GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe Fallout 3 GOTY is cheaper on Europe than US.  2.50€ < 5$ (~4€)

Someone got fieber on GG today.

This was probably close to inevitable (via Polygon):

Apparently beleaguered by a flood of global "threats and harsh words," the CEO of online game download service GamersGate pushed out a press release this morning to explain that they're not affiliated with hashtag movement GamerGate.

Calling the controversy "fierce and infected," CEO Theodore Bergqvist said that his company is not part of the "controversy whatsoever."

Announcement: GAMERSGATE.COM is NOT Gamergate!

As many of you are aware of, recently there has been a fierce and infected discussion about sexism as well as journalistic ethics in the gaming industry. We've received threats and harsh words from around the world and want to make it clear for everyone that Gamersgate.com is not part of this controversy whatsoever.

Next year Gamersgate.com celebrate our 10th anniversary and since start we have been selling games for download. We are one of the original download platforms and we do our best to support gamers so that they can buy and download games to good prices. Anytime, anywhere.

Theodore Bergqvist. CEO - Gamersgate.com
I am NOT posting this to debate #Gamergate. Just pointing out that the unfortunate name has finally spurred a response from the Swedes.

Daily Deals
75% off Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers (Steam) - $5.00
75% off Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers 4-Pack (Steam) - $14.99
75% off Air Conflicts - Secret Wars (Steam) - $2.49
75% off Air Conflicts - Secret Wars 4-Pack (Steam) - $7.46
75% off Air Conflicts: Vietnam (Steam) - $7.50
75% off Air Conflicts: Vietnam 4-Pack (Steam) - $30.00

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
Ending 10/27
75% off Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons (Steam) - $3.75
75% off How To Survive (Steam) - $3.75
75% off Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death (Steam) - $3.75
75% off Rekoil (Steam) - $3.75
75% off Rekoil 3-Pack (Steam) - $5.00
75% off Takedown Red Sabre (Steam) - $3.75
75% off Takedown Red Sabre - Four Pack (Steam) - $11.24
75% off Tiny Brains (Steam) - $2.50
75% off Top Gun: Hard Lock (SecuROM) - $7.49

75% off Fallout Classic Collection (Steam) - $5.00
75% off Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game (Steam) - $2.50
75% off Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game (Steam) - $2.50
75% off Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel (Steam) - $2.50
75% off Fallout 3 (Steam) - $2.49
75% off Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (Steam) - $5.00
75% off Fallout: New Vegas (Steam) - $2.50
75% off Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (Steam) - $6.80

66% off Thief (Steam) - $10.20
66% off Thief Booster Pack Bundle (Steam) - $0.85
66% off Thief Booster Pack - Ghost DLC (Steam) - $0.34
66% off Thief Booster Pack - Opportunist DLC (Steam) - $0.34
66% off Thief Booster Pack - Predator DLC (Steam) - $0.34
66% off Thief - The Bank Heist DLC (Steam) - $1.70
66% off Thief - The Forsaken - Challenge Map DLC (Steam) - $1.70

66% off Thief (Steam) - $10.20
Jackie-Chan-Meme-500x2801-620x350.jpg

This was probably close to inevitable (via Polygon):

I am NOT posting this to debate #Gamergate. Just pointing out that the unfortunate name has finally spurred a response from the Swedes.
I'm definitely surprised it didn't happen sooner. I guess this is a clear indication that they're not rebranding over it. I kinda feel bad for them since it's like their name was just co-opted through no fault of theirs. Sure, there's a single-letter difference, but everybody knows the internet can't spell.

Ahahahaha! I totally forgot about this service and its name!  I came in here wanting to complain that CaG had gone political and what the hell is a #GamerGate topic doing in the deals section!  For the record, I support GamerGate..  GamersGate, not so much.

I was in some brief 'stress test' alpha for this that lasted all of a weekend. Wonder if this one is more 'permanent?' Anyway, as pretty as it looked I found the game's concept fairly limited. If you like 'party/social' games then you'll probably love Evolve.
If more permanent you mean like 3 days than yes more permanent.

BTW anyone that's added it to their account already, make sure you reveal the key. If you don't reveal it, the chance is MUCH higher of the game being removed from your account.

Did it crash?

It's 'relaunch' version it seems, it has DLC that isn't in Great Mage edition. Wonder if it gets added later?

I could just use this key for DLC, but it seems... waste...

It's too bad they don't know how to run a website with heavy traffic. Was able to add Warlock 2 but like spoderman said, the message "ran out of keys" popped up for me.

It's already fixed.

No idea if people who could add the game to their account will be able to see a key(those who added after out of stock) in a future or they will get the game removed from their GG account.

It's already fixed.

No idea if people who could add the game to their account will be able to see a key(those who added after out of stock) in a future or they will get the game removed from their GG account.
It has already been removed from my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back