GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
We should be getting MLB 09 The Show as well

[quote name='uhwarrior09']I'm only asking since it seems like you know what you're getting for your next shipment... any mlb 09 the show for ps3?[/quote]

[quote name='Abalistar']Also, dunno if it's been suggested, and I know it'd probably be hard to keep up for the OP, but it would be kinda neat if you could update the thread with a list of requests and answers for the really frequently asked about games. It could probably save this thread from being really bloated with the same requests over and over.[/quote]

Yeah I could try to do that but I've been kinda busy so I'm not sure how recent it's gonna be. It would make it easier for everyone if people just checked the last couple pages of the thread to see if anyone has requested a game (I'm posting on Page 38 so before you would request something read back to at least Page 36 or 35 people). I'll try though. Also he won't get just released games until a week or two after it comes out so everyone requesting games on or the day after the release date should read the FAQ at the beginning of the thread it's there for a reason. Also people asking if he'll get a game in that he's had before and it sold quickly don't ask if or when he'll have it in again, he'll update you guys on when and what he'll be getting in. Sorry for the rant guys :D.

Got Killzone 2 and RE5 in the mail today (ordered Wed). Thanks for the great deal, I'll be watching your site more often!

I am trying to

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='earvcunanan']Hey, tman -- will you be getting in Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Ultimate Edition for the PS3?[/quote]

I purchased from Troy's ebay store and didn't even know he was a CAG Regular! Killzone 2 PS3 in mint condition got here to me in NY in 2-3 days if I remember correctly. Keep up the good work Troy and I personally love what you are doing!

[quote name='tman']I drop the Price of Tom Clancy's Hawx (XBOX 360) to $39.99[/QUOTE]

Hi Troy,

I checked the webiste and HAWX is still showing as 44.99. Does this need to be updated?

Thanks,
Mike

I forgot to update it. It has been a crazy day. I also went through my inventory and found some wii games to put up. New wii games will be coming soon.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Coraanu']Hi Troy,

I checked the webiste and HAWX is still showing as 44.99. Does this need to be updated?

Thanks,
Mike[/quote]

I see you added a lot of Wii games. Mostly older cheaper titles (but some almost half the price of what Amazon sells them for). Mario Super Sluggers for $24.99 is a great deal though!

Hey Troy and all Gameroomdeal associates,

To say the very least you guys are like the golden goose of new video game deals, you somehow find ways to crap out these most wanted, new, discounted games with reliable shipping and good customer service. Kudos! I have one little suggestion, can the actual price listing shown on CAG be updated more frequently. It seems Fifa 09 and some other games are shown at a specific margin, but when I went to your site some of the games are actually a bit higher. Is it possible if there could be a new thread updating the prices and stock of games? And if so can there be a weekly announcement or bulletin from gameroomdeals.com posting special discounts and a projected time line to when you will be receiving relatively new games in the near future?

Thanks for the awesome Discounts, The What?

P.S. I hope i'm not trying to sound to impulsive just curious ^^

If you guys want, I can start a new thread and keep it up to date with the deals as they come out and as I post them on my site. samurai388 has been doing an excellent job and I really don't want to step on his toes. Let me know what you guys would like to see. We could get new games as early as Saturday, but most likely Monday.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='The What?']Hey Troy and all Gameroomdeal associates,

To say the very least you guys are like the golden goose of new video game deals, you somehow find ways to crap out these most wanted, new, discounted games with reliable shipping and good customer service. Kudos! I have one little suggestion, can the actual price listing shown on CAG be updated more frequently. It seems Fifa 09 and some other games are shown at a specific margin, but when I went to your site some of the games are actually a bit higher. Is it possible if there could be a new thread updating the prices and stock of games? And if so can there be a weekly announcement or bulletin from gameroomdeals.com posting special discounts and a projected time line to when you will be receiving relatively new games in the near future?

Thanks for the awesome Discounts, The What?

P.S. I hope i'm not trying to sound to impulsive just curious ^^[/quote]

[quote name='The What?']Is it possible if there could be a new thread updating the prices and stock of games? And if so can there be a weekly announcement or bulletin from gameroomdeals.com posting special discounts and a projected time line to when you will be receiving relatively new games in the near future?[/quote]

Sounds like a good use for Twitter.

I'm sorry I don't update this thread more guys I've gotten busy over the last couple weeks. I'll try the best I can to keep it updated but if you want Troy you can start a new thread. And twitter might actually be a good idea :).

