GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Direct Quote:

"Here at Gameroomdeals.com we will treat you like family and strive to give you the best customer service possible. We will accept returns on any unused or defective product within 14 days of shipment. Simply contact us and receive a RMA # before returning. We want to build a family of customers and be your one stop shopping place for all of your family gaming needs."

[quote name='samurai388']No problem it's a pleasure to do the work to help out my fellow CAGs get deals and help you sell some games. You don't really see many deals like this outside of Black Friday, so thank you.

Also a side note I edited the OP so that it's now split up by system which will hopefully make it easier to navigate.[/QUOTE]

I just want to comment on the excellent job you're doing with this thread.

And I'm really impressed by the deals and customer service offered by tman. Keep up the great work!

Just wanted to ask a question.

First off, looked for a decent deal on Valkyria Chronicles for awhile, yours was the best I saw with the free shipping, so I had to bite.

Moving in around 2 weeks, what's your average time from order placed, to shipped? Didn't wanna wait and miss the sale, but I don't want it going where I'm not either.

It will ship tomorrow via first class mail and should be there in 3 to 5 days

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='audio vicious']Just wanted to ask a question.

First off, looked for a decent deal on Valkyria Chronicles for awhile, yours was the best I saw with the free shipping, so I had to bite.

Moving in around 2 weeks, what's your average time from order placed, to shipped? Didn't wanna wait and miss the sale, but I don't want it going where I'm not either.[/quote]

[quote name='Josef']I just want to comment on the excellent job you're doing with this thread.

And I'm really impressed by the deals and customer service offered by tman. Keep up the great work![/quote]

Thanks :) It's my first thread I've done so thanks for the compliment.

OP edited again :)

Also to people who have played it, is Valkryia Chronicles a good game? I'm probably going to buy a PS3 soon and was wondering which games I should get that are PS3 exclusive.

[quote name='Xerxes']
Please have a Valkyria Chronicles in stock next time you get Street Fighter IV(360).​
[/QUOTE]

Why not just order Valkyria now? It's not like you need to combine shipping to get better shipping rates, and it would probably make his job a little easier.

[quote name='morphineseason']Why not just order Valkyria now? It's not like you need to combine shipping to get better shipping rates, and it would probably make his job a little easier.[/quote]
:D I like totally missed the line about free shipping.

Uggh, I am finally biting on an HDTV, or I would definitely pick up LBP @ $40 (now I probably will have to wait until later in March, hopefully it will still be there).

Also prop to samurai and tman for their excellent work on this thread.

Got Gears of War 2 and Dead Space in the mail today. That's awesome considering the fact that I just ordered them Friday. Now, I'm anticipating the arrival of Call of Duty 4. Thanks for the excellent deals, Troy!

Damn, I ordered Little Big Planet and Gears of War 2 on Thursday and got it today, all nice sealed up. That was quick. I'll definately keep my eye on this site in the future.

I just hope the cops don't come along and inform me that my games "fell" off the back of a truck :p

Received my copy of Fable fairly quickly, great customer service. I will probably do most of my new game shopping here at this point.

Any chance of any more SFIV's for the 360 anytime soon? I ordered LBP from this site. Quick response to emails and fast shipping. Great Site.

There should be some tonight, I will post here when I put them up

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='sickkboy19']Any chance of any more SFIV's for the 360 anytime soon? I ordered LBP from this site. Quick response to emails and fast shipping. Great Site.[/quote]

great site troy really fast shipping great communication what more could one ask for you are the only place i will get my games from from now on

[quote name='Malcolm3000g']DUDE PLEASEE HAVE STREET FIGHTER SOON SO I CAN BUY THESE 5 GAMES, Including the genesis collection.[/quote]

Why not just buy the games you want now and wait for SFIV? You don't have to worry about combined shipping cause shipping is free.

i talked to troy earlier and street fighter iv will be up tonight possibly in an hour or two so if u can wait that long order then by the way how much was street fighter iv when he had it up i missed out?

[quote name='samurai388']Why not just buy the games you want now and wait for SFIV? You don't have to worry about combined shipping cause shipping is free.[/QUOTE]

i'd rather save the hassle and buy all games at once.yeah i know shipping is free but i rather make a one time payment and not come online back later because i might not be on . but ill wait i guess.

I just restocked the store, I also added Lord of the rings conquest for PS3 and 360

[quote name='necrojustice']Street Fighter IV (360, PS3) and Valkyria Chronicles back in stock!
(Picked up VC myself!)

Thanks!!![/quote]

[quote name='tman']I just restocked the store, I also added Lord of the rings conquest for PS3 and 360[/quote]

just to make sure. Do you ship with UPS or USPS? I only see the UPS option on check out, and I need USPS for my college PO Box. :roll:

[quote name='danny8k']just to make sure. Do you ship with UPS or USPS? I only see the UPS option on check out, and I need USPS for my college PO Box. :roll:[/quote]

USPS First Class it says it in the OP, Troy said the site builder he used only had an option for UPS. UPS dosen't ship to PO Boxes?

[quote name='samurai388']USPS First Class it says it in the OP, Troy said the site builder he used only had an option for UPS. UPS dosen't ship to PO Boxes?[/quote]
No, UPS doesn't ship to PO Boxes. I already had a couple of problems when they have sent the package back to the seller.

[quote name='danny8k']No, UPS doesn't ship to PO Boxes. I already had a couple of problems when they have sent the package back to the seller.[/quote]

Greedy bastards want you to get a UPS box huh? Them sending back your package is really uncool :bs:
Anyway you're all good it's USPS.

[quote name='samurai388']Greedy bastards want you to get a UPS box huh? That is really uncool :bs:.
Anyway you're all good it's USPS.[/quote]

lol, I know :bomb:. I used my friends address anyway.

btw great deals troy. keep it up (can't wait for Killzone 2 ^^)
thanks

Troy, I just want to thank you for all of the updates of your site. I have no clue if you are benefiting on these sales or not, but on behalf of the CAG community and others, thank you.

I plan to make many future purchases, and I've been spreading the word of your site everywhere I go. Your deals are unrivaled, and I truly appreciate it. Thanks again and keep up the good work.

I knew that SFIV was coming back within an hour or two and I still forgot because I was doing something else. Good job, self.

Bah, CoD4 and SFIV are OOS. :cry:

When's the next scheduled re-stock?

EDIT: SFIV (PS3) and will CoD4 (PS3) be provided any time soon?

Wow, I already have an email stating that it'll ship out tomorrow, under an hour after my original order was placed! Definitely using this site to get more games and I've already started recommending this to my friends.

We should have a few more games in this week then it will be about 10 days or so before we get in more shipments. Thank you to all for your business!

[quote name='pwrdbykimchi']Bah, CoD4 and SFIV are OOS. :cry:

When's the next scheduled re-stock?[/quote]

bread's done
Back