Gamersgate Grand Theft Auto Complete Package $24.98

[quote name='Mikocouch']Is this like a 50gb install? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Probably. I'd even go to argue that all those games for $50 isn't a bad haul, but this is a steal indeed. You've got a week to decide folks, get on it.

Looking at 61.75 GB. I'm assuming the ones that are labeled: "3 522.75 MB" actually mean "35.22 GB". Can't imagine San Andrea only being 522.75 MB :D.

This is a good deal definitely.. wish it was for Mac as I know a buddy who would use it.

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Looking at 61.75 GB. I'm assuming the ones that are labeled: "3 522.75 MB" actually mean "35.22 GB". Can't imagine San Andrea only being 522.75 MB :D.

This is a good deal definitely.. wish it was for Mac as I know a buddy who would use it.[/QUOTE]
If I recall, San Andreas [PC Retail] was around 4 or 5 GB.

Then yea.. they just didn't convert it to gigs which I can understand as its under 10. Been a long day so I didn't even think about it thoroughly. 34.399 GB then for all of it. Not bad though

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Looking at 61.75 GB. I'm assuming the ones that are labeled: "3 522.75 MB" actually mean "35.22 GB". Can't imagine San Andrea only being 522.75 MB :D.

This is a good deal definitely.. wish it was for Mac as I know a buddy who would use it.[/QUOTE]

You can blame Steve Jobs for it not being on Mac, if you'd like. And San Andreas itself IS 522.75 MB, the extra space is just so the Hot Coffee mod's compatible. ;)

In seriousness, I also think you mean 3.52 GB, not 35.22 GB (that'd be more than half the download and bigger than GTA IV + Episodes from Liberty City).

@ SCDallas

Yeah, this site's legit, for the same reasons posted in the JC2 thread.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Holy motherfucker, this thing exists? I've never heard of it. It's a shame I own all those games (aside from GTA 1 + 2) on an Xbox console except from San Andreas on the PS2.[/QUOTE]

Quite surprised to see this beast myself. I never pulled the trigger on IV, which makes this one worthwhile in my case. I just got the hankering to play Vice City again, and was looking to pick it up on the PC (haven't seen my PS2 in years) when I ran into "The Complete Package". I have a week to talk myself out of it, but it seems to good to pass up.

just want to remind people about gta iv's crap drm. you need to login to steam, games for windows live, rockstar social club, and activate via securom in order to play the game at all. might be a deal breaker for some. I for one, refuse to support draconian drm so I'll be passing

[quote name='BobbyTastic']You can blame Steve Jobs for it not being on Mac, if you'd like.[/QUOTE]

Gta3, vice city and San Andreas were all ported over last November, but nice try.

I think rockstar has limited the distribution or something because they're not available through steamplay, but gamersgate and a few others have it. A reseller on amazon has the collection for Mac or $25. I was debating on picking it up over the weekend, hence my disappointment over this being pc only.

I'm waiting for it on Steam I don't care for GTA IV and EFLC because I already have those. I want steam to do GTA 1 through San Andreas for ~$10 on a sale.

Gamersgate is running a special on the individual titles daily from now through Sunday. Today gta3 is ~$4 but it's pc and Mac. Tomorrow is vice city and san Andreas, I'm assuming for around the same price, also pc and Mac.

That's an even bigger savings at 66%, but I just don't see them dropping GTA IV and EFLC below $12 to make the daily deal better than the bundle. Still good for those that just want a quick fix of the older GTAIII gen games.

bread's done
Back