GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skate 2 arrived yesterday for my brother. He's enjoying the hell out of it.

Thanks, Troy. Skate 2 was basically the only game my brother wanted for his birthday that I didn't already own.

Highly recommended.

[quote name='mxpowar']I didn't mean any offense by what I said and if I did offend, I'm sorry Troy. I was genuinely curious about the difference in price.[/quote]

Dont worry, what you asked/said wasn't rude or offensive. Its a reasonable question, both have the same MSRP, and you didnt know he only had one.

It took longer than I thought it would to receive (ordered Wed., received Tues.) but I should probably blame USPS. I like how the day I receive the game I could have gotten it on eBay with the 10% coupon and Live cashback for a lot cheaper though. Cheers!

[quote name='Hostile']It took longer than I thought it would to receive (ordered Wed., received Tues.) but I should probably blame USPS. I like how the day I receive the game I could have gotten it on eBay with the 10% coupon and Live cashback for a lot cheaper though. Cheers![/quote]

Was that really necessary?

I have been pleased both of my transactions with them. I will deal with them again in a heartbeat when I see the right price.

[quote name='Hostile']Was what really necessary?[/quote]

Your comments about how using a 10% off coupon and Cashback to get it cheaper. Glad you made us spell it out.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Your comments about how using a 10% off coupon and Cashback to get it cheaper. Glad you made us spell it out.[/quote]

You guys are miffed over that? I just found it funny.

[quote name='Hostile']You guys are miffed over that? I just found it funny.[/quote]

Nobody is miffed/offended/etc... about it. It was an unnecessary comment, that could have been kept to yourself. It's just like bragging about buying something last week for $50 less than what is offered in the current deal.

Troy, thanks for the deals, picked up LBP, will definitely be getting Valkyria Chronicles when you get it back in stock

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Nobody is miffed/offended/etc... about it. It was an unnecessary comment, that could have been kept to yourself. It's just like bragging about buying something last week for $50 less than what is offered in the current deal.[/quote]

Just like comments about pricing on GameRoomDeals' store should be kept to themselves but you choose to call out me? When I actually purchased the game from the store? I bought the game from GameRoomDeals! The hell, man!? :cry:

It's not like I mentioned I ended up buying Killzone 2 instead (for $36.40 shipped) with the eBay coupon and Live cashback... :roll:

Did anyone here receive a phone call from the credit card transaction company checking to see if they received the game/were satisfied with the purchase?

[quote name='Hostile']Just like comments about pricing on GameRoomDeals' store should be kept to themselves but you choose to call out me? When I actually purchased the game from the store? I bought the game from GameRoomDeals! The hell, man!? :cry:

It's not like I mentioned I ended up buying Killzone 2 instead (for $36.40 shipped) with the eBay coupon and Live cashback... :roll:[/QUOTE]

lol well u just did it now and not to bring up further debate but the questions about pricing are at least relevant to the thread.

pigs can fly

Great prices on PoP and SFIV for the Xbox 360, but I'm gonna wait it out a little bit longer. Need them a bit cheaper, so as soon as they hit what I'm looking for I'll pull the trigger instantly :)

[quote name='Hostile']Just like comments about pricing on GameRoomDeals' store should be kept to themselves but you choose to call out me? When I actually purchased the game from the store? I bought the game from GameRoomDeals! The hell, man!? :cry:

It's not like I mentioned I ended up buying Killzone 2 instead (for $36.40 shipped) with the eBay coupon and Live cashback... :roll:[/quote]

Not that it's relevant to your cause but I commented on someone else who subtly mentioned about buying a game at a lower price. Again, Troy is giving us hella good deals and it's people like you commenting about how it can be gained elsewhere for cheaper shows just how ungrateful you are.

If it were me in the position of owning a business trying to spread the cheer with the CAG's and then they started trying to name their own price or insinuating that they'd buy it if it were say $3 cheaper I'd be looking elsewhere to unload my product or increasing my prices just to prove a point.

Keep up the good work Tman. Not all of us are acting this way.

Troy, if you were to stock Ratchet and Clank Future and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for the PS3 what would you charge for each? Would you at all consider selling both or one of those games? I understand though if you are focusing on carrying mainly recently released games.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Not that it's relevant to your cause but I commented on someone else who subtly mentioned about buying a game at a lower price. Again, Troy is giving us hella good deals and it's people like you commenting about how it can be gained elsewhere for cheaper shows just how ungrateful you are.

