GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
So the US edition only has one DLC - Movie. Europe, Brazil, Russia and Asia have their own version with tons of DLC packs.

That's... weird.

I used a Hola (RU VPN) and purchased the entire Who Wants to be a Millionaire set for $6. Activated fine on Steam.
I read someone purchased Secret Files Franchise Pack also in RU and it was region locked for Europe at least. With Deep Silver may be like playing Lottery.

Top Offers

End 6/19
4990 back in Blue Coins for Killer is Dead (Steam) - $19.99
80% off Darksiders games and DLC
Up to 75% off select Ubisoft games and DLC
Up to 80% off other Top Offers (and filtered for Steam titles)

Thought they'd add a full set of sales considering this is the last 48 hour window before the sale ends.  Maybe a recap day tomorrow, but knowing GG anything is possible.  (And by anything, I mean nothing.)

Edit: Never mind, they're still updating.

Yep, they are updating Ubisoft and Top 48H offers games.

Edit. I just have received this e-mail:

You have purchased from GamersGate within the last two weeks, and we want to give you something special for that. Therefore we are offering you a unique 20% Discount code for your next purchase:

LoL....... they run out of customers. 

I forget what the consensus was with the Assassin's Creed games on GG. Do the one's listed as Tagés activate on Uplay now? I thought someone had confirmed they did, but I only have a three second memory. AC2 is the only one I'm missing from Uplay.

I forget what the consensus was with the Assassin's Creed games on GG. Do the one's listed as Tagés activate on Uplay now? I thought someone had confirmed they did, but I only have a three second memory. AC2 is the only one I'm missing from Uplay.
I also would like to know that. I think Idiotekque or Motoki know the answer we need.

Got the 20% off coupon too.

Ruuin told me they should activate on Uplay except the first AC. From the 2nd onwards.
That was my understanding as well. Ubisoft is different than EA in that they don't have their old pre-client games retroactively activate.

None of the keys from the CSI or Silent Hunter packs that are on sale activate on Uplay if anyone was curious. I already had Silent Hunter 5 so not sure about that one.

Got the 20% off coupon too.
Me too. Supposedly good for a month. I'd say this means the great sales will start in 32 days but then some thought we'd have great sales after the Bethesda Comp discount died or after the IGN discount died. Can't even get an Elder Geek these days.

Yay, got my crappy 20% off cowpon.  Guess I'll get AC2 with it.  One part of me hates to use it on a relatively cheap-to-begin-with game, the other part of me doesn't want to spent anymore than $5 regardless of discount, the other part of me hates both the other parts because they make too much noise. 

Yay, got my crappy 20% off cowpon. Guess I'll get AC2 with it. One part of me hates to use it on a relatively cheap-to-begin-with game, the other part of me doesn't want to spent anymore than $5 regardless of discount, the other part of me hates both the other parts because they make too much noise.
Don't feel too bad, we hate *all* your parts....

WHERE R D GLITCHEZ, BITCHEZ?!?!?!?

Annnnnnnd, I bought all the NCISSISSICCINY games despite the acid reflux inducing tagés, because....

...um...

...I'm thinking...

...for charity. (Or some equally plausible and lame excuse.)

Annnnnnnd, I bought all the NCISSISSICCINY games despite the acid reflux inducing tagés, because....

...um...

...I'm thinking...

...for charity. (Or some equally plausible and lame excuse.)
photo-29209.png

Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition is 75% off. This is one of those rare cases where the UK version is slightly cheaper than going through the .com if you are in the US.

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-SSF4AE/super-street-fighter-iv-arcade-edition

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SSF4AE/super-street-fighter-iv-arcade-edition

£3.75 or 6,365 Blue Coins / $6.37 ish vs $7.50 on the US link.

It says GFWL but obviously I think most everyone knows by now it went Steamworks.

There's a 4 pack too. And if you HolaRussia it on gamersgate.com it becomes $3 by itself and $9 for a 4 pack but you ain't heard it from me!

KBBOfxg.jpg

Also Remember Me and Drabes personal favorite Lost Planet 3 for $6.10 from Russia With Love.

*Edit: But those have region RU region locks in the Steamdb. SSFIV doesn't seem to.

There's a 4 pack too. And if you HolaRussia it on gamersgate.com it becomes $3 by itself and $9 for a 4 pack but you ain't heard it from me!

KBBOfxg.jpg
Also Remember Me and Drabes personal favorite Lost Planet 3 for $6.10 from Russia With Love.

*Edit: But those have region RU region locks in the Steamdb. SSFIV doesn't seem to.

Thanks, I will keep my mouth closed.

I can confirm I own one of those SSFIV from GG HOLARU and I have already activated fine, but I don't know whether Lost Planet 3 and Remember Me can be region locked or not.

That being said I have my doubts. I have seen some games clearly stated with the tag (Russian) in the description ( FF III) so it makes it easier while others can be a surprise.

I know someone who might know the thruth.

Looking at steamdb from Remember Me and Lost Planet 3 I can see two things that may occur.

Remember Me.

I see there is an entrance for RU + CIS CD Key, but it doesn't appear anything from activating outside, only purchasing allowed to those zones.

Lost Planet 3

This one got two entrances where one is exactly the same as Remember Me and the other states activation is restricted to RU + CIS.

That are my thoughts about this. Now we only need someone to confirm what cases belong to each one.

I don't think it's worth the risk, really.. Remember me was around $8 on GMG recently, and will probably end up around $7.49 on steam eventually, and Lost Planet 3 probably sucks

At most, you're saving $2 on Remember Me.

RAYMAN ORIGINS IS 3.75!!!! :whee:

rayman origins has tages drm :wall:
How much was it on GOG in that bundle? Hell if I knew you wanted it I would have tried to figure a way to split that GOG bundle so you could have Origins cheap and I could have the old ones for $1.49 each. :p

Oh nm. It was $4.99 which was still kind of bleh compared to $3.75.

That Tages though...

Good price on Shadowrun... Tempted to grab it. You guys think it could go lower with the Steam Summer Sale?
Unlikely. It's been that price a lot lately. I don't see it dropping just for the summer sale.

Edit: That said, if you're not going to play it right away, you might as well wait and see what happens.

i got mad riders dlc and seduce many robots with 20%  off for 2.65 total whatever i prolly wont buy much anyway heheehhe

Unlikely. It's been that price a lot lately. I don't see it dropping just for the summer sale.

Edit: That said, if you're not going to play it right away, you might as well wait and see what happens.
If only SrR: Dragonfall would get cheaper....namely, on the HumbleBundle Store.

HB Store gives both Steam keys + DRM-FREE download for SrR base-game + SrR Dragonfall - so they're possibly the only place I'll likely buy it.

If only SrR: Dragonfall would get cheaper....namely, on the HumbleBundle Store.

HB Store gives both Steam keys + DRM-FREE download for SrR base-game + SrR Dragonfall - so they're possibly the only place I'll likely buy it.
Kickstarter ($15) gave both Steam + GOG keys for base+Dragonfall - so they're probably the only have I'll have bought it

Because I #YOLO so much, I took the plunge on the $6 Lost Planet 3 with Russian VPN. 

Key activated fine on Steam. Entry was "Lost Planet 3 Digital Distribution"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back