GamersGate Holiday Sale & Buy 4, Pay For 3 Deal

seamoss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
166 (100%)
GamersGate is starting what they promise will be a four-week-long holiday sale. They currently have 100 titles on special offer.

As part of the sale, they also have a "Buy 4, Pay For 3" deal:

"Buy 4, pay for 3!
Yes, that´s right! Fill your cart with 4 games, and get the cheapest one free of charge. That goes for every game on GamersGate!
"

If you have any money left over from the Steam sale and you can find at least four titles you want, this may be worth it.

Lots of games I've never heard of, some of the prices aren't too great but thanks for the post! Definitely soemthing for everybody

What is Secret Files: Tunguska? I am FASCINATED by the tunguska incident, its an old school adventure but is it any good?

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']What is Secret Files: Tunguska? I am FASCINATED by the tunguska incident, its an old school adventure but is it any good?[/QUOTE]

It is very good, highly recommended! There is also a new Secret File game, although this time it's not about Tunguska, but it's also superb.

I think they need to be more generous, Buy 3 G1 Free. Really? A B2G1 is more enticing, and remember, for downloaded games, the cost of each additional game to them is ZERO. Me buying 2 games over 1 to get 1 free nets them double, and I bet if you did the math, more people who are buying ZERO games before this promotion are more inclinced to buy 2 and get 1 while a very small minority will buy THREE games

A greedy but ultimately foolish business promotion IMO...theyll make more money with more generous promotions around cyber monday

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9'] the cost of each additional game to them is ZERO[/QUOTE]
You're under the impression that they get all their games for free?
That's a very interesting viewpoint

[quote name='Jaysonguy']You're under the impression that they get all their games for free?
That's a very interesting viewpoint[/QUOTE]

I mean that as a delivery service, the infrastructure is there and once up, there is no additional cost if youre downloading multiple games.

Obviously they pay fees and give the publisher's a share, but me downloading 3 1 GB games is less technically demanding than 1 10 GB game, but they don't adjust price

I can't even find 2 games I want. I've heard of about 3 games on the list. Hope week 2 has some better titles.

Almost have enough coins for a free cheap game. :)

bread's done
Back