Gameroomdeals.com L.A. Noire 360 $49.95

tman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have decided to start a new thread so that I can update and post the latest deals available From www.gameroomdeals.com. Please refer to the old thread for all feedback. Thanks to Samurai388 for all the work.

GameRoomDeals.com

We ship all video games via USPS First Class for free unless otherwise stated.

Requests are always welcome. Please Check the thread to see if anyone has requested the title recently.

We charge sales tax to Illinois residents only

Today's Deal

L.A. Noire XBOX 360

NTSC J $49.99 These will ship out Tuesday morning

As always, we do take requests!

Thanks
Troy
www.gameroomdeals.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Stele']Of course I e-mailed him. It's not really a big deal, since it's a credit card transaction, but I bought it for a gift, and it'll be irritating having to mail it back.[/QUOTE]

You're the first person i've ever heard of getting a used game from troy, i think this might be an attempt to get a free game since you mention it would be "irritating having to mail it back".

I offered to refund him or give him a new copy if he would send it back. This was yesterday and he has not responded. All of the Uncharted copies have the y seal. If something is re-sealed, I try to list it that way. Everyone should know that if you have a problem, contact us, and we will take care of you.

Thanks
Troy
www.gameroomdeals.com

I ordered Halo Wars from this place, got it within two days, and it was brand new. always looking for some great deals on the site, would be awesome if some prices dropped on the 360 games :D

I'd like to pick up The Show from this site, but upon starting to input my personal info, firefox is telling me:

WARNING: Contains unauthenticated content

Then when I click on the authorize.net logo, it says:

Although the Web site you are visiting is operated by an active Authorize.Net merchant, their Verified Merchant Seal is currently not configured properly. Please contact the merchant directly to confirm the authenticity of this site.

Thoughts?

I just did a test checkout and did not see this error. I clicked on the authorize.net logo

Merchant Verified

June 24, 2009 07:14 AM www.gameroomdeals.com is a verified Authorize.Net merchant. Please confirm that the verified URL above matches the Web site you are visiting. This seal is only valid if the URL of this window begins with http://verify.authorize.net.

[quote name='ZackMills']I'd like to pick up The Show from this site, but upon starting to input my personal info, firefox is telling me:

Then when I click on the authorize.net logo, it says:

Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tman']I just did a test checkout and did not see this error. I clicked on the authorize.net logo

Merchant Verified

June 24, 2009 07:14 AM www.gameroomdeals.com is a verified Authorize.Net merchant. Please confirm that the verified URL above matches the Web site you are visiting. This seal is only valid if the URL of this window begins with http://verify.authorize.net.[/QUOTE]

I get that same message when I am looking at my cart. Unfortunately as soon as I hit 'check out' I'm getting the same message I did last night

Although the Web site you are visiting is operated by an active Authorize.Net merchant, their Verified Merchant Seal is currently not configured properly. Please contact the merchant directly to confirm the authenticity of this site.

I'm still getting that same message using IE as well, in addition to IE telling me upon trying to checkout:

This webpage contains content that will not be delievered using a secure HTTPS connection, which could compromise the security of the entire webpage.

How long do the game prices usually last on games? I ask because I may want to try out Godfather II for PS3, but I wanna know if it's gonna go cheaper or go back up anytime soon.

Damn, i made the mistake of telling some people about riddick before ordering my 360 copy...now i have to refresh and hope for new copies to show up soon!

[quote name='ZackMills']Is anyone else getting the same security issues that I am?[/QUOTE]

I placed an order last Friday and didn't see any authorization errors. Try this, ZackMills -- try completely clearing out your cache, cookies, and temporary Internet files for whichever browser you're using, and then try the order again.

If that doesn't work, I'd start looking into whether you're either using a proxy of some sort, or there's a firewall issue somewhere between your PC and the Internet.

[quote name='blucadet3']Damn, i made the mistake of telling some people about riddick before ordering my 360 copy...now i have to refresh and hope for new copies to show up soon![/QUOTE]

I was about to order as well but held off a day and noticed it went out of stock.

Can we expect more 360 copies of Riddick at $29.99? Thanks.

