GamersGate sale (6/28-7/1) Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Reckoning, Sims

sayzeem

CAGiversary!
www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=eaweekend FIXED
(If the link breaks again, you can go to the main GamersGate website, and you should see the ad near the top.)

gamersgate628.gif

Pretty good sale going on, especially if (like me) you missed the Amazon.com sale last week.

ME1: $5
ME2: $5
ME3: $30

These are all PC and all downloadable versions. More games this Friday through Sunday.

*Apologies if this has been posted already.

Last edited by a moderator:
To clarify for anyone confused...

Thurs: Mass Effect
Fri: Dragon Age
Sat: Reckoning
Sun: Sims

Personally I'm really interested in Reckoning but it would have to be a really good discount to get me to buy outside of Steam.

Fixed. My bad, for some reason the "HTTP" part messed up the link (?).

Yes, all PC, all downloadable, should've clarified. Again, my bad.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Yeah, not sure why the collection gets a bigger discount than the game itself, but that's certainly a tempting price.[/QUOTE]

I'm betting it's a price mistake (like gamersgate often does). The banner says 40% so the bundle being 60% off while the rest being 40% makes it seem likely that it's a price mistake and won't last too long.

[quote name='sunghost']I'm betting it's a price mistake (like gamersgate often does). The banner says 40% so the bundle being 60% off while the rest being 40% makes it seem likely that it's a price mistake and won't last too long.[/QUOTE]
Can anyone confirm that it is?
mistake

[quote name='streymaad']Can anyone confirm that it is?
mistake
[/QUOTE]

No one will be able to confirm it until the price is fixed (if it's a price mistake).

[quote name='MysterD']You'd figure KOA: Reckoning base game would be $28; and The Complete Box would be $36...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, which is why there's a pretty good possibility it's a price mistake. I'd be ALL over this if a Steam version didn't exist. I'd rather get it on Steam than Origin.

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah, which is why there's a pretty good possibility it's a price mistake. I'd be ALL over this if a Steam version didn't exist. I'd rather get it on Steam than Origin.[/QUOTE]

All Non-Steam versions require Origin.
Mine requires Origin, since I bought KOA:R base game from Amazon DVG a while back.
I basically just need the 2 DLC's [Dead Kel and Naros].

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah, which is why there's a pretty good possibility it's a price mistake. I'd be ALL over this if a Steam version didn't exist. I'd rather get it on Steam than Origin.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here for me. Great deal but no Steam + Origin kills it for me.

I wonder if someone else like say Amazon could go to 38 studios or whoever the hell owns them now and try to get them to get Steam keys for it. That would probably piss EA off too much though I suppose.

[quote name='Motoki']Yeah same here for me. Great deal but no Steam + Origin kills it for me.

I wonder if someone else like say Amazon could go to 38 studios or whoever the hell owns them now and try to get them to get Steam keys for it. That would probably piss EA off too much though I suppose.[/QUOTE]

You should write to the governor of Rhode Island.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']You should write to the governor of Rhode Island.[/QUOTE]

I propose a referendum to the voters of Rhode Island to allow Steam keys for Kingdoms of Amalur to be distributed to various digital downloads retailers.

Of course by the time all the political red tape got taken care of it would probably have already been on sale for $5 3 times on Steam.

[quote name='Motoki']I propose a referendum to the voters of Rhode Island to allow Steam keys for Kingdoms of Amalur to be distributed to various digital downloads retailers.

Of course by the time all the political red tape got taken care of it would probably have already been on sale for $5 3 times on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, EA would probably NEVER let that happen...
They love their Origin service.

Only reason KOA:R and Crysis 2: Max Ed are on Steam b/c they're both a part of EA Partners program, so dev's who are Independent have a little bit more say in those matters than those working directly w/ EA or owned w/ EA.

bread's done
Back