Gamersgate 50% off Sega titles

Not bad, thanks OP. Not a big fan of having just downloaded games though, like hard copies and if I can't have one then it should be practically free :lol:

Billy Hatcher and Outrun 2006 for $5 each is awesome. Ignore the person above me. Thanks JokersWild.

The games:

$15:
Virtua Tennis 2009 Review
Virtua Tennis 3 Review (Get 2009 instead)
Stormrise Review
Football Manager Live Review

$10:
Football Manager 2009 Review
Medieval 2 Total War Gold Edition Review (of the non-Gold edition)
Space Siege Review
Universe at War: Earth Assault Review
Iron Man Review
The Club Review

$5:
Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast Review
Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg Review (GameCube version)
Happy Tree Friends: False Alarm Review (Xbox 360 version)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Not bad, thanks OP. Not a big fan of having just downloaded games though, like hard copies and if I can't have one then it should be practically free :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because when you're buying a game, most of your money is going towards the manufacturing of the disc.

Dumbass.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Yeah, because when you're buying a game, most of your money is going towards the manufacturing of the disc.

Dumbass.[/QUOTE]

Cool it. He made a joke.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Yeah, because when you're buying a game, most of your money is going towards the manufacturing of the disc.

Dumbass.[/QUOTE]

A very large potion of the cost of a game actually does go towards making and distributing a physical product. It's no small feat.

Not to say that server farms and bandwidth and support are free...

[quote name='Vegan']A very large potion of the cost of a game actually does go towards making and distributing a physical product. It's no small feat.

Not to say that server farms and bandwidth and support are free...[/QUOTE]

No, the majority of it goes towards paying for the time and effort of the developers who created the game. Manufacturing discs in that volume costs almost nothing per disc.

Who cares? People who are opposed to digital distribution (poster # 2 in this case) need to just be quiet and stay out of digital deal threads.

bread's done
Back