GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MKScorpion']Ugh, my head hurts but I got my order and payment in. :)[/QUOTE]

Did you just get in?

I'm still getting "Problem loading page"

[quote name='ral1121']Did you just get in?

I'm still getting "Problem loading page"[/QUOTE]

Nah, I got it a while ago but the pages took forever to load.

[quote name='Genobyte']So how long did the site go down during the Bethesda blooper? I want to goto bed.[/QUOTE]

This post made me laugh. I want to go to bed but I just can't.

[quote name='Mooby']I wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of months Bethesda and 2K pulled the rights to sell their games off of GG.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised if GG wasn't around in a couple of months.

[quote name='Tsel']I wouldn't be surprised if GG wasn't around in a couple of months.[/QUOTE]

That'd be terrible. They are to Paradox as GOG is to CDProject, no?

edit: Looks like they split the companies apart. But both are probably owned by the same folks. I kinda hope they weather this storm.

[quote name='darkling23']That'd be terrible. They are to Paradox as GOG is to CDProject, no?[/QUOTE]
GamersGate spun off as a separate company some time ago but they have the same origin/founders, yes.

[quote name='darkling23']That'd be terrible. They are to Paradox as GOG is to CDProject, no?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Syntax Error']GamersGate spun off as a separate company some time ago but they have the same origin/founders, yes.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know that. Hrmm, learn something new every day.

I managed to purchase a Borderlands 2 4 Pack and Ghost Recon... Does anybody know if Ghost Recon activates on Steam. I was so excited that I didn't check... And the sites super slow so I can't find out...

[quote name='b49adam']I managed to purchase a Borderlands 2 4 Pack and Ghost Recon... Does anybody know if Ghost Recon activates on Steam. I was so excited that I didn't check... And the sites super slow so I can't find out...[/QUOTE]
Ghost Recon is Uplay.

[quote name='b49adam']I managed to purchase a Borderlands 2 4 Pack and Ghost Recon... Does anybody know if Ghost Recon activates on Steam. I was so excited that I didn't check... And the sites super slow so I can't find out...[/QUOTE]
Ghost Recon activates on Uplay.

GamersGateLogo.png

System maintenance, we'll be back in about 30 minutes...

Thank you for your patience!
/ The GamersGate team

anyone getting this?

Gah, I got payment in on one of my orders and saw them in my library. But the site is now down. I sure hope its just maintenance and not "maintenance".

I had one copy of the pack in checkout but I wasn't sure if I want to buy it since it was overpriced in comparison to US deal, but I've forgotten to check UK site where I could get it for equivalent of US price. fuck.

[quote name='poxi']I had one copy of the pack in checkout but I wasn't sure if I want to buy it since it was overpriced in comparison to US deal, but I've forgotten to check UK site where I could get it for similar to US price. fuck.[/QUOTE]
UK price was ~$21US.

[quote name='MKScorpion']I've got two screenshots just in case. I'm not sure if I should wait it out or go to bed. :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]
Go to bed. If it's good, it'll be good for the next eight hours while you're sleeping. If it's bad, it'll be bad whether you're up or asleep.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Go to bed. If it's good, it'll be good for the next eight hours while you're sleeping. If it's bad, it'll be bad whether you're up or asleep.[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to him! He just wants you off the internet so there's one less person clogging the GG servers!

;)

[quote name='inm8num2']I'm guessing that when the New Year starts, GG will have a promo where you can buy their entire catalog for $4.99.[/QUOTE]

Publishers may pull their games from GG before New Years.

Well It took 9 hours for them to put the clamp down on the Bethesda pack. Only took them 2 1/2 hours for them to put a stop to the Boarderlands 2 4-pack. They're improving.

[quote name='poxi']£6.56 ~ $10.62
while I would have to pay for it 17,8€ ~ $23.6[/QUOTE]
It was definitely over 10 pounds when I tried (the 4pk was showing as ~$22 for me, so it's possible that the same multiplier that applies to USD prices is applied to GBP prices.)

[quote name='cloudeen']GG is back and i manage to make my payment thru paypal. 2x 4packs for 22usd[/QUOTE]

Did you already have them in the cart? Or were they still 11USD each on the site?

[quote name='El Toro Fuerte']Did you already have them in the cart? Or were they still 11USD each on the site?[/QUOTE]

I already had it in cart before the maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back