[quote name='KhrevalBruuk']I placed an order last Friday and didn't see any authorization errors. Try this, ZackMills -- try completely clearing out your cache, cookies, and temporary Internet files for whichever browser you're using, and then try the order again.

If that doesn't work, I'd start looking into whether you're either using a proxy of some sort, or there's a firewall issue somewhere between your PC and the Internet.[/QUOTE]

Ran CCleaner and still have the same issue. I dunno what is up.

I currently can not get them cheap enough to sell them at that price. I will see what I can do. But they would most likely be in the $45 price range.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Moravagine']I was about to order as well but held off a day and noticed it went out of stock.

Can we expect more 360 copies of Riddick at $29.99? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Got Splinter Cell Double Agent for the 360...had a special surprise when I discovered that it's the limited edition! Thanks Troy!

You are welcome!

[quote name='jeffpm']Got Splinter Cell Double Agent for the 360...had a special surprise when I discovered that it's the limited edition! Thanks Troy![/QUOTE]

I will have a few PS3 bundles and a few XBOX 360 Elite bundles in about a week. They are new and I will undercut any price on amazon.

Thanks
Troy

Troy, I've also been looking for a good 120 GB hard drive or the 60 GB bundle for my Xbox. I know those can't be cheap to get, but I could really use a deal...

Does it need to be in a retail package or can it be a system pull

[quote name='drktrpr1']Troy, I've also been looking for a good 120 GB hard drive or the 60 GB bundle for my Xbox. I know those can't be cheap to get, but I could really use a deal...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tman']Does it need to be in a retail package or can it be a system pull[/QUOTE]

System pull is fine, honestly. I'd rather do just the 60 GB HD, as I don't need a headset or 3 more months of LIVE.

I have some on the way

[quote name='newlu']Hey Troy,
Any chance of getting Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars for DS?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Troy, are you expecting any more Mario Kart Wii anytime soon? I think you had it for $37.99 a couple weeks ago, but I didn't get to order it before it went OOS.

we can only process orders
signature_Sign.jpg
:)

Placed my first order here today. MLB 09: The Show is a steal at $46.95. I'm not a big gamer but if everything goes well then I'll make this my first stop when looking for a new game.

Just bought Skate 2 for $35. Why didn't I look for Skate 2 on this site earlier? Thought I missed out on the deal at Target for $37 + tax but this deal is even better than that one.

Just a question, though. How long does shipping typically take?

[quote name='darrenf619']Just a question, though. How long does shipping typically take?[/QUOTE] Looks like 5 business days for me (hoping to get it tomorrow)

Bummer I missed my chance on Halo Wars and Riddick. Great prices and if any of those pops on the site, I'm going to buy it, maybe Ghostbusters too. :)

[quote name='whats_the_word']Any idea if you''ll receive BlazBlue? Game releases Tuesday & I'm just looking for some deals..[/QUOTE]

I want to know the same thing. That would be sweet. :)

Hey Troy, will you be getting any copies of The Bigs 2 for 360 after it comes out next week (July 7th, I believe)? Thanks!

Hi Troy,

will you be getting more copies of UFC Undisputed for the PS3 system? If so, can i expect a lower price compared to how much it used to cost when you first had copies?

[quote name='thesis88']Hi Troy,

will you be getting more copies of UFC Undisputed for the PS3 system? If so, can i expect a lower price compared to how much it used to cost when you first had copies?[/QUOTE]

I too would be interested in UFC

Ordered Mysims for the Wii on Sunday June 27th....it shipped the next day and arrived here on July 1st. Super fast shipping and great prices. Will do bussiness with Troy again for sure. :D

Bought Street Fighter IV (PS3) from them on June 29. Shipped on the 30th and arrived on July 2nd. Will definitely keep this site bookmarked.

[quote name='dohmai']which shipping option seems to be faster to california, the USPS or UPS Ground?

thanks![/QUOTE]

for games there is only usps, the ups is there because troy doesn't know how to take it off the site. he ships fast though so its pretty good.

[quote name='mrbill187']for games there is only usps, the ups is there because troy doesn't know how to take it off the site. he ships fast though so its pretty good.[/QUOTE]

ah ok thanks!

Hey Troy, when do you think you'll be getting in NCAA Football 10 (360) and what is the price range supposed to be?

bread's done
Back