GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
That kind of contagious sickness like to spread around into other threads, from time-to-time.

See this Gamersgate thread, for example. ;)
u smell paige ass while drabe whiplash paige hahah wait what im not sure bad boy cage for everyone. eva marie slap faltity and use him as her ocuch slave heheeh sex boobs burgers sluts around ur house room backyard cyrus house neuro house

That kind of contagious sickness like to spread around into other threads, from time-to-time.

See this Gamersgate thread, for example. ;)
mysterd slap himself myster what is drm ?#?$@#? why company likes drm? why u have derick in ur room like 10 fof them

u smell paige ass while drabe whiplash paige hahah wait what im not sure bad boy cage for everyone. eva marie slap faltity and use him as her ocuch slave heheeh sex boobs burgers sluts around ur house room backyard cyrus house neuro house
100% off plus a preview of tebow simulato rh hhaim all gamers rep muahah muah amazon is main
deriick love cocks i think hehe
no mysterd told me on his steam that he does mail stuff at groccery store mail lol which my dad works for the usps lol mysterd is my brother then heheh
but is it fun than the guy who was too cool to be ban cause the boss didnt like cool people hehhe chat room??
mysterd slap himself myster what is drm ?#?$@#? why company likes drm? why u have derick in ur room like 10 fof them
I miss him already.

1394147957340.gif

Is the Russian price exploit still working? When I switch regions to checkout my cart gets emptied.  I haven't tried this before so maybe I'm doing something wrong.  Was trying to get prices on HOMM6, but chances are it's still more than I want to spend for a uplay game that doesn't live up to the series' legacy.

Is the Russian price exploit still working? When I switch regions to checkout my cart gets emptied. I haven't tried this before so maybe I'm doing something wrong. Was trying to get prices on HOMM6, but chances are it's still more than I want to spend for a uplay game that doesn't live up to the series' legacy.

I haven't tried Putin-Shopping lately but, when I did, I sometimes had to cycle through several Hola servers to find one that would stick.

Also Khazakstan, Ukraine (cuz you know, it's part of Russia) and I think Lithuania should work.
They still haven't answered my email on why my account was closed, money refunded and keys banned for my RUS versions of FO:NV Ultimate and other games.

They still haven't answered my email on why my account was closed, money refunded and keys banned for my RUS versions of FO:NV Ultimate and other games.
Did you pay with Paypal logged in the RU + CIS Store? I have heard about other cases, that was a reason.

If you did, then should be that the reason, else no idea. Best and safest method is paying in Blue Coins which you previously prurchased in your local GG.

Yeah, I only ever bought via Blue Coins when doing the RU thing.  I had one sale flagged for review (my first) and assumed I was busted since I bought the BC via US Paypal minutes before making the RU store purchase but, 12 hours later, I got the green light.

Did you pay with Paypal logged in the RU + CIS Store? I have heard about other cases, that was a reason.

If you did, then should be that the reason, else no idea. Best and safest method is paying in Blue Coins which you previously prurchased in your local GG.

Yeah, I only ever bought via Blue Coins when doing the RU thing. I had one sale flagged for review (my first) and assumed I was busted since I bought the BC via US Paypal minutes before making the RU store purchase but, 12 hours later, I got the green light.
No, I followed someone's instructions here about buying Blue coins in US site then adding to cart in RUS site then checking out again in US. I'm waiting to see what they say, if they ever respond.

They revoked your keys or removed them from your gamersgate account?
They closed my account and I got a message from steam saying my key for FO:NV was no longer valid and I have to rebuy it. I no longer have access to my account or keys from GG, though they did refund my money it seems.

Ending 9/8
Up to 75% off 2K games
Up to 75% off Might & Magic games and DLC
75% off Warhammer 40,000 games and DLC
75% off Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection (DRM Free) - $4.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Baldur’s Gate 1 & 2 + Expansions
  • Icewind Dale 1 & 2 + Expansions
  • Planescape: Torment
  • The Temple of Elemental Evil
[/customspoiler]
75% off Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale (SecuROM) - $3.74
75% off Icewind Dale Complete (DRM Free) - $2.49
75% off Icewind Dale 2 (DRM Free) - $2.50
75% off Neverwinter Nights Diamond (Other DRM) - $2.49
75% off Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete (SecuROM) - $4.99

Ending 9/8
Up to 75% off 2K games
Up to 75% off Might & Magic games and DLC
75% off Warhammer 40,000 games and DLC
75% off Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection (DRM Free) - $4.99 [customspoiler=Includes]

• Baldur’s Gate 1 & 2 + Expansions
  • Icewind Dale 1 & 2 + Expansions
  • Planescape: Torment
  • The Temple of Elemental Evil
[/customspoiler]
75% off Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale (SecuROM) - $3.74
75% off Icewind Dale Complete (DRM Free) - $2.49
75% off Icewind Dale 2 (DRM Free) - $2.50
75% off Neverwinter Nights Diamond (Other DRM) - $2.49
75% off Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete (SecuROM) - $4.99
I've said this probably a billion times - but that D&DA: Master Collection is an insane value for $5.

