Gamer's Club Unlocked

Kecir12

CAGiversary!
Just wondering if it was worth signing up for if I don't care about the preowned or trade in perks? I see some awesome coupons out there but I just wonder if it's worth it in the end if I don't use those perks. Any answers are appreciated.

Yes, worth it for the coupons from the 10 issues annual subscription. You will save $$$ from just using 1 or 2 coupons down the road to cover the $15 sign-up fee. Plus, u might receive a welcome packet in the mail with more tasty coupons (B2G1 on new games, etc.) BestBuy seems to be adding GCU members only exclusive sales / discounts, too (such as the $40 savings on COD:MW3 this week).

Yes, it's still worth it. $20 in RZ certs for preordering from a dozen available titles and good value through the coupons are definitely a good deal at $15 for a subscription. The 10% off used games and 10% additional TIV are icing on an already delicious cake (IMO).

I know you already said you'd bite, but I wanted to throw my two cents in.

I got the subscription and it has already paid off. I got SSX and Soul Calibur V for $10 each, and then Kingdoms of Amalur: The Reckoning for $10 this month, and my subscription hasn't even technically started yet (I get my first mag in the mail in September; the employees at my local store just handed me this month's mag).

It's a great program. Even if there are no other coupons I would use for the next year, my membership has more than paid for itself.

bread's done
Back