GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is one hell of a deal for Borderlands 2! Grabbing the base game and season pass is a no-brainer now, folks. I've played the game for about 89 hours so far and have loved it to pieces. If you do buy it, make sure to follow Gearbox's Twitter feed for Shift codes:

https://twitter.com/GearboxSoftware

Shift codes can be entered by clicking on Extras in the main menu. These codes give you a Golden Key which you can then use to open a gold chest for purple loot (2 purple items such as weapons, shields, etc.). I have earned around 40+ keys from these promotions and have often gotten useful items.

[quote name='inm8num2']$29.97 now.

What's up with GG lately and these "glitches"?[/QUOTE]
It's happened so often that it's hard to believe that it's incompetence.

[quote name='inm8num2']$29.97 now.

What's up with GG lately and these "glitches"?[/QUOTE]

I think they've been around for at least a year. I found some amazing deals last year, but didn't know they were glitches until reading CAG -- just thought they had secret discounts.

[quote name='PenguinJim']Did anyone get two Borderlands 2s and two season passes to make use of the Buy 4 Get Cheapest Free deal? ;)[/QUOTE]

yes. total was 37.47

Haha... got my stuff safely into "pending", went back and bought some BC's to top off my account and was able to stack in my BL2 ElderGeek discount, BC ElderGeek discount AND use the BC rewards from the Bethesda debacle. Everything's coming up Syntax Error...

I was actually going to watch Gamers Gate tonight at midnight, but I opted to play some Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer instead. Looks like I missed a killer deal.

[quote name='Tsel']Damn... Uplay, but damn. Is it a key that you redeem on Uplay or just a download?[/QUOTE]

You DL the installer from GG and activate with the key I believe, but then it gets tied to your uplay account I think somehow, so I don't know what that means then.

Yay, got 1 order with 2x BL2 + 2x Season Pass, 1 US order with 2x Season Pass + 2x Creature Slaughter Dome, 1 UK order with 2x Season Pass + 2x Creature Slaughter Dome, 1x order with 2x ghost recon+2 sleeping dog dlcs .. all pending payment

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']You DL the installer from GG and activate with the key I believe, but then it gets tied to your uplay account I think somehow, so I don't know what that means then.[/QUOTE]

So does that mean I won't be able to sell it? I'm confuzzled.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Nice! And thanks!

Naturally, I was like 200 BC short of using coins... and nothing left to rate ;)[/QUOTE]

You know, I've never actually rated anything on Gamers gate. When you rate things, do you have to own it to receive blue coins?

Thanks to various packs that I've bought, I own about 100 games on Gamersgate. So it'll take me a bit to get through those. I'm just wondering about after I run out of games in my library.

Grabbed Future Soldier. Why not at that price? Still bummed I missed the BL2 season pass and hoping someone grabbed more than one and wants to sell it for a tiny profit ($7.50) and not $12.50+ like most are doing.

[quote name='Mooby']Everyone who just got the base game for $15 is kicking themselves...[/QUOTE]
Sell 4-pack for $10 each = Break even on the whole thing (after the usual discounts, BCs, yadda yadda)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back