Gamers Nite Groove - 8/26 - Free Event/Free Stuff - Free Game Won Here!

[quote name='dafoomie']Think you guys could do these things on Friday or Saturday nights? [/quote]

We're working on it... and if you seek so make a weekend out of it... check this

----> http://www.igamesexpo.com

we'll be doing something there all weekend, but i can not yet discuss which games will be featured... expect the first details to be reavealed at this thursday's event.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='joystickz']Also, just confirmed, Metroid Prime 2 Echoes will be in playable form at this month's GNG.

Will add to roster on site very soon.[/quote]

Ok, I am now going to force my dad to take me. he already said probably, but now I'm gonna make him[/quote]

Does that mean we get to meet Mr. SneakyPenguin?

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='joystickz']Also, just confirmed, Metroid Prime 2 Echoes will be in playable form at this month's GNG.

Will add to roster on site very soon.[/quote]

Ok, I am now going to force my dad to take me. he already said probably, but now I'm gonna make him[/quote]

Does that mean we get to meet Mr. SneakyPenguin?[/quote]

Probably, and I'm sure he'll be thrilled. But he has recently gotten back into gaming (thak you Civilization III).

[quote name='StealthySeal']i wish i could get out to one of these things![/quote]

as do i.
i wish all CAGers could come.
we could even have a big giant BB, CC, TRU Cheap Ass Swap Meet.....
Now there's an idea....

I live about 6 hours from New York, but one day, I'll try to make it to a GNG. I'm getting my temps in about a week, one more step closer to being there! Well, I hope you guys enjoy this one as much as you did the last.

rabbitt

[quote name='Ebraum']Please report back on Metroid. [/quote]

Should be similar or even the same as the demo on the bonus disc in the bundle. I have no idea what is being sent to us.... but that should be what to expect.

But hey... its still freakin Metroid. Still freakin amazing.

Looks like I'll be making it down. My dad pretty much said yes, though he thinks it's a bad neighborhood.

Is there going to be a set CAG meeting place this time? Probably be a good idea so all us CAGs can meet easily.

[quote name='ViPeR']I wanna win free stuff, gimme gimme
O yea count me in also I'll be there[/quote]

THE VIPER STRIKES!

congrats on the first post... hope to see you there!

[quote name='joystickz'][quote name='ViPeR']I wanna win free stuff, gimme gimme
O yea count me in also I'll be there[/quote]

THE VIPER STRIKES!

congrats on the first post... hope to see you there![/quote]

Thanx for the warm welcome, I probably saw you there at there last gamer's nite groove featuring Sudeki. Didn't win a copy of the game but had fun anyway, thanx :D

[quote name='ViPeR']Thanx for the warm welcome, I probably saw you there at there last gamer's nite groove featuring Sudeki. Didn't win a copy of the game but had fun anyway, thanx :D[/quote]

you made it out last time?
thanks for coming!

man... i keep wanting to warn everyone who made it out last month.... i mean... this is a new place just for this month.... VERY VERY tiny in comparison to Eyebeam.

In fact... its kind of an art house-bar.... so... please keep an open mind.
size doesnt matter... right? heh heh.... heh.

regardless... all the games will be there... and we'll be back and even bigger on Sept 10th under the Hammerstein Ballroom.

so... come chill this week... and get ready for something bigger in 2 more weeks. :D

SWEET! im there september 10th! my dad jusst said he would drive me down! 8 hour drive all for this! any idea what will be featured?! im really excited!

[quote name='StealthySeal']SWEET! im there september 10th! my dad jusst said he would drive me down! 8 hour drive all for this! any idea what will be featured?! im really excited![/quote]

i can not yet divulge what will be the GNG contents... BUT it will be only a part of the iGames Expo

-----> http://www.igamesexpo.com

We'll be in the underground level of all of THAT.
so.... come on out... and have fun with it.

we're working on the pricing situation for that one though... we typically do this for free... but the expo has a charge. so we may likely have a discount (huge) for anyone with our ad. That will then get you into our event and the rest of the expo.... but.... look for more on that soon!

[quote name='joystickz'][quote name='KingDox']you really need to start hosting these things on the west coast.[/quote]

sounds fair, considering the west coast gets E3..... :wink:

just kidding.

anyway man, yeah i'm sorry... personally i think all gaming events should be in like... Kansas. That way eveyone on both coasts will have to travel just as far, and the people already there can marvel at the fact that something is actually, well, in Kansas for once.

sounds fair... but... NYC will have to do for now.

You are, however, now eligible to win Spy Fiction just for your post.
I hope that will have to do for now. :)[/quote]

I agree, especially since I live in Kansas :)

By that token, while I won't be able to make it, I'd love to get in on the contest.

SI

I will be there on thurs, weaing my CAG t-shirt with pride, maybe I'll even clean it for the event, ok probably not, but I'll be there

[quote name='studio']I will be there on thurs, weaing my CAG t-shirt with pride, maybe I'll even clean it for the event, ok probably not, but I'll be there[/quote]

:D

Why does all the cool stuff happen like 1000 miles away, I very mch wanted to check out Spy Fiction and Phantom Brave. Anyhow, these GNG events sound awesome, and I think it should be done in more cities around the country (If it ever comes to the midwest region I'm there).

Yo, that IGames Expo sounds cool...I'll definatly check it out if you keep us informed....especially if you can get us a discount.

Didn't think I was able to make it, but then I remembered that I will be downtown that night anyway, so the wife will have less to complain about!
Sweet, I will be there with bells on (since I don't have a CAG t-shirt.)

bread's done
Back