Gamersgate: D&D Anthology Master Collection (Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale) $6.78

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
145 (100%)
Just bought this for $6.78 if you were looking for something less than GOG.com

61cdyz2nxbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-DBAMC/dungeons-and-dragons-anthology-the-master-collection

[quote name='redlupine']For the record I want to state that I installed the Baldurs Gate Trilogy mod (a mod that combines Baldurs Gate 1 and 2 into one super game) with no extra effort needed on my part.

Whatever GamersGate is using, seems to be mod compatible at least for the Baldurs Gate titles.[/QUOTE]

I hope that's the case...this is an awesome deal!

[quote name='MysterD']If you are running PST or any other Infinity Engine based games on modern PC's w/ modern equipment, make sure you TURN OFF Vid Card's Hardware Acceleration on your DX settings or vid card settings.[/QUOTE]

Can't this be done per application/game? or is it a system-wide all or nothing setting every time I want to play the Infinity Engine games?

Now I'm greedy. I want too see D & D Neverwinter Nights Complete get a similar price promo!

See? We get a deal and we just want more, more, more. JUST like Billy Idol.

[quote name='zubalove']Now I'm greedy. I want too see D & D Neverwinter Nights Complete get a similar price promo!

See? We get a deal and we just want more, more, more. JUST like Billy Idol.[/QUOTE]

I got NWN Complete for free from GameTap a couple of months ago. Maybe they'll do a similar promo in the future.

[quote name='whitereflection']The D&D NWN collection was just $7 yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Are you fucking kidding me? How's that for bad timing? :roll: Did I miss a thread for it?

Thanks for the heads up, though. At least now I know to watch for it!

Which games out of these have multiplayer in them? How would you compare them to NWN 1/2's multiplayer?

Looking to start playing with a few friends and I'm wondering which is best. I know nothing really about these

I've played them all when they came out, so I'll pass until the enhanced versions of BG1 and 2 come out. But if you've never played them, pick them up!!

[quote name='zubalove']Are you fucking kidding me? How's that for bad timing? :roll: Did I miss a thread for it?

Thanks for the heads up, though. At least now I know to watch for it![/QUOTE]

Yep. Here it is: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317388 (It only has two other posts! I think the Steam sales ruin any other PC game deals for most people here.)

The good news is that they had it just last month for $10.18 and they ran it again yesterday for $7.49, so it shouldn't be too long before they have a sale on it again. You could actually pick up the vanilla version of NWN 2 for Mac for 99 cents right now from Gamersgate or Amazon.

bread's done
Back