GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='samurai388']Because Butcher Bay was awesome. And this is made by the same people.[/QUOTE]
Except the graphics look like up-converted Xbox 1 graphics, so even though it'll probably be a great game, some people are graphics whores and will dismiss it just based on that.

[quote name='samurai388']Because Butcher Bay was awesome. And this is made by the same people.[/QUOTE]

Kinda where I was coming from. I really enjoyed Butcher Bay back in the day. So yeah.

EDIT: I'm not knocking you or being negative, I was just curious, because we're not talking about a 50 cent-based game. :D

[quote name='bto']Kinda where I was coming from. I really enjoyed Butcher Bay back in the day. So yeah.

EDIT: I'm not knocking you or being negative, I was just curious, because we're not talking about a 50 cent-based game. :D[/quote]

Yah if you want that 50 cent game you should buy it online so you don't lose all your gamer cred at the gamestop you go to :lol:.

[quote name='bto']

EDIT: I'm not knocking you or being negative, I was just curious, because we're not talking about a 50 cent-based game. :D[/quote]

That game(BOTS) was really good. Although I actually enjoyed the soundtrack, you may not.

[quote name='samurai388']Yah if you want that 50 cent game you should buy it online so you don't lose all your gamer cred at the gamestop you go to :lol:.[/QUOTE]

Lol, yeah, I would have to go in wearing huge ray-bans, and a raincoat.... However....

[quote name='Laziebones']That game(BOTS) was really good. Although I actually enjoyed the soundtrack, you may not.[/quote]

I've been thinking of renting it, but that won't happen for a while, have a backlog built up, and been attacking it slowly.

PS, ok, I've done enough damage to Samurai's and Troy's thread... gotta focus on the deals here. After all I've pointed out OT stuff on this thread... haha, can't start being the hypocrite now :D

[quote name='gobz']Troy,
Just received my game. Wow, you ship really fast. Many thanks![/quote]

when did you buy yours?

I bought mine on tuesday and I have yet to receive it... frustrating'

[quote name='iboostjays']when did you buy yours?

I bought mine on tuesday and I have yet to receive it... frustrating'[/quote]

It's only been 4 days if he shipped it out on wednesday. You'll get it monday or tuesday. I understand what ya mean though.

[quote name='iboostjays']when did you buy yours?

I bought mine on tuesday and I have yet to receive it... frustrating'[/quote]

Ordered teusday, received it saturday. That's pretty fast in my book for free shipping.

[quote name='Sillentassasin']Just ordered SFIV.... i so want it and he accepts paypal so it all worked out :D[/quote]

there's an option for paypal?

Also, throwing my chip in for KZ2 if you can troy!
thanks again!

[quote name='tman']Street Fighter PS3s are up

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

Damn, seems they are gone now, thanks though.

[quote name='bigscoot4269']any update on killzone 2? how about resident evil 5?[/quote]

RE5 comes next week (week of Mar. 16), and I'm pretty sure I saw him say KZ2 was coming in next week as well.

I just finished RE4 Wii Edition the other night, and I must say RE5 is looking quite appealing right now, but then again, so is KZ2. My bank account may feel a slight sting by the end of next week.

im still trying to push the importance of madworld!...

but i am worried that the wii games might not have enough wiggle room for a price break... is this true??

(my assumption is that with ps3 games.. you would probably get it for about 30 so you can go to to 35 without hesitation.. and that wii's video games go for about 25)

i could be wrong...

[quote name='gobz']Ordered teusday, received it saturday. That's pretty fast in my book for free shipping.[/quote]

me too, but I guess I will be getting mine on Monday. =/

Argh, I was trying to decide between PS3 SF:IV or 360 SF:IV yesterday, decided on PS3 but now both are gone :( Hopefully it will reappear soon!

Ill throw in my vote for some more Wii games. Some pretty decent games came out recently, Mad World, House of the Dead, Tenchu etc. Amazon had a few of these at about 10% off so there must be some wiggle room there.