So many classic CRPG's are in there - i.e. BG1+2; and PST.

Also, the other titles are also quite good, as well.

I've played some of IWD1+ a little bit of TOEE before.

Never finished those.

As for NWN1: Diamond + NWN2: Complete - no excuse for those to contain DRM, when those are DRM-FREE on GOG.

Shame on them.

Wouldn't they have to get the publisher involved? I would think a third party store would not have the authority to revoke Steam keys. I'm sure they wanted to when all that Bethesda pack price mistake shit hit the fan.

Wouldn't they have to get the publisher involved? I would think a third party store would not have the authority to revoke Steam keys. I'm sure they wanted to when all that Bethesda pack price mistake shit hot the fan.
Yeah, that's probably the case. I'm thinking it only applies to Bethesda games, I doubt most other pubs care. Maybe Bethesda has been super cautious ever since the huge price mistake on GG.

How long did it take for your key to be revoked?
Bought the first game FO:NV (US SITE, not RUS but thought it was) on July 21st. Then bought 2 other games with the RUS site trick on Aug 25 and 31st. Haven't tried those to see if they still work as I haven't received a message that they are disabled as well.

Yeah, that's probably the case. I'm thinking it only applies to Bethesda games, I doubt most other pubs care. Maybe Bethesda has been super cautious ever since the huge price mistake on GG.
Super cautious in discounting their Skyrim DLC, I think you mean. It's okay Bethesda, I think you've made up for lost profits by now. You can put Dragonborn at 75% off without a glitch.

Bought the first game FO:NV (US SITE, not RUS but thought it was) on July 21st. Then bought 2 other games with the RUS site trick on Aug 25 and 31st. Haven't tried those to see if they still work as I haven't received a message that they are disabled as well.
if Steam revoke your key, wouldn't they (Steam) have to refund you the retail price? How the heck did Steam know how much you paid on 3rd party site?

if Steam revoke your key, wouldn't they (Steam) have to refund you the retail price? How the heck did Steam know how much you paid on 3rd party site?
Developers/retailers can contact Valve to have keys revoked. It's then up to whoever you bought it from originally to refund you (though usually this only happens for keys sold through fraudulent sites, so you likely aren't getting your money back if that happens).

Developers/retailers can contact Valve to have keys revoked. It's then up to whoever you bought it from originally to refund you (though usually this only happens for keys sold through fraudulent sites, so you likely aren't getting your money back if that happens).
i dont know if retailers can contact steam to revoke keys....I think it has to come from developers or pubs of the game.

i could be totally foxhacking this though...so take it with a grain of salt

i dont know if retailers can contact steam to revoke keys....I think it has to come from developers or pubs of the game.

i could be totally foxhacking this though...so take it with a grain of salt
The steam message was a pop up and I don't remember it besides basically "ya S.O.L ya game key is revoked. This is the GG email:

Your account and games have been locked.
The serial keys to your games will be deactivated, which means that you will not be able to start and play your games anymore.

Please contact [email protected] for more info on how to get your account unlocked again.

We apologize for the inconvenience. This is done for your and all our customers safety - we will do everything we can to put things right if this has been done accidentally.

The GamersGate team

The steam message was a pop up and I don't remember it besides basically "ya S.O.L ya game key is revoked. This is the GG email:

Your account and games have been locked.
The serial keys to your games will be deactivated, which means that you will not be able to start and play your games anymore.

Please contact [email protected] for more info on how to get your account unlocked again.

We apologize for the inconvenience. This is done for your and all our customers safety - we will do everything we can to put things right if this has been done accidentally.

The GamersGate team
still doesnt explain anything other than gamersgate...who is obviously selling region free keys from an RU site from a publisher who region locks their keys

i dont think gammersgate can revoke keys..i think it has to come from the pub

but like i said...i could be foxhacking it

still doesnt explain anything other than gamersgate...who is obviously selling region free keys from an RU site from a publisher who region locks their keys

i dont think gammersgate can revoke keys..i think it has to come from the pub

but like i said...i could be foxhacking it
Dude, I have no idea. I'm just wondering if they will eventually answer my email and unlock my keys so I can play. Just moved in with my GF and I need the distraction of the wastelands! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back