GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. I just wanted to get an idea of what type of reviews get accepted. I haven't done any myself, but for free BC, I'll surely whore out my liberary litatery laterary writing skills.
Just look for Severose's reviews. I'm sure you'll find one. He's an expert.

Nice. I just wanted to get an idea of what type of reviews get accepted. I haven't done any myself, but for free BC, I'll surely whore out my liberary litatery laterary writing skills.
yeah but some games I couldn't review that I actually liked because there's a quota. :(

Updated...

Daily Deal
75% off I Am Alive (Other DRM) - $3.74
{This should still be using Tagès, I believe.}
I have I Am Alive from Amazon DVG.

Their version uses Tages.

And I just actually tried this (don't know why I didn't try this sooner) - but that key from Amazon DVG activates up on UPlay.

I'd guess GG's version probably acts the same (since it's Non-Steam)?!?!?

I don't know, since I don't have it from GG.

Maybe someone w/ GG-version can state if that version acts the same way or not.

So I made a bit of an oopsie. I bought the Alexander expansion for Rome: Total War from GG because no one sells it separately besides Amazon (or Steam, but it hasn't been on sale on either website in centuries), and I just got the Gold Edition from the Sega Humble. However, I bought it under the impression that since it was purchaseable from Steam, it'd be a Steam key. And boy was I wrong. Apparently it uses SecuRom or some bullshit (I don't even know what the fuck that is).

So.. three sets of questions, 1) Does the Steam purchase even use Steamworks? 2) Is SecuRom or whatever included if I buy it from Steam? 3) How easy is it to get a refund if I don't use the keys/download/install anything?

It's my first purchase from GG, so yeah. Thanks!
#RookieMistake

Always check the DRM label on GG. GG is prone to selling non-steam versions. GG DRM-labels are almost always correct, and never say "steam" unless it is steam. You can get a refund as long as you didn't hit the reveal-key button. I've never done it but multiple cags have... expect a few days for CS to get back to you.

To drive the point home, we're going to have to create some traumatic impact... you're going to have to streak in front of the steam sale while shouting about your mistake.

Always check the DRM label on GG. GG is prone to selling non-steam versions. GG DRM-labels are almost always correct, and never say "steam" unless it is steam.
Someone should put some verbiage concerning this in the OP. Oh, wait a sec...

you're going to have to streak in front of the steam sale while shouting about your mistake.
No one wants this. Can't we just use him as a ritual sacrifice? I'm hoping for a super MAY-hem at Amazon, but I'm sure a blood offering could help solidify the deals.

There was talk of virgins and volcanoes...
I thought we already established I wasn't a virgin via the pregnancy talk. :bouncy:

#RookieMistake

Always check the DRM label on GG. GG is prone to selling non-steam versions. GG DRM-labels are almost always correct, and never say "steam" unless it is steam. You can get a refund as long as you didn't hit the reveal-key button. I've never done it but multiple cags have... expect a few days for CS to get back to you.

To drive the point home, we're going to have to create some traumatic impact... you're going to have to streak in front of the steam sale while shouting about your mistake.
Looks like I made another fucking oopsie by having clicked the reveal-key button after I bought it (i think that's how I realized it wasn't Steam). fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Guessing they can't invalidate the key or some shit. Least it was only $1.25...

I feel deep shame. Pls forgive me CAGs. ;_;

I don't think Call of Juarez: The Cartel ever hit 75% off on steam, this is the first time for the steam version.
I still consider myself new to tracking PC gaming sales and stuff but this is the first sale I can recall for it.

Then again it suppose to be a really horrible so I don't think anyone was watching it.

I don't think Call of Juarez: The Cartel ever hit 75% off on steam, this is the first time for the steam version.

I still consider myself new to tracking PC gaming sales and stuff but this is the first sale I can recall for it.

Then again it suppose to be a really horrible so I don't think anyone was watching it.
It just hit 75% off on GreenManGaming last week so that makes two weeks in a row for it.