PS 3 Street Fighters are back up. Resident Evils and Killzone 2s will be in this week

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Dakkon']Argh, I was trying to decide between PS3 SF:IV or 360 SF:IV yesterday, decided on PS3 but now both are gone :( Hopefully it will reappear soon![/quote]

Yes, We are expecting more valkyria chronicles this week.

[quote name='RedWulf12']Are you expecting any more Valkyria Chronicles? :whistle2:#[/quote]

You are exactly right about the wii games. It is hard to justify dealing with them and only making a couple of dollars off each sale. I will see what I can do, but no promises.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']im still trying to push the importance of madworld!...

but i am worried that the wii games might not have enough wiggle room for a price break... is this true??

(my assumption is that with ps3 games.. you would probably get it for about 30 so you can go to to 35 without hesitation.. and that wii's video games go for about 25)

i could be wrong...[/quote]

Just want to say I ordered Fallout 3(360) from his site last Friday morning. I got it in the mail this morning, just an awesome person/business to deal with. He forever will have my business, and all of you should and continue to use their service! Just great! Thanks......now onto play Fallout 3:cool:

[quote name='tman']PS 3 Street Fighters are back up. Resident Evils and Killzone 2s will be in this week

Thanks
Troy[/QUOTE]

Thanks for being so responsive Troy. I checked the site at work and picked up a copy of SFIV for PS3.

Can't wait for it to get here!

[quote name='optimusprime8062']He also has Prince of Persia up for PS3, which wasnt there a couple days ago...[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm curious why the PS3 version of PoP is $8 more than the 360 version? I'd buy the PS3 Prince of Persia for $31.99.

I have quite a few Prince of Persia 360 that I need to sell. I only have one copy of POP PS3. I can get more out of it somewhere else, but I wanted to give a CAGER a chance to get it.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='mxpowar']Yeah, I'm curious why the PS3 version of PoP is $8 more than the 360 version? I'd buy the PS3 Prince of Persia for $31.99.[/quote]

[quote name='mxpowar']Yeah, I'm curious why the PS3 version of PoP is $8 more than the 360 version? I'd buy the PS3 Prince of Persia for $31.99.[/quote]

Troy is cutting us deals by posting these. If we start getting greedy and trying to name our own price what makes you think he'll stick around and keep us happy? Like he said he can get more for it elsewhere, he's doing us a GREAT service and favor. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth man. You'll ruin it for everyone.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Troy is cutting us deals by posting these. If we start getting greedy and trying to name our own price what makes you think he'll stick around and keep us happy? Like he said he can get more for it elsewhere, he's doing us a GREAT service and favor. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth man. You'll ruin it for everyone.[/QUOTE]

Well, at least he didn't straight out ask Troy to drop his price. He was polite about it, but I do agree with everything you are saying. I hope people don't abuse Troy's kindness. He'll get the games in when he gets them in, and he'll charge us whatever he can afford to.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Troy is cutting us deals by posting these. If we start getting greedy and trying to name our own price what makes you think he'll stick around and keep us happy? Like he said he can get more for it elsewhere, he's doing us a GREAT service and favor. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth man. You'll ruin it for everyone.[/quote]

[quote name='myiamoto']Well, at least he didn't straight out ask Troy to drop his price. He was polite about it, but I do agree with everything you are saying. I hope people don't abuse Troy's kindness. He'll get the games in when he gets them in, and he'll charge us whatever he can afford to.[/quote]

I didn't mean any offense by what I said and if I did offend, I'm sorry Troy. I was genuinely curious about the difference in price.

No offense taken. CAG has been great for us and we will continue to serve you up great deals. We did not get any shipments in today. We should have stuff coming in the rest of the week.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='mxpowar']I didn't mean any offense by what I said and if I did offend, I'm sorry Troy. I was genuinely curious about the difference in price.[/quote]

bread's done
Back