Gameroomdeals.com L.A. Noire 360 $49.95

tman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have decided to start a new thread so that I can update and post the latest deals available From www.gameroomdeals.com. Please refer to the old thread for all feedback. Thanks to Samurai388 for all the work.

GameRoomDeals.com

We ship all video games via USPS First Class for free unless otherwise stated.

Requests are always welcome. Please Check the thread to see if anyone has requested the title recently.

We charge sales tax to Illinois residents only

Today's Deal

L.A. Noire XBOX 360

NTSC J $49.99 These will ship out Tuesday morning

As always, we do take requests!

Thanks
Troy
www.gameroomdeals.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I bumped the old thread (didn't see this one). Anyway, that's really awesome of you to ship the systems free as well!

Sorry to annoy you troy but did you ever confirm that you were getting copies of sacred 2:fallen angel for the 360 and ps3?

I have a few PS 3 copies coming

[quote name='Jay']Sorry to annoy you troy but did you ever confirm that you were getting copies of sacred 2:fallen angel for the 360 and ps3?[/QUOTE]

I have a few 360 copies of Sacred 2 on the way. I should also have some Left 4 Dead available next week but the price will be a little higher.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Jay']Any chance of getting some 360 copies?[/QUOTE]

We should get in infamous within the first few weeks of its release

[quote name='chrir_17']i know this was asked in the old thread but are you gonna get any copies of infamous?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tman']We should get in infamous within the first few weeks of its release[/QUOTE]
thanks will get a copy

I'm very interested in all 3 PS3 games coming in next week: Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted and Infamous, do you know what there prices will be?

mario kart @ $39 is probably the best price I have seen anywhere yet with free shipping. Amazon just recently dropped it to $46, I'm wondering if there will be a universal drop soon.

[quote name='megma42']Just got Mario Kart, great price and free shipping, thanks.[/QUOTE]
Same here:bouncy:

Still curious to a previous question asked: What will be the prices for Ratchet & Clank TOD & Uncharted?

For those who don't know (it doesn't show up till after you put in your address) the site does take Paypal. Good deals, thanks for sharing.

We can only process orders through our site.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']can you place orders over the phone[/QUOTE]

Left 4 Dead is currently $44.95 on the site, I only have one copy of Gears of war 2 on the way and it will go up for $42.95

[quote name='most_wanted_187']How much will Left4Dead be? Looking to pick it up ASAP, thanks

Also do you have Gears2 by any change? How much?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JJFutbol']I'm very interested in all 3 PS3 games coming in next week: Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted and Infamous, do you know what there prices will be?[/QUOTE]

I too am curious as to how much you'll be charging for Infamous and/or a rough estimate as to when you'll have it in. Thanks Troy.

[quote name='aenemaz']any chance for boom blox party? Would love that game if you could get it at a discount[/QUOTE]
I'd probably buy it too if there was a good discount.

I just put up a gears of war on the site. There should be some more coming.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='kirby145']So no gears?

And are you getting Red faction guerilla release is 6.2.2009[/QUOTE]

hey tman, awesome site, any chance you will get Pro Evolution Soccer 2009? its a little old but i cant find a good deal for it, lol

I'd personally be all over Tales of Vesperia at $27.99 if I didn't already have it. And really nice price on Street Fighter 4 CE!

prices are pretty good
fallout 3 (PS3) w/o tax & FS is really tempting =D
any chance you will get some copies of demon's souls (jp version)??
thanks

[quote name='tman']I just put over 100 XBOX 360 titles on the site. Most of them have one a quantity of 1 available.

Thanks
Troy[/QUOTE]

Seems I was able to snag one of them.

i just made my first purchase finally, ordered the last copy of Prince of Persia :ds:

can't wait, and i look forward to ordering many more!

I received my copy of Aedis Eclipse today. Man, that was fast shipping! And everything was in mint condition. Thanks, Tman!

bread's done
Back