GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont mean to be anal or anything but is there anyway to get some of them on tonight like vc or re? its kinda difficult for me to purchase in the morning and ill be more than willing to grab 4-5 games from you tonight.

New stuff is up, snagged COD4. I saved your site to my favorites so I can keep coming back. I play pool and darts alot too so I will have to look at your other items.

Thanks alot.

Very tempted by Blood on the Sand but I told myself I wouldn't pay any more than $20 for it. Some great deals as always, thanks Troy!

Picked up:
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Valkyria Chronicles

Thanks Troy!

Edit: Picked up Need for Speed: Undercover as well...couldn't resist the price.

dang! I'm online now but have to wait to morning for mlb the show! Get some sleep Troy and thx for the good work!

[quote name='tman']360 games and Valkyria chronicles are up. The rest of the PS 3 games will go up in the morning

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

Troy any idea what this error is?

Authorizenet: Line item 1 is invalid.

Trying to submit my order. I have RE5 and Valkyria in my cart.

[quote name='solarisv']Troy any idea what this error is?

[/quote]
I got the same error too, just use Paypal instead.

[quote name='solarisv']Troy any idea what this error is?

[/QUOTE]

Same situation here - just Valkyria though

Edit:
I did the same and ended up paying w/paypal

[quote name='newlu']I got the same error too, just use Paypal instead.[/quote]

Thanks, got it to go through. Hope nothing weird happens.

[quote name='One4Deuce']Very tempted by Blood on the Sand but I told myself I wouldn't pay any more than $20 for it. Some great deals as always, thanks Troy![/quote]
its really short, and meh maybe worth 20

How much was VC? I'm sorry, but putting it up when most people are sleeping is a somewhat of a prick move.

God damnit I missed Valkyria. It just had to be the day I was super busy at work so I couldn't check the site. It's ok though I'll just pick it up for regular price. Thanks anyway Troy your site is still awesome!

[quote name='Okari']How much was VC? I'm sorry, but putting it up when most people are sleeping is a somewhat of a prick move.[/quote]

It was $45.99.

[quote name='Okari']How much was VC? I'm sorry, but putting it up when most people are sleeping is a somewhat of a prick move.[/quote]

im kinda pissed too. i checked his website daily in the morning and waited up today for that game despite the fact that troy couldnt give us an exact time when the games would go up. i stepped away for one hour and its gone. i dont even know if he'll get anymore of that game. to sum it up my evening sucked ass.

prick move? he puts them up when he has time. He gives updates whenever possible, what more do you want? Im glad you didn't get VC, but i'm sorry for everyone else.

just wanted to add
you snooze, you lose
and i hope you never get VC

ok that was too much, sorry, lets be friends.

Gamestop it's half off for Gamedays on 4/5 and troy didn't pull a prick move he offers items at discounted prices when he gets them...it's not his responsibility to post items exactly at a time when you are watching to purchase them. It's on a first come first serve basis and if you don't like the fact that this service has been a pretty much rare and exclusive CAG blessing then you must be touched in the head.

Please shut up. It's not a prick move to post games when he has time, especially when it is quite evident that he spends a lot of time catering to the needs of the people in this thread. Just because you're mad that you didn't get your video game doesn't mean you have insult the store owner.

BTW, picked up Resident Evil 5 for the 360. Thanks Troy!

I only had a few MLB The Show, there will be more comming

[quote name='S_DOG34']No MLB the Show, or did I miss it?[/quote]

[quote name='JJFutbol']Troy, thanks, I see you have Ratchet and Clank up. Any chance you'll be getting Uncharted for PS3?[/QUOTE]
I'd appreciate a nice deal on Uncharted too.

I am trying to get credit cards working on the site again. I am sorry, but I do not know what happened.

Thanks
Troy

Shouldve waited before I put that thread up about R&C. :oops: $37.99 is an awesome deal though, most likely the best deal on the internet. Ill put it in the OP of that thread anyways.

rapsodist,

If you want to save $2 after tax, just go and buy it. Please don't stick it to the man who offers low prices, great customer service, no tax for most, and free UPS shipping.

[quote name='asthmatic']rapsodist,

If you want to save $2 after tax, just go and buy it. Please don't stick it to the man who offers low prices, great customer service, no tax for most, and free UPS shipping.[/quote]

I apologize if I led you to believe that I was trying to "stick it to the man" in any abusive or spurious way--I simply asked my question because I know that Troy, as a competitive seller, has been friendly, accommodating, and willing to hear us out in this thread. I desire to give Game Room Deals my business rather than go to Blockbuster, but the bottom line is that a CAG will always go wherever the prices are cheapest.

bread's done
Back