GamersGate 5 Year Anniversary Sale

Erabiont

CAGiversary!
Just got an email from GamersGate. They are celebrating 5 years in business, so they are having a sale on several games for the next 4 weeks. Lots of crap games, but there are some good ones. There are far too many to list, so check it out here.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']Can anyone care to recommend some games? I'm completely new to pc gaming and I've got a lot of catching up to do.[/QUOTE]

If you like space sims and RTS, you might want to check out O.R.B. Along those lines you will also love Homeworld although I did not see that as part of this sale.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']Can anyone care to recommend some games? I'm completely new to pc gaming and I've got a lot of catching up to do.[/QUOTE]

If you like scary games get Amnesia : the dark descent. It got a 8.5 on ign and its a really great game. It also just came out last year at September so its still pretty new. You can look up videos on youtube, graphics are amazing!

Agreed, at $8 amensia dark descent is a great horror game. It and crysis have demos to try.
It mostly depends what type of games you like.

I am also very new to pc gaming (a week haha) Just grabbed the Witcher (amazon) and am looking for anything good. Will get Amnesia for sure :)

I'll definitely grab Amnesia as I'm a big horror fan. I've also been looking forward to getting Crysis on sale so I'll get that too.

Honestly, I can get into just about any game genre.

I'll def check out some videos for O.R.B. too

another week of deals, some notables-
Disciples II gold $2.50
Disciples I gold $1.24
Jagged Alliance II gold $4.99
post mortem/still life bundle $7.50

they also have Lylian $3.50 - a site like this isn't really the target audience, but could be worth checking out

Hah, looked over the list at least four times for Crysis on my tiny phone screen only to realize the deal passed last week. Oh well!

bread's done
Back