I'm just going to leave this here for anyone thinking of picking this up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ci6rYOleM
Glad I'm not the only one who enjoys Extra Credits (for the most part), never hear anybody talk about them (I'm probably late to the party though, discovered them last summer).

Updated...

Daily Deal
75% off Call of Juarez: The Cartel (Steam) - $4.99

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
75% off Far Cry games and DLC (Ends 4/2)

75% off Dominions 3: The Awakening (Other DRM/Steam) - $4.99 (Ends 4/3)
75% off Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension (Other DRM/Steam) - $8.75 (Ends 4/3)
I skipped CoJ: Cartel b/c it supposed to be horrible.

I wonder if this'll be in a Techland Humble Bundle. ;)

But, yeah - the Original CoJ game; CoJ: Bound in Blood; and ESPECIALLY CoJ: Gunslinger are all really good.

Updated...

Daily Deal
75% off Call of Juarez: The Cartel (Steam) - $4.99

75% off Far Cry games and DLC (Ends 4/2)

75% off Dominions 3: The Awakening (Other DRM/Steam) - $4.99 (Ends 4/3)
75% off Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension (Other DRM/Steam) - $8.75 (Ends 4/3)
photo-1798.png

how the hell can anyone honestly like this post? this deal sucks.
While the deal might suck, we're happy to see Neuro update the deals.

This way, we can say things like:

"Yup, we've definitely seen better deals."

"GG needs to get their deals together."

"Will GG ever get anything right?"

"Who is buying this stuff at these crummy prices from GG?"

Imagine how things'll sound, when GG gets their shit together consistently and actually competes w/ other digital stores.

The GamersGate Big Ass. Creed Sale

(Final % off Price Listed)

75% off Assassin's Creed (Tagés) - $4.99

75% off Assassin's Creed II Deluxe (Tagés) - $4.99

75% off Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Tagés) - $5.00

75% off Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Deluxe (Tagés) - $7.49

75% off Assassin's Creed Revelations (Other DRM) - $4.99

75% off Assassin's Creed Revelations Gold Edition (Other DRM) - $7.49

75% off Assassin's Creed III (Other DRM) - $4.99

75% off Assassin's Creed III Deluxe (Other DRM) - $12.49

75% off Assassin's Creed III Season Pass (Other DRM) - $7.49

75% off Assassin's Creed Complete Pack (w/o ACIV) (Mixed DRM) - $37.50

40% off Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Uplay) - $34.99

40% off Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition (Uplay) - $47.99

40% off Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Season Pass (Uplay) - $11.99

40% off Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Freedom Cry (Uplay) - $5.99

25% off Assassin's Creed Liberation HD (Uplay) - $14.99

There's a lot of ACIII & ACIV Packs on sale as well.

I didn't want to mess up the wiki or formatting so I just posted those deals in the thread.

Updated...

Daily Deal
75% off The Political Machine 2012 (Steam) - $1.00
75% off The Political Machine 2012 - Four Pack (Steam) - $2.50

Up to 75% off Assassin's Creed games and DLC (Ends 4/7)
Up to 75% off Kalypso games and DLC (Ends 4/7)
Wow. Perfect timing to have a Kalypso sale considering the bundle at Bundlestars. Seeing as the Skydrift DLC isn't included in the bundle but is on sale, for example. I think I'll get some of this shit (provided it's fucking Steam keys this time).

Edit: Yup, Skydrift DLCs are Steam, and are at historical lows according to the price tracker (inb4 super awesome deal I never heard of). Though technically one of them has been a cent cheaper on Steam.

Good time to pick them up. The only other DLCs/related shit not included in that bundle are Disciples III: Renaissance and Dungeons: The Dark Lord standalone. But I have the Dark Lord standalone, and don't feel like paying $5 for shitty Renaissance.

I'll give Kalypso credit, the bundle is surprisingly thorough with including DLCs.

Edit 2: Disciples III: Renaissance is actually in the Reboot 2.0 Bundle at BundleStars.. The bundle is $3, making it $2 cheaper than the price for just Renaissance at GamersGate. Dark Lord isn't in any bundles currently.

I think I'm gonna wait until around the end of the sale in case GMG runs a similar promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back