Gameroomdeals.com L.A. Noire 360 $49.95

tman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have decided to start a new thread so that I can update and post the latest deals available From www.gameroomdeals.com. Please refer to the old thread for all feedback. Thanks to Samurai388 for all the work.

GameRoomDeals.com

We ship all video games via USPS First Class for free unless otherwise stated.

Requests are always welcome. Please Check the thread to see if anyone has requested the title recently.

We charge sales tax to Illinois residents only

Today's Deal

L.A. Noire XBOX 360

NTSC J $49.99 These will ship out Tuesday morning

As always, we do take requests!

Thanks
Troy
www.gameroomdeals.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't plan on it. It took me a while to move those

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Will you be getting anymore Eat Lead?[/QUOTE]

Hello all

I just spoke with my website provider. They are working on installing a new cert and it should be installed by later this afternoon.

Thanks
TRoy

No i wonder i didn't get the copy of halo 3 someone posted about the cuts on slickdeals and someone random person there got the copy.

I did, those orders will be canceled. Sorry about that it should be $42.95

[quote name='surak']Whoa Troy, I think you have a misprint on Uncharted. It's listed at $2.95![/QUOTE]

[quote name='tman']I did, those orders will be canceled. Sorry about that it should be $42.95[/QUOTE]

Damn -- not complaining about your prices Troy, since they're in line with or better than everyone else -- but when is Sony going to cut the price on Uncharted already? It's been out for so long and it was in a system bundle, it can't still be selling that well. I got my PS3 late enough in the game that I figured I'd just wait out a price drop, but the lack of one is getting annoying. I just can't see paying over $25 for a game that's that old.

Ah well, maybe when Uncharted 2 comes out . . .

is shipping free on this site? Some nice prices, I added on my cart, and checked out. However, I never gave my credit card stuff because I didn't really want to buy, just wanted to see what shipping costs.

So, question is, whats shipping usually cost on this site, it doenst update once I input addy. (I am in CT)

[quote name='au7oma7ic']is shipping free on this site? Some nice prices, I added on my cart, and checked out. However, I never gave my credit card stuff because I didn't really want to buy, just wanted to see what shipping costs.

So, question is, whats shipping usually cost on this site, it doenst update once I input addy. (I am in CT)[/QUOTE]

All games have free shipping, as you can see in the somewhat small text next to the "Playstation 3" page header.

haha, whoops, kind of skipped over that whole header. hah. thanks by the way. Some great prices, I may have to make some purchases here.

Picked up GH: Metallica for PS3 as my first purchase today. It is hands down the best deal on the internet for $39.95 shipped. Thanks for the awesome deal Troy. I hope my purchase was to your benefit.

[quote name='arcane93']Damn -- not complaining about your prices Troy, since they're in line with or better than everyone else -- but when is Sony going to cut the price on Uncharted already? It's been out for so long and it was in a system bundle, it can't still be selling that well. I got my PS3 late enough in the game that I figured I'd just wait out a price drop, but the lack of one is getting annoying. I just can't see paying over $25 for a game that's that old.

Ah well, maybe when Uncharted 2 comes out . . .[/QUOTE]

That's about the time when they cut. Look on the bright side, heavenly sword is still $60 at most retail and $30 at Troy. Sony likes to keep their exclusives prices high.

[quote name='arcane93']Damn -- not complaining about your prices Troy, since they're in line with or better than everyone else -- but when is Sony going to cut the price on Uncharted already? It's been out for so long and it was in a system bundle, it can't still be selling that well. I got my PS3 late enough in the game that I figured I'd just wait out a price drop, but the lack of one is getting annoying. I just can't see paying over $25 for a game that's that old.

Trust me man I wouldn't complain! I bought Uncharted last week from Troy for 47.95 and now its dropped to 42.95. ;) Either way though its the best damn price you'll find on the web! I too came late in the game because this generation of consoles is so expensive. I can tell you this though confidently.. don't wait. I did but first party Sony titles won't go down in price and why should they? They are honestly great games! I've been blazing through Uncharted and can't tell you how much fun it is! If I were you I'd buy now because if not you'd have to wait probably at least maybe even 2 years for a first party title to go greatest hits. MGS4 and Ratchet and Clank are great examples of that.

Might be making an order soon. Waiting for Dead Space to drop to 19.99. Any chance of that happening soon? Also been wanting Afro Samurai for 19.99

That site has some of the best deals I've ever seen, I hate being broke. Bookmarked it though, no sense in not using them when I will be able to later.

uncharted was one of the best games for the ps3 and is very much worth the price troy is offering. I don't see it hitting greatest hits until the next batch so you might have to wait longer until uncharted 2 at least. :)

I just picked up Madworld, I couldn't resist the price. I was gonna sleep on it, but then I found out that there was only one copy left so I had to buy it lol.

hundred percent reliable check back in the thread for all the positive feedback great prices fast shipping troy is a great guy to deal with

[quote name='assassin789']is this site reliable, because i have never heard of it before and i was thinking of ordering from here.[/QUOTE]

I support gameroomdeals 100%.

Hey Troy,

Any chance you'll be getting some Fight Night Round 4 (PS3) sometime after launch? If so, two questions:

1) Since I work during the day and stock can be limited, is there any chance you could hold a copy should you get some?
2) How long would you expect the wait to be?

Thanks!

Yes, The wiis are brand New & Factory Sealed

[quote name='Poor2More']Question I notice you say your games are Brand new and sealed.....are the systems such as the Wii brand new and sealed?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wolverinevseveryone']Troy-

Made my first purchase earlier. Was wondering if you'll get Bionic Commando and Ghostbusters for PS3? Let me know. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Also looking for Ghostbusters, though 360... $45 is my magic price point :cool:

I ordered a copy of Uncharted a few days ago and I got an unsealed, used copy. Unfortunately, this probably means I'll avoid mom and pop shops for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Stele']I ordered a copy of Uncharted a few days ago and I got an unsealed, used copy. Unfortunately, this probably means I'll avoid mom and pop shops for a while.[/QUOTE]
Really?!?! He has a great reputation on this site. That's really surprising. I placed my first order with him last Thursday night and already got my games (both new and sealed) today.

[quote name='Stele']I ordered a copy of Uncharted a few days ago and I got an unsealed, used copy. Unfortunately, this probably means I'll avoid mom and pop shops for a while.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure that is right? That doesn't sound right at all. You should definitely get in touch with them as the site says all games are new and factory sealed. All 4 games I've bought from there were all new and sealed.

The game isn't sealed and the case looks somewhat used. Nothing much more to it. And like I said, small shops = grey market goods.

Of course I e-mailed him. It's not really a big deal, since it's a credit card transaction, but I bought it for a gift, and it'll be irritating having to mail it back.

bread's done
Back