If it were me in the position of owning a business trying to spread the cheer with the CAG's and then they started trying to name their own price or insinuating that they'd buy it if it were say $3 cheaper I'd be looking elsewhere to unload my product or increasing my prices just to prove a point.

Keep up the good work Tman. Not all of us are acting this way.[/quote]

You're reading too much into my post than is there. I didn't tell CAG users to purchase elsewhere, ask for a price reduction or insinuate anything. If it were you owning this business, it would be you who was ungrateful to someone who purchased a game and jokingly posted he screwed himself over and raging all over him.

I've been posting in and following this topic for awhile now and I'm extremely grateful he sells essentially new games for so cheap so soon but damn does he have some crazy followers...

[quote name='Hostile']You're reading too much into my post than is there. I didn't tell CAG users to purchase elsewhere, ask for a price reduction or insinuate anything. If it were you owning this business, it would be you who was ungrateful to someone who purchased a game and jokingly posted he screwed himself over and raging all over him.

I've been posting in and following this topic for awhile now and I'm extremely grateful he sells essentially new games for so cheap so soon but damn does he have some crazy followers...[/quote]

I think you're the one over analyzing this. I guess it's just in human nature to rub their better deals in other peoples faces, or by insinuating that a better deal could be had elsewhere by manipulating a coupon and some links. Nowhere did I say you were drafting people to shop elsewhere, I just think it's inconsiderate of people to probe for price reductions or boasting about what I paid for this 4 weeks ago with such and such. It's become a game of semantics now. Feel free to respond with your inane comments.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']I think you're the one over analyzing this. I guess it's just in human nature to rub their better deals in other peoples faces, or by insinuating that a better deal could be had elsewhere by manipulating a coupon and some links. Nowhere did I say you were drafting people to shop elsewhere, I just think it's inconsiderate of people to probe for price reductions or boasting about what I paid for this 4 weeks ago with such and such. It's become a game of semantics now. Feel free to respond with your inane comments.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry lol but can i just say owned? LOL i'm done

New Games will be going up today.

Resident Evil $46
Killzone 2 $46
Street Fighter IV XBOX 360 $46

and more. Stay tuned!!

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='tman']New Games will be going up today.

Resident Evil $46
Killzone 2 $46
Street Fighter IV XBOX 360 $46

and more. Stay tuned!!

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

Thanks for the update, looking to snag RE5 if I can beat the rush.

Games are on the website!

Thanks
TMAN

[quote name='menikmati']Thanks for the update, looking to snag RE5 if I can beat the rush.[/quote]

Just ordered RE5 for 360. :D
I know I asked this but are you getting Star Ocean at all? Kinda sad to no longer see PoP, was really tempting.

We should get Star Ocean, I just don't know when

[quote name='Darkchaos91']Just ordered RE5 for 360. :D
I know I asked this but are you getting Star Ocean at all? Kinda sad to no longer see PoP, was really tempting.[/quote]

Thanks Troy. Got Killzone 2 today. Picked up a Valkyrie a few weeks ago too. Hoping to see Star Ocean up there soon.

Wow, Troy, you rock! Ordered Killzone 2 and Resident Evil 5 (360). Thanks for the deal, it's much appreciated (and perfect for my dad's birthday today).

[quote name='JazzFlight']Wow, Troy, you rock! Ordered Killzone 2 and Resident Evil 5 (360). Thanks for the deal, it's much appreciated (and perfect for my dad's birthday today).[/QUOTE]

You have a cool dad if he plays Killzone and RE5. Most my dad ever plays is the original C & C.

[quote name='myiamoto']You have a cool dad if he plays Killzone and RE5. Most my dad ever plays is the original C & C.[/quote]
For all the things he isn't "cool" for (heck, everyone's embarrassed by their parents in one way or another), he certainly loves FPS, third-person shooters, and racing games.
I'm in a family of gamers.

just ordered RE5. Thanks! If fallout 3 or L4d drops a little more ill definitely be on the lookout for those too.

Thanks again troy.

Thanks guys, received
iconps3.gif
SF4 Monday, ordered Thursday

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Any chance PC gamers will get any love Troy?[/QUOTE]

He's said before that the price drops on PC games too easily to be a safe alternative for him.

bread's done
Back