was 5 figures over december. So spread the word and I will continue to offer excellent prices with excellent service.

Thanks
Troy
www.gameroomdeals.com
Gameroom Deals, Inc.
Vice President

[quote name='ssssss']Not to be a debbie downer, but how does tman sell these games so cheap and still turn a profit?[/quote]

in for Gears 2. Keep up the good work tman. I'll recommend to friends once game arrives. :D

edit: i jacked up some spelling

Not that you guys need any other reasons than the great prices Troy is offering these games at, but, he also offers Amazon-like (if not better) customer service. My L4D was defective (from factory), and he shipped me a new one right away, which I got really fast.

This customer is happy and expects to be doing business with Troy for quite a while....

Hey Troy, do you think you will be getting in any new release handheld or Wii games in the near future? I was actually looking to pick up House of the Dead: Overkill and Dragon Quest 5, but you have neither :cry:

Been playing Valkyria Chronicles for a few hours now and love it. Will be returning often to your site Troy! Thanks again!

We mostly deal with 360 and PS3 right now. I am not sure, but we might start having wii games as well pretty soon.

[quote name='InFlames215']Hey Troy, do you think you will be getting in any new release handheld or Wii games in the near future? I was actually looking to pick up House of the Dead: Overkill and Dragon Quest 5, but you have neither :cry:[/quote]

bread's done
Back