Ugh I despise twitter for some reason but if it'll help the others that's cool. I don't really bother looking at the prices on the thread, use it more for stock updates by watching the latest posts and don't really mind checking the webpage personally. But different things for different people ^^

I got the xbox360 resident evil 5 for on 45.99 last week. It was the best deal I've seen since the game came out

[quote name='Malcolm3000g']hey tman how about Saints Row 2 and Wanted Weapons Of Fate for 360?

is it me or am i constantly getting ignored?[/QUOTE]

Nah, it's just you, barely noticed your 3 posts..... :D:D

I cant get you a good price on Saints row 2, but we will be getting wanted

[quote name='Malcolm3000g']hey tman how about Saints Row 2 and Wanted Weapons Of Fate for 360?

is it me or am i constantly getting ignored?[/quote]

[quote name='samurai388']I'm sorry I don't update this thread more guys I've gotten busy over the last couple weeks. I'll try the best I can to keep it updated but if you want Troy you can start a new thread. And twitter might actually be a good idea :).[/QUOTE]

samurai, I think you've done an admirable job with this thread :applause:

But it does make sense for tman to start a new thread so he can keep the OP updated immediately, as he lists new games.

Hey Troy,

I'm sort of new here. A friend of mine referred me to your site and to this forum as well so that I can request a game from you. My friend bought Fallout 3 for the playstation 3 console from you and said you were fantastic when it game to video game deals. Anyway, I wanted to request the "WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania" video game for the Playstation 3 console. It'll probably take you two weeks to get some copies right? By the way, with the economy being how it is right now, I no longer want to buy video games from Best Buy or Target stores. Anyway, if you manage to give me a good deal for the game that I asked you, I assure you that I will continue to buy my games from you sir. :)

is it me or am i constantly getting ignored?[/quote]

Your getting ignored :D. JK this thread gets pretty swamped with requests so you probably have just fallen through the cracks.

[quote name='Josef']samurai, I think you've done an admirable job with this thread :applause:

But it does make sense for tman to start a new thread so he can keep the OP updated immediately, as he lists new games.[/quote]

I agree it might be best if Troy starts a new thread so everyone doesn't have to keep checking the site if I haven't updated in a couple days. Plus Troy could list the games he might be getting in soon so it could cut down on requests. Just give me a heads up if you do start a new thread Troy so I don't keep updating a frivolous thread :D.

[quote name='tman']I cant get you a good price on Saints row 2, but we will be getting wanted[/QUOTE]

If u still can get it , ill buy it..just like when i bought that sonic genesis collection....id rather buy all games at once like when i bought the 5 games before.

We are on twitter under gameroomdeals

[quote name='spydey']It does sound like a good use for twitter to me too.[/quote]

Hey Troy, I know you probably hate being asked if so and so will be in stock, but I was curious to know if you'd ever get any Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3) or Left 4 Dead. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Troy, I made a (lost?) purchase from you recently. Jk
Anyway, I recommended you to be on price tracker. That should sky rocket your sales if Cheapy does so. You can check the show comments on cagcast. I feel you have done a good enough job for that!

Your man still shitting in a regular can, serenitygod

Oh yeah, and Killzone 2 plz

We will be getting more left 4 dead and I will check on the Sonic, That one will be close to it's retail price when I get it

[quote name='Supreme']Hey Troy, I know you probably hate being asked if so and so will be in stock, but I was curious to know if you'd ever get any Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3) or Left 4 Dead. Thanks.[/quote]

Troy, Ive got a good one for you! How about Bioshock :ps3:? I keep seeing threads come up about it in the "Request a Video Game Deal" forum, and I'm dying to get the game at a good price. MSRP is $39.99, so I figure maybe you can get it for like $29.99 or something like that. I dont really know how you work your magic, but thats apparently the price most people are looking for.

(This goes for the 360 version as well)

I could probably go $34.99 on it. Let me know if you are interested

[quote name='optimusprime8062']Troy, Ive got a good one for you! How about Bioshock :ps3:? I keep seeing threads come up about it in the Request a Deal forum, and I'm dying to get the game at a good price. MSRP is $39.99, so I figure maybe you can get it for like $29.99 or something like that. I dont really know how you work your magic, but thats apparently the price most people are looking for.

(This goes for the 360 version as well)[/quote]

[quote name='optimusprime8062']Troy, Ive got a good one for you! How about Bioshock :ps3:? I keep seeing threads come up about it in the "Request a Video Game Deal" forum, and I'm dying to get the game at a good price. MSRP is $39.99, so I figure maybe you can get it for like $29.99 or something like that. I dont really know how you work your magic, but thats apparently the price most people are looking for.

(This goes for the 360 version as well)[/quote]
dont mean to try to direct business from troy lolol. but if you go to any bestbuy the msrp is 30dollars.

Hey Troy,

Why are the PS3 games discounted lower than the XBOX 360 Games? and if you don't mind me asking i'm looking for a good deal for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Game of The Year Edition) plusThe Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition) for the PS3. COD4 retails for $59.99 but most used deals you can get it for about $40 plus. ES:O goes for about $28 it would be awesome if you guys could discount both copies for 360 and PS3. Is that possible?

Thanks, The What?

To all Killzone 2 players I will see you on my scope soon enough :cool:

bread's